PDA

View Full Version : The Computer Call Chapter 3

Kirk
11-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Chapter 3

The following Wednesday I arrived at Samantha’s house at 1:02 PM. I rang the door bell and almost immediately, she answered. She was like a jack in the box. You push the button and out she pops. She was that fast!

“You’re late, Joseph!” she announced.

“It’s only a couple minutes after 1:00,” I said defensively, looking at my watch.

“I demand punctuality. If we have a 1:00 PM appointment, I expect you here at 1:00 PM sharp,” she stated.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Smith. I’ll be here on time in the future,” I answered.

“I would certainly hope so, Joseph,” she said.

Again, she was putting me on the defensive. She was very good at it and seemed to enjoy it.

What I should have done was turn around and leave. I didn’t need to take this abuse from her, but I did. I did because of her tits. If she didn’t have such a great body, I would have been out of there in a second, and she knew it.

I was somewhat surprised by Samantha’s attire. She wore slacks and her blouse buttoned all the way up to her neck. Absolutely nothing was on display today. I was disappointed to say the least.

She led me to the computer, and we sat down. She had a list of things she wanted me to cover with her today. We started with file management and cleaning up her “My Documents” folder. This took quite some time, and before I knew it, the hour was over.

Everything was very business like today. There were no sexual overtones or innuendos. I was miffed. She caught me off guard. This is not at all what I expected after last week.

She handed me my check and walked me to the door.

“I’m glad you decided not to cancel today’s appointment, Joseph,” she stated. “I’ll see you next week.”

With that, she closed the door, leaving me standing there. She was reading my mind again. I wonder what other thoughts she picked up?

The rest of the week passed slowly and was worse than the previous. Again, I was obsessed with Samantha Smith. She was on my mind day and night. My relationship with my wife became even more strained as I grew more distant and aloof.

It was finally Wednesday, and I was standing at Samantha Smith’s door at 12:55 PM. I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice. I rang the doorbell but there was no answer. I waited several minutes and rang the doorbell again. No answer.

Maybe no one was home. Maybe she forgot about our appointment and went out for the afternoon. I was about to walk away when the door opened. It was exactly 1:00 PM.

“Come in, Joseph. You were early,” she stated.

“Yes, I was several minutes early, Mrs. Smith,” I replied.

She smiled at me obviously in a much better mood. Her attire today was completely different and to my liking.

She wore cut-off shorts that were very revealing. Nothing was left to the imagination, and she looked good in them. There weren’t many senior citizens who could pull off wearing something like that without looking ridiculous. She also wore a midriff top that ended at the bottom of her breasts leaving her mid section exposed. Her tummy was firm and well toned. I could clearly see that she wasn’t wearing a bra since the bottom of her breasts was exposed. I instantly got hard.

“I would like to clean up my desktop today, Joseph,” she said. “There are so many icons on the desktop that I can’t find anything.”

“That’s not a problem, Mrs. Smith, we can do that,” I assured her.

“Yes, I’m sure we can,” she replied.

I sat down and began sorting out the shortcuts littering her desktop. There were many and I put most of them in the “Recycle Bin.”

“Can we talk about what happened two weeks ago, Joseph?” she asked.

“What’s there to talk about, Mrs. Smith?” I replied. “Like you said, you lived up to your end of the bargain. I’d just like to forget about it and move on.”

“You made me feel as if I cheated you,” she stated.

“Well, didn’t you?” I said, turning around to face her. The exposed under curve of her breasts was so inviting. I had a hard time concentrating.

“I said you could see my breasts and you did!” she insisted.

“You’re right. Let’s forget the whole thing. I really don’t want to argue about it,” I said, trying to change the subject and get past the whole incident. I already had spent much too much time stewing about what happened that day. I was moody at home, and it was having a negative effect on my marriage. I hope she didn’t hear that!

“I’m sorry there was a misunderstanding, Joseph. I never intended to cheat you,” she said. “I’m just glad you decided to come back. Your help really is invaluable.”

“Not a problem,” I said.

“Then there are no hard feelings, Joseph?” she asked.

“Of course, not, Mrs. Smith,” I said, wanting to just move on, work on her computer, and have things return to normal. I just wanted to do my job and get my head straight. I was too old to be thinking about another woman even if she did have an amazing set of tits.

“For the last time, Joseph, I told you I don’t like the word tits,” she stated emphatically.

“I didn’t say tits, Mrs. Smith,” I replied.

“No, but you thought it,” she said.

“My thoughts are private, and I consider your monitoring of my thoughts an invasion of privacy. That’s a violation of the Bill of Rights,” I informed her. “I will never say tits in your presence, but I can certainly think it!”

“Fine! Let’s move on. We’re wasting time, and right now, you’re on my time. As for today, you can continue working on my computer if you like, Joseph, or we could do something else,” she said.

“I don’t understand, Mrs. Smith, what do you mean by ‘something else’?” I enquired.

“Well, I still get the feeling that you think you were cheated so I want to provide an opportunity for you to see my breasts again. Only this time it will be up close and personal and for a much longer period of time. Let’s say ten minutes. This way there will be no misunderstandings,” she offered.

“Provide an opportunity?” I questioned.

“Yes, much like you did last time,” she replied.

“You mean, you want me…”

“No, I don’t want you to eat my vagina,” she smiled. “I was thinking of something more daring, something that I’ve never experienced before.”

“And what might that be, Mrs. Smith?” I asked.

“Well,” she said, rising from her chair and straddling my legs facing me. Her arms went around my neck, and she leaned in close to whisper in my ear. “I thought you might let me sit on your face so you could give me a rim job.”

I could feel the warmth of her breasts as they pressed against my chest. She smelled wonderful with her aromatic scent filling my nostrils as she tickled my ear with the shocking words that came out of her mouth. I had read about stuff like this on the Internet, but had never ever thought about getting involved in something that kinky. I mean, I think she wanted me to eat out her asshole.

The thought of committing such an act should have disgusted me, and with anyone else it probably would have, but the thought of doing that with Mrs. Smith was somewhat appealing. I couldn’t believe that I was actually considering this preposterous proposal from a woman I barely knew. I was a happily married man. I might experiment with something like that with my wife, but not with a perfect stranger.

“I know this is a shocking request, but somehow, Joseph, I think you’ll do just about anything to see my breasts again. That brief glimpse two weeks ago wasn’t enough, was it?” she asked.

“No, it wasn’t, Mrs. Smith,” I admitted.

“Well, here’s your chance to get close up, as close as we are right now, and then you can feast your eyes on my breasts for ten minutes. I’d love to show them to you again, but it’s your decision,” she said.

“If you’d love to show them to me, why don’t you do just that? No one is stopping you. Take off your top and show me your breasts,” I said.

“It doesn’t work like that, Joseph. You know that! There are no free rides in life. If you went to see them, then you’ll have to earn the right,” she said.

This woman loved to be in control. She made the rules, and either you played by her rules or you didn’t play at all. The warning flags went up, but I ignored them. I knew I couldn’t walk out now, and she did too. She had me where she wanted me. Having the advantage of reading my mind, she knew exactly how far I’d go to see her tits.

What was I to do? If I walked now, I would never forgive myself. I would regret it for the rest of my life. I might never have an opportunity like this again. I had to go for it. I had to see those magnificent breasts again.

“I’ll do it, Mrs. Smith,” I said, hesitantly.

“I knew you would, Joseph, and I’m flattered. You truly are a breast man,” she replied quite animated now that I had agreed.

She got up and walked towards her bedroom. She stopped midway and looked back at me. I knew what to do as I got up and followed her. By the time I got there her shorts were gone which left her naked from the waist down. She stood there in her high heels and mid-riff, and that was it.

“Joseph, why don’t you take your shirt off and relax on the bench,” she suggested.

I did as she directed with all kinds of thoughts going through my head. I was somewhat hesitant because I had never done anything like this before, but my body betrayed me as my cock became rock hard and ached from its confinement in my slacks.

Mrs. Smith straddled my head, but, unlike last time, her ass was facing me as she looked down the length of my body stretched out on the bench. She had something in her hand, and then I could see that it was a vibrator. She flicked the switch and it came to life as I saw her rubbing it up and down her labia.

“Now, Joseph, you are to do exactly what I tell you to do. Is that understood?” she said, switching into bitch mode.

“Yes, Mrs. Smith, I understand,” I replied.

“That’s a good boy. Now I want you to kiss my ass all over and be sure to use a lot of tongue. Under no circumstances are you to use your hands, only your lips and tongue,” she ordered.

I did just that as I began to plant kisses on her luscious ass. I used my tongue to trail kisses up and down those glorious cheeks of hers. At the same time, she was working the vibrator in between her pussy lips which added to her arousal. I could hear the low moans escaping from her lips.

“That feels so good, Joseph. Now, work your way toward the crack of my ass and lick up and down the crack all the way to my rosebud,” she ordered.

I found it amusing that she referred to her anus as her rosebud. I guess it was as good a term as any. I proceeded to move my tongue up and down, teasing her rosebud with each pass. Her hips were undulating as she became more aroused.

“Oh, God, yes, that feels so good. Don’t stop! Keep licking my ass,” she groaned in lust.

This was exciting for me. The taste of her ass was somewhat tart but not unpleasant as I thought it would be. There was no unpleasant odor, and I found it arousing to be licking this gorgeous woman’s ass. I knew precum was escaping from the head of my cock, and I also knew that at this rate I would cum in my pants.

“Yes! Yes! Oh, that’s so good. Now, Joseph, run your tongue around my rosebud. I want you to rim me out good,” she ordered.

My tongue was working circles around her anus and it began to pucker as I licked it. By now, she had the vibrator buried in her pussy, and she was working it in and out at a frantic pace. At times, she would take the vibrator out of her hot hole and run it over her clit, sending shivers up and down her spine.

“Oh fuck, you’re riming me so good. I can feel your tongue probing the circumference of my asshole. Now, stick it in! Stick your tongue in my rosebud, Joseph!” she ordered as she moaned in lust.

I hardened my tongue and pushed hard. I didn’t meet with much success, but I kept trying. It seemed to have the desired effect because her moans became louder as she rotated her hips. I could also see her tits swaying, unencumbered under the short top she was wearing.

“Yes, that’s it, Joseph. Stick your tongue in my rosebud!”

I finally was able to get the tip of my tongue up her ass, and that’s when it happened. She sat down on my face driving my tongue deeper as her ass settled over my face cutting off my air supply. She ground her hips down as she smothered my face which was now lost between the cheeks of her ass. She was practically screaming as her climax neared. I tried moving my head for I was getting lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, but it was to no avail. My mouth and nose were totally covered.

“Oh, God, yes, do it just like that,” she groaned. “Your tongue feels marvelous!”

She was unrelenting, and I started to lose consciousness. And then she screamed as her orgasm hit her. She raised herself off of my face momentarily. It was long enough for me to gulp in some much needed air before my face was once again engulfed in darkness Her climax continued as she screamed in orgasmic bliss. Finally sated, she slowly raised herself once again as I frantically fought to get air in my lungs. My face was as white as a ghost, and it took several minutes before the color returned.

Samantha Smith stood there with a satisfied smile on her face.

“That was one of the best orgasms I have ever had,” she announced.

I was glad that it was such a rewarding experience for her. As for me, it left much to be desired. First of all, she almost suffocated me to death. Secondly, I still had a raging hard on, but that didn’t matter to her. I would leave there sexually frustrated and with a full load of cum. My sexual gratification didn’t seem to be a consideration when you examined the scheme of things.

I subjected myself to this for only one reason. I wanted to see her mammoth tits up close and personal. I would have ten minutes to feast my eyes on her tits.

“Let’s go back into the other room,” Samantha suggested, much mellower now that she had orgasmed. “Oh, and please don’t refer to my breasts as tits.”

I followed Samantha Smith back into the computer room. I admired her ass as I walked behind her. She didn’t bother to put her shorts back on. Why bother anyway? I buried my face not only in her pussy but also in her ass. She had nothing to hide from me. I had seen it all up close and personal, and now I was going to see her tits again.

SMACK!

"Oooooowwwwwwww!"

“For the last time I don’t like my breasts referred to as tits. Please refrain from using that word,” she said tersely.

“I never…”

“You thought it, Joseph!” she retorted.

She was right, and here I thought she couldn’t read all of my thoughts.

“Now, sit in this chair, and I’ll fulfill my end of the bargain. Oh, and I want you to sit on your hands. Under no circumstances are you to touch my breasts. Remember, the deal was that you could look at them for ten minutes,” she said.

"Are you serious?" I protested.

"I'm always serious, Joseph."

Yes, that was the deal, and she was going to follow it to the letter. I sat in the chair and sat on my hands as directed. Samantha then straddled my legs with her naked pussy exposed. It was at this point that she removed her midriff.

My cock twitched as her mammoth tits came into view. There was no sag whatsoever which was amazing for her age. Her skin was smooth, and there was no doubt that these breasts were the real thing. My mouth watered as I drank in her beauty.

Her nipples were hard and stood out at least three quarters of an inch. I was tempted to grab one of them and suck it into my mouth.

“Don’t you dare!” she warned.

Damn, my thoughts weren’t my own. It was as if my mind was an open book.

“Do you like what you see, Joseph?” she asked.

“Oh, yes, they are absolutely fantastic!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, they are, aren’t they,” she agreed as she twisted left to right, setting her giant boobs in motion. They slapped together as her body reversed direction.

“I don’t like the term boobs either, Joseph,” she said. "Do I have to slap you again?"

“No, I’m sorry, Mrs. Smith. I love your breasts and mean no disrespect,” I replied.

She then lifted her breasts in her hands as if she was weighing them, and let them fall. I watched them as they shimmied. Next, she grabbed her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pulled her breasts up. Then she pulled them to the side before finally releasing them.

“I bet you’d like to get your hands on my breasts,” she stated.

“You don’t have to read my mind to know that, Mrs. Smith,” I replied.

While she played with her breasts, she moved against my hard cock further exciting me. I knew I couldn’t take much more of that, and shortly afterwards I came in my pants. I couldn’t help it. The excitement was too much for me.

“Times up!” she announced as she stood up and put on her top.

She handed me a check and ushered me to the door.

“I’ll see you next Wednesday at 1:00 PM sharp. Don’t be late, Joseph,” she said before I left.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.”

“Oh, I’m sorry you came in your pants, Joseph. I hope it’s not too uncomfortable,” she said smiling before she closed the door.

I had seen this woman completely naked. She had the largest breasts that I had ever had the pleasure of seeing. Yet, I never so much as touched her nipple. I was so close. Granted, my mouth had explored every inch of her genitalia, but she would not allow me the privilege of touching her with my hands. She knew how much I wanted to hold and squeeze her luscious orbs. She was manipulating me to serve her own selfish desires.

The rest of the week was a blur. I just went through the motions. I lived only for Wednesday at 1:00 PM. My other calls were routine and boring. My heart wasn’t in it, for my thoughts were always on Samantha Smith and her amazing body.

My relationship with my wife continued to deteriorate. I couldn’t bring myself to make love to her. I preferred to fantasize about Samantha Smith and what I’d like to do to her. I grew silent and distant around her mostly from the feelings of guilt I was harboring.

Go4it
11-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Nice story Kirk - not being a cuckold I find it so hard to believe he doesn't just reach up and grab a handful and stuff the nipple in his mouth. Fuck her!!! He should do whatever he wants. Push her down and tell her to either give him a nice blowjob or he'll tittyfuck her. Her decision.

Go4it
12-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Is one of these the infamous SAM? When you read Kirk's stories what image comes to mind for you?