PDA

View Full Version : The Computer Call Chapter 5

Kirk
11-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Chapter 5

My marriage was really suffering, and I started to sleep on the couch. At least it was easier to masturbate while I thought about what I’d like to do to Mrs. Samantha Smith. I envisioned her on her knees before me with my cock buried in her throat. I conjured up all kinds of erotic images where I ravaged her. I was the one in control not her.

On Monday, I tried calling her again. This time she answered the phone.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hello, Mrs. Smith, this is Joe. I was wondering if we were still on for Wednesday at 1:00 PM,” I said.

“Is there any reason why we wouldn’t be, Joseph?” she asked.

“Well, no, I guess not,” I said.

“Good! Then I’ll see you then and make sure you’re on time.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said hanging up.

It seemed like an eternity, but it was finally Wednesday. I thought for sure I would never see her again, but on the phone she acted as if nothing happened. I couldn’t wait to see her again.

I rang her door bell at precisely 1:00 PM. She kept me waiting a few minutes before she answered the door.

“I’m sorry, I was on the phone,” she said as she led the way to her computer.

The change in her was once again dramatic. She wore a black turtleneck sweater and gray slacks. This was quite a change from the week before, and she was all business. We spent the hour working with PowerPoint and creating a slideshow. There were absolutely no sexual innuendos, and at the end of the hour, she handed me my check and I left disappointed.

The next two weeks were exactly the same and by that time, I was climbing the walls. I became more and more obsessed with this woman, and the fact that she was ignoring me made it that much worse. She showed no interest in me whatsoever, and this was maddening.

At the end of the third week, I finally said something. I couldn’t contain myself any longer.

“Are you upset with me?” I asked.

“Why would I be upset, Joseph?” she asked.

“You know, because of what happened a few weeks ago,” I replied.

“Are you referring to when you asked to be released?”

“Yes.”

“Joseph, you’re a big boy, and you know what you want. You made your choice, and I have no problem with that.”

“I just don’t want you to be upset,” I said.

“I’m not. What makes you think that I'm upset?”

“Well, you seem different.”

“How am I different?”

“Well, for the past three weeks you’ve been all business and very distant.”

“Isn’t that the way you want it?”

“Well…”

“You’re upset because I’m not wearing anything revealing,” she said.

“No, it’s not that…”

“Of course, it is. You’re so obsessed with me that you can’t sleep at night. You’re not even sleeping with your wife any more.”

I was speechless. She was right. She was reading my mind again. This was all a game to her.

“No, Joseph, it’s not a game. It’s just that I know what I want, but you don’t.”

“I know what I want.”

“Yes, you do, but you’re not willing to give me what I want to get it, are you?”

“You set the stakes very high, Mrs. Smith.”

“Yes, I do, because I’m worth it,” she said smugly. “Well, I think that our hour is just about up. I’ll get your check.”

“I’ll do it,” I said softly.

“Excuse me,” she said, turning around to face me.

“I said I’ll do it.”

“You’ll do what, Joseph?”

“I’ll do whatever you want.”

“You want me to fuck your ass?”

“I don’t want you to, but if that’s what it takes to feel your breasts then I’ll do it,” I said quietly.

“Now that’s what I wanted to hear,” she said straddling my legs and sitting on my lap.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as her whole demeanor changed.

“It’s too bad we wasted today, but next week you’ll have an experience that you won’t soon forget,” she whispered in my ear.

She rose and went to get my check.

“Make sure you’re on time next week. I don’t think we’ll be working on the computer too much,” she said as she showed me to the door.

“I’ll be here on time.”

“I’m glad you had a change of heart,” she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her tongue in my mouth. Then she quickly ushered me out and shut the door.

My head was swimming as I walked to my car. My cock was so hard, but it was of little consequence because it’s not my cock that would benefit from next week’s encounter.

The rest of the week was a blur. I was obsessed with thoughts of Samantha, and lived for Wednesday at 1:00 PM.

I stood at her door and rang the bell. When she opened the door, I wasn’t disappointed. This was the sultry Samantha that was missing for several weeks.

“Good, you’re right on time,” she said as she closed the door and walked into her bedroom.

I followed her, admiring her naked ass. Her tits swayed seductively on her chest with every step she took. She only wore her over-the-knee boots so I knew she wanted to get right down to business.

“Joseph, this is the last time I’ll tell you not to use the word tits. These are breasts,” she said, lifting them in her hands. “Now get undressed.”

I quickly undressed and put on the ankle and wrist cuffs. I knew part of the drill anyway, and we were picking up where we left off a month ago. I could tell that she was anxious to get started. I walked over to the platform and get down on my hands and knees. She quickly secured all four cuffs leaving me totally helpless. The mirror was already in place as I looked up and saw my reflection with Samantha standing behind me holding her riding crop in hand.

SMACK!

"It's Mrs. Smith to you, not Samantha!"

The stinging blow landed on my left cheek, but this time I knew it was coming and was prepared. I grimaced in pain but made no sound.

SMACK!

She landed another vicious blow as she smiled, knowing that she had won. She was so calculating. She knew me better than I knew myself. She knew I would relent and accept her offer. She knew that I would do anything to get to her tits.

“I hate the word tits,” she screamed as the crop came down on my ass again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She must have been really in tune to my thoughts today, for she knew my thoughts as soon as they formed in my mind.

“It’s time for the fun and games to begin, Joseph. From the looks of your cock, I can see that you’re glad to see me. I just hope you’re up to what’s about to happen next. I need to get a few more items, and then we’ll be ready to begin. Don’t go away,” she chuckled.

Mrs. Samantha Smith then busied herself with final preparations. She retrieved a tube of K-Y jelly and placed it on the platform. She then set up a video camera on a tripod.

“I thought I would make a little home movie so we can look back and relive this special occasion. Isn’t that a wonderful idea, Joseph?” she asked, smiling sweetly at me.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Mrs. Smith. If that tape ever…”

“Please be quiet, Joseph. I don’t really care what you think. I’ve already decided to tape the event. Discussion is closed.”

My blood ran cold as I listened to the tone of her voice. She was in bitch mode again.

“If you think I’m a bitch now, you haven’t seen anything yet.”

SMACK! SMACK!

She went to her dresser drawer and took out a strap-on dildo and walked back over to the platform. My jaw dropped open. I could see that the black dildo attached to the harness was large. It looked to be around nine inches long and three inches in diameter. I didn’t have a tape measure, and I wasn’t in a position to measure it anyway, but you could take my word for it that it was large. That damn thing would rip me apart.

“Samantha, I don’t think this is a good idea. I’ve reconsidered, and decided…”

SMACK!

She slapped me across the face, sending my head reeling.

“How are you to address me,” she hissed.

Forgive me, Mrs. Smith, but…”

SMACK!

Another vicious slap across the face stopped my words in mid sentence.

“It’s too late, Joseph. You had your chance. You made your decision. There’s no turning back this time,” she stated.

“I really don’t…”

SMACK!

Another slap shut me up. I knew better than to say anything else. There was no reasoning with the woman. Besides, what if she did relent and let me go. I would just regret it for the rest of my life.

My cock was persistent and my balls ached as I looked up at her luscious breasts, the breasts that got me into this predicament.

Attached to the inside of the harness were two plugs. Obviously Mrs. Smith really planned on enjoying my violation. She squeezed some K-Y jelly on the two plugs and then inserted the higher one in her pussy and the lower one in her rectum. The strap then continued up the crack of her ass and threaded through the belt that wrapped around her waist, holding everything in place.

She stood before me with her formidable-looking dildo only inches from my face.

“Please don’t do this, Mrs. Smith,” I begged.

“Enough!” she said as she ran the head of the large dildo all over my lips.

“Have you ever sucked cock before, Joseph?” she asked.

“No, of course not,” I said curtly.

She smacked my face with her rubber dildo, first the right cheek and then the left. The stinging blows hurt.

“Watch your tone of voice, Joseph. It’s not going to fare well for you if you piss me off. All you’ll do is make things more difficult for yourself. Now, it’s time to suck cock,” she said.

She grabbed me by the hair and placed the head of the dildo up to my lips. What choice did I have? Resisting her would only make matters worse. I opened my mouth, and she pushed the head of the dildo in. She smiled wickedly. She was thoroughly enjoying my debasement.

“You look so sexy with a cock in your mouth, Joseph,” she said as she moved her hips, forcing another inch of the dildo deeper into my mouth.

“Oh yes, take it, baby,” she cooed as she kept moving her hips, burying more and more of the cock in my mouth until it hit the back of my throat.

“Oh that feels so good,” she whispered. “Can you take it all, Joseph?”

I panicked! Was she serious? Did she really intend to bury all nine inches down my throat? My eyes went wide, and I knew she could see my fear.

She then laughed wickedly as she slowly withdrew the fake cock from my mouth.

“No, I think not. Our main purpose tonight is to bury this nice fat dildo up your virgin ass, Joseph,” she said. “We’ll save your throat for another time.”

She once again took the tube of K-Y jelly and liberally lubricated the black monster.

“Please, Mrs. Smith…”

SMACK!

Another resounding slap jerked my head to the left. She would hear none of my protestations.

I could see that she had turned the video camera on and was capturing my humiliation. Mrs. Smith strutted around behind me with her long black dildo sticking out obscenely from her crotch. It was bizarre to look upon her. The dildo looked so out of place with those large voluptuous breasts that I craved and desired.

I looked at Samantha Smith in the mirror as she stood behind me. She grabbed her fake black cock and ran it up and down the crack of my ass. The well coated cock slid easily between my ass cheeks and teased my anus with every stroke.

“I can tell you like that, Joseph. Your cock is twitching,” she laughed.

Her hand came down hard on my left ass cheek and then my right.

SMACK! SMACK!

I jumped from the force of the blow. Her slaps continued as the cock traced a pattern up and down the crack of my ass. In spite of myself, I found that I was getting aroused, and the site of her monstrous breasts undulating on her chest only added to my sexual arousal.

SMACK! SMACK!

The slaps finally stopped, and then Samantha Smith positioned the black monster so that it was pressing against my anus. She waited for a moment and then pushed.

“Uuuuugggh!” I grunted as she attempted to bury that thing in my ass, but my sphincter resisted and wouldn’t allow the intruder to enter.

Even though she gained no ground, I could tell by the look on her face that the vaginal and anal plugs were having an effect on her.

She braced herself and tried again, applying more force as she drove her hips forward.

“Uuuuggggh!” I grunted again as my stubborn sphincter refused to allow her black monster to penetrate my virgin ass.

I could see the determination on her face. She thought it would be easier than this, but she was wrong.

“It might not be easy, Joseph, but you will take all nine inches if it takes me all fucking night,” she hissed.

What happened to the prim and proper lady? What happened to the woman who demanded the upmost respect?

She once again braced herself with the head of the monster dildo pressed tightly again my anus. She shoved with all her might. Her breasts flopped wildly on her chest with the force of the blow.

“Oh God…” I screamed for the black snake won. My sphincter relented, and the head of the dildo entered my ass.

The pain was sharp as my sphincter clung to the huge black dildo violating my rectum. Mrs. Smith moved her hips and pushed forward burying another inch of cock up my ass. I felt so full.

“Aaaaaggghhhhh!” I screamed

Samantha laughed. The pain increased, but I knew I would receive no sympathy from this woman. She was on a mission, a mission to destroy my virgin passage.

In spite of myself, my cock was rock hard. At some level, I must have found this whole sordid ordeal arousing.

The slaps now came intermittently to my reddening ass cheeks as she continued to drive the black monster deeper and deeper.

SMACK! SMACK!

I bore the pain as best I could until finally she had all nine inches buried in my rectum. As I looked at her in the mirror, I could see the lust in her glazed eyes, both of our bodies covered in a fine layer of sweat.

“God, you’re tight, but don’t worry, Joseph. By the time I’m done with you, we’ll be able to put a baseball bat up there,” she chuckled at her own joke.

If I knew this woman’s true nature, I would have never agreed to any of this. She was perverted beyond anything I could imagine. She set standards of behavior for everyone else to follow, but she didn’t adhere to them herself. She knew what motivated me – her tits, and she used them to manipulate me and get her way.

“I hate the word tits!” Samantha screamed as another vicious blow fell on my ass.

SMACK!

“Ouch!” I screamed from the unexpected pain.

“You’re just as perverted as I am, Joseph. Your cock gives you away,” she said as she reached under me to stroke my hard, throbbing, neglected cock. “If you weren’t enjoying this, you wouldn’t be so hard.”

I hung my head in shame because she was right. I was so hard that my balls were aching. Not only that, but my damn cock was leaking like a faucet since she started violating me.

“Yes, Joseph, and I hope you enjoy the second installment as much as the first, for now the fun really begins as I ream out your ass,” she hissed.

Samantha Smith slowly began to pull the long, thick black dildo out of my rectal passage until only the head of the fat dildo remained embedded. She then pushed forward, burying it once again. She kept this up at a steady pace, in and out, in and out, and I found that with each inward thrust it became easier and easier for her to drive the monster home. The foreign invader widened my rectum, and I found that the pain and discomfort lessened until there was no pain at all. It started to feel good, and I started to groan.

I watched the beautiful Samantha Smith in the mirror as she defiled me. I saw the lust in her eyes. I saw her getting more and more aroused until she could take it no more and her climax hit her like a tidal wave.

“Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh! I’m cuuuuummmmiiiiinnnnngggg!” she screamed in ecstasy as she picked up her pace and drove the black intruder in and out of my ass at lightning speed. She was riding her climax out except that the probes imbedded in her cunt and ass took her higher and higher. The faster and harder she battered my ass, the more aroused she became until orgasm built upon orgasm. It went on and on as I was twisted and pulled to and fro.

She became more violent in her thrusts as her orgasms increased, and my poor cock flopped wildly under me, hitting my belly with each successive thrust. I could hear the smacking noises as her harness hit up against my ass, signaling that the black intruder had penetrated me to its limit. She pounded my colon and certainly would have entered it if the anal intruder was any longer.

“Oh my God! This is amazing!” Mrs. Smith groaned as she finally got off the rollercoaster and the orgasms subsided. She continued to drive the fat dildo in and out of my battered ass but slowed down with each successive thrust until, finally spent, she collapsed on my back.

I could feel the warmth and weight of her tits on my back. I could feel her rock hard nipples as they stabbed me.

“Don’t refer to my breasts as tits,” Samantha Smith hissed. “You know I hate that word.”

SMACK!

She slowly peeled herself off my back. She was totally sated. She was more than satisfied. She was a woman who had cum multiple times, but in contrast, I was anything but satisfied. My cock was still hard and neglected, and the ache in my balls was unbearable.

She walked around in front of me and removed the strap-on.

“I could make you lick this clean, Joseph, but I won’t. I’m not that cruel,” she said with a smile on her face. “At least, not tonight anyway.”

I would be smiling too if I had cum as many times as she did.

Mrs. Smith then released me.

“You may take the ankle cuffs off, Joseph. They won’t be needed any longer,” she said quietly.

I stood there with my legs spread. I was too sore to put them together.

Mrs. Smith walked up to me, took my hands, and placed them on the sides of her breasts. I felt their warmth and resiliency as me fingers caressed the sides of her huge breasts.

“You earned it, Joseph. I promised you my breasts if you let me sodomize you. It’s up to you how long you will have them. As long as you satisfy me, they are yours,” she said.

I worked my fingers up towards her long hard nipples. I knew she expected me to grab and squeeze them, but at the last moment, I changed directions and ignored her nipples completely. Then I started to kiss the side of her left breast. I was in heaven. I never in my life had my mouth on a breast so large and beautiful. I kissed every inch of her breast as my hands explored those glorious mounds always avoiding her nipples which I knew were begging and aching for attention.

My lips traveled up and down the deep valley formed by her humungous tits, and then traveled up the valley to kiss every inch of her right tit. I loved her tits.

SMACK!

"I hate that word!" she moaned.

All this time Mrs. Smith was groaning as I showered all of my attention on her mammoth breasts.

“Kiss my nipples,” Joseph, she pleaded, but I ignored her pleading as I squeezed and kissed and sucked on her delicious morsels.

“You’re driving me crazy! Please kiss my nipples,” she begged.

My right hand traveled down to her well used pussy, and I discovered that she was dripping wet. Evidently, I rekindled the fire in her loins, and I intended to fan the flames to a fever pitch. I lightly ran my finger over her hard, throbbing clit, and she jumped.

“Yes, my clit, squeeze my clit, Joseph,” but I ignored her and her clit. Let the fire rage on.

I squeezed the meat of her tit which sent signals to her nipples which now looked much harder than before. I know she desperately wanted me to touch them.

“Oh! Oh! You’re driving me crazy, Joseph,” she moaned. “Let’s move over to the bed.”

She had me lay down on the bed, and I complied. I felt for sure I had everything under control. Her nipples would receive attention, but only when I decided.

She adjusted the camera focusing on the bed. This lady was kinky. She would probably spend her time watching the video over and over again.

She then straddled my chest and leaned over to kiss me as she held my arms down. Her large nipples grazed my chest, sending chills up and down my spine. In the middle of the kiss, I heard a click and then another click. Samantha Smith had shackled my wrists to the headboard.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“You’re teasing me, Joseph, and I don’t like to be teased,” she said as she slid down and lodged my hard throbbing cock between her pussy lips.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good.”

I groaned.

“Please don’t do that,” I begged.

“Why not, Joseph? Is your cock reserved for your wife, only?” she asked with a note of sarcasm in her voice.

“You know it is,” I answered.

“Yes, I know, but that’s too bad,” she said. “You two haven’t exactly been getting along. Why, you haven’t had sex since you started taking care of my computer.”

She continued to massage my cock which was still nestled between her labia. The head of my cock rubbed her hard clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

“Now, Joseph, suck my nipples,” she ordered as she leaned forward and moved her right nipple to my mouth.

“And what if I don’t?” I asked boldly, feeling sure that I was still in control.

“Then I’ll do this,” Samantha Smith said as she slid up higher on my hard cock and allowed it to enter her pussy.

“Don’t do that!” I yelled with panic in my voice.

“Then you better get busy and suck on my nipple,” Samantha hissed.

Samantha Smith won. I took her nipple and drew it into my mouth. I ran my tongue all around the turgid stalk and sucked hard on it.

“Oh yes, like that. It feels so good,” Samantha cooed as she slid another inch of my cock into her pussy.

I grated my teeth over her nipple and then captured it between my teeth. Samantha pulled up distending her nipple.

“Don’t let go,” she ordered me as she continued to rise, pulling her breast out of shape. At the same time, her pussy swallowed another inch of my cock.

“Now the other breast, Joseph,” she said as she moved her left nipple to my mouth.

As I took her nipple into my mouth, Samantha sank another two inches of my cock into her pussy. She then started to rotate her hips, enjoying the feeling of my large cock buried in her snatch.

I panicked. This was the one act I wouldn’t commit with another woman.

“Please don’t do that, Mrs. Smith. You know I can’t fuck you,” I begged.

Samantha ignored me as she sat up, burying all eight inches of my cock in her warm, inviting cunt.

“That’s not fair. You got me all hot and bothered, and now you don’t want to satisfy me,” she whined.

She raised herself up allowing my cock to see the light of day before she buried it once more in her hot pussy. It felt so good but it was so wrong. I watched her breasts as they flopped up and down on her chest. They were magnificent.

“You must stop, Mrs. Smith!” I begged. "I can't fuck you!"

"You're not fucking me. I'm fucking you," she cooed seductively.

She leaned over and kissed my ear. She then stabbed her tongue into my ear and made out with it.

“You know what,” she whispered. “Sexual intercourse is defined as penetration of the vagina by the penis. Joseph, your cock is in my vagina. I hate to tell you this, but we’re fucking. Even if we were to stop now, the fact remains that you fucked another woman.”

“Oh God, how did this happen!” I exclaimed.

“Just go with it, Joseph, and stop fooling yourself. You’ve been unfaithful to your wife from the moment you walked through my door. Who are you kidding?”

She then sat up on my cock and rode me like a bucking bronco. My cock slid in and out of her warm moist tunnel, and I was in heaven despite the guilt that I felt. It was amazing how she could squeeze my cock. Her pussy was like a vice. Her tits bounced wildly on her chest as she increased her pace. I wanted to reach up and grab her breasts by the nipples, but I couldn’t.

“Oh yeah, your cock feels so good, Joseph,” she groaned. “We should have done this much sooner.”

She squeezed her own breasts as she ground her pussy down on my cock, pressing the head of my cock against her cervix. This really excited her, and I could tell she was close. Suddenly she stiffened and then went wild as her orgasm hit her full force. She bucked up and down like a mad dog, and I felt my cum boiling in my balls. I wouldn’t last much longer.

“Mrs. Smith, I’m going to cum!” I screamed, but all she did was groan as she was still in the midst of her own orgasm. She leaned over, placing her hands on either side of my head. Her huge tits were in my face. My mouth was all over them as I devoured the mammoth mammaries offered to me. In this position, she rode my cock faster and faster, and then without warning my balls exploded and shot load after load of hot cum into her spasming pussy. This triggered another orgasm as she came again and rode me harder and faster, milking every last drop of cum out of my balls.

I should have felt good after a mind-blowing orgasm like that, but I was horrified. I cheated on my wife! I committed the ultimate sin! I had fucked another woman!

Mrs. Smith rubbed her tits all over my face.

“That was wonderful. You know how to treat a woman. You definitely are a breast man, Joseph,” she cooed.

“Please release me,” Mrs. Smith.

Samantha Smith lay on top of me for several minutes before releasing my wrists from the restraints. I grabbed my clothes and hightailed it out of there. I couldn’t believe that I had just committed the ultimate sin, but she was right I had been unfaithful to my wife for a long time.

Go4it
11-25-2012, 04:45 AM
Fucking pussy!!!!!!

Kirk
11-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Yeah, that's what keeps the story going. lol

Go4it
11-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Absolutely and that is two separate words instead of two linked words --- and that is a verb and a noun not an adjective and a noun --- or I guess it could be a verb and a noun. Whatever!!!! :)