PDA

View Full Version : Taking a long break

Brigit Astar
11-25-2012, 07:12 PM
I have written about a dozen stories in the past three months. I am just about wrote out for now. I discovered that I was repeating myself, and that's not a good thing. Inspiration has temporarily left me. So I'm going to take a long break from writing stories. I'm going to go over all the stories I've posted, give it a lot of thought, and then begin writing again. It may be awhile before I write another story, but I will eventually write. It's in my blood.

muhabba
11-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Can't wait. I've enjoyed your stories for a while now.

Go4it
11-26-2012, 04:37 AM
I'll miss reading your stuff, but look forward to seeing your next one. Even though you aren't writing a story be sure to pop-in once in awhile anyway.

Brigit Astar
12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Even though I'm not writing anything right now, I have been thinking of stories to write. I have ideas for three stories. They are Blackmailed Teachers, which will involve a teen-age boy spying on two female teachers having sex, and his blackmailing them to have sex with him. The second story will be entitled His Hot Sexy Stepmom, and it will basically be about a sixteen-year-old boy being seduced by his nympho stepmom. The third story will be titled Kathy's Cruel Uncle and it will be a s/m story.
I want to conduct an informal poll and see which story readers would like me to write first. Please post your comment. What readers want to read is very important to me.

Go4it
12-06-2012, 01:38 AM
How about a story about a teenage boy who catches his nympho crazed step mom, who is a teacher at his jr high, having sex with the janitor who shows both his mom and him how much fun it can be to tie up his just blossoming niece?

Just kidding Brigit - I like most everything you write.

Brigit Astar
12-06-2012, 12:58 PM
hmm...food for thought

Go4it
12-16-2012, 02:53 PM
I just had a thought for, what I think, would be a really good story from Brigit - our mistress of erotic delight.

I would be very interested in hearing a true story of how you "found" your sexuality? What was your first introduction into sexual dalliance with another female. What were your thoughts before, during, and after? You stories are so real that this would provide a pretty good platform for you.

Any thoughts?

Brigit Astar
12-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Great idea! After giving it a lot of thought, I'm going to put the story I write about my first really fucking les experience at the top of my list. So I'll be writing it first. But it's still going to be awhile before I write anything.

Go4it
12-18-2012, 01:30 AM
VERY VERY VERY interesting response. You see --- in my mind ---- I saw a sweet young girl in her late pre-teens to early teens in all her innocence being with similar young lady and having some innocent touches which felt so wrongly good and expanded slowly from there. Innocence Lost, if you will.

But your response of ---- "first really fucking les experience" proved to be a shocker for yours truly. The innocent girl I imagined certainly wouldn't have known or understood that forcefully announced event.

Understand the long delay and it is cool with me. Mindfully awaiting your return.

lamviec952
12-18-2012, 06:38 AM
Tham gia choi game World of Warcraft mi?n phĂ* t?i http://www.player.vn/ d? tr?i nghi?m vĂ* t?n hu?ng game 3D s? 1 th? gi?i

Brigit Astar
12-18-2012, 01:31 PM
The thing is, writing about 14-year-olds doesn't interest me. I've tried writing stories where there were early teens involved, and none of them came out very well. The characters were, I think, unbelievable.

Go4it
12-18-2012, 11:57 PM
Unless it was a true story. Then the characters, the actions, the reactions, the emotions are very believeable. But ---- don't let me talk you into anything you don't WANT to write. Because that is where the fluidity comes from.

Brigit Astar
12-19-2012, 12:21 PM
You're right. I'll need to give this some thought. What I might do is write a true account of one of my first sexual encounters when I was fourteen, and post it in the True Stories section.