PDA

View Full Version : The Computer Call Chapter 6

Kirk
11-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Chapter 6

Several weeks passed, and I did not return to Mrs. Smith’s home. She had called me every day, numerous times, but I refused to answer her calls. Because of her, I had committed an unspeakable act, and now I had to find some way to make it up to my wife. I somehow had to make up for all of my unfaithfulness.

I knew that no matter how much I wanted to see Mrs. Smith’s again, I couldn’t. It would only lead to more of the same. She would offer me her tits, and I would end up fucking her. And every time I did that, a little bit more of me would die. So I ignored her calls.

I was starting to come to terms with what I had done. I paid a great deal of attention to my wife, Madge, and she was happier than ever. She loved the attention.

I had just returned from a computer call. When I entered the house, my wife was standing by the TV with a distance look on her face. I knew something was wrong.

“What’s the matter, Madge? You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” I said.

“This came in the mail today,” she said impassively as she handed me the manila envelope.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Look for yourself,” she replied.

Inside the manila envelope was a DVD.

“Play it,” she said with no emotion.

I popped the DVD into the player unprepared for what appeared on the screen. There I was lying on Samantha’s bed with my hands restrained. She was riding me like there was no tomorrow with her massive breasts bouncing wildly up and down. I stopped it unable to watch any more.

Madge looked at me as tears welled up in her eyes.

“I could forgive you anything, Joe, anything, but this. I want a divorce,” she said as she quietly walked towards the door and left.

I stood there like a stake driven into the ground.

Madge was not a vindictive woman. I begged for her forgiveness, but I had destroyed her love for me. We agreed that we would separate in a civil manner rather than ending up like so many other divorces with everything going to the lawyers. She simply didn’t have it within her to forgive me for my unfaithfulness, and I didn’t blame her.

I called Samantha several times, but she wouldn’t return my calls. She at least owed me an explanation. Why on earth would she send that video to my wife? I went to her house but she wouldn’t answer the door.

It was six months after my divorce, and I had come to terms with my situation. I focused on building up my business. I found that immersed in my work, it left little time to think. I was just getting ready to leave the office to go out on a computer call when the phone rang.

“Superior Computer Services.”

“Is this Joseph?”

I recognized that voice. It was Samantha Smith, the woman who was responsible for turning my life upside down.

“Yes, this is Joe,” I answered coldly.

“Joseph, this is Mrs. Smith. I’m having some problems with my computer, and I would like to set up an appointment to have you look at it.”

“Samantha, do you have…”

“Please address me as Mrs. Smith,” she said curtly.

“Mrs. Smith, I’ve been trying to reach you. I want to know why on earth you sent that video to my wife?”

“Are you interested in my business or not. I could call another computer service,” she said, ignoring my question.

I needed to see her. I needed an explanation. I at least deserved that.

“All right, when would you like me to come?”

“How about this Wednesday at 1:00?”

“That’ll be fine,” I said.

“Oh, and Joseph?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t be late. You know I don’t like to be kept waiting,” she said before hanging up abruptly.

I arrived at her house at precisely 1:00 PM. My stomach was doing somersaults. I was so mad, irritated, nervous, but most of all confused. The last time I saw her was the night she tied me to her bed and fucked my brains out.

I rang the door bell and immediately it opened. Samantha stood there wearing a black V neck sweater and a red skirt.

“Come in, Joseph. It’s good to see you again,” she said as she led me to her computer.

“Hello, Mrs. Smith.”

I felt awkward. She was acting as if nothing happened. She turned my life upside down. She was oblivious to everything I had gone through because of her.

“Joseph, I keep getting these pop-ups and then the computer freezes,” she said.

“I’ll see what I can do,” I said as I eyed her deep cleavage.

“You do that,” she said as she sat quietly in the chair beside me.

I checked some things out and discovered that spyware and malware infested her system.

“This is not going to be an easy fix, Mrs. Smith. You have a serious infestation, and it’s going to take some time to clean it up.”

“Do whatever it takes, Joseph,” she replied as she crossed her legs.

I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of her. Her tits were like magnets that drew my eyes to them. I remember the last time I saw them. They were hovering over my face, and I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it.

“I don’t like the word tits!” she scolded me.

“Excuse me? I didn’t say anything, Mrs. Smith.”

“I know that, but you’re thinking it!”

“I’m thinking about a lot of things. For example, why did you send that video to my wife?”

“If you answered my calls, you would know why?”

“What do you mean?”

“I tried to call you on numerous occasions, but you never returned my calls.”

“What does that have to do with sending an incriminating video to my wife?” I asked.

“I didn’t send it to your wife.”

“What are you talking about? Of course, you did,” I said.

“First of all, don’t talk to me in that tone of voice.”

“Fine.”

“Did you bother to check the address label, Joseph?”

“No, everything happened so quickly.”

“Well, when you didn’t return my calls, I sent that video to you as a memento.”

“You what?”

“I sent you the video.”

“Did the thought ever occur to you that my wife might open the mail?”

“I sent it UPS return signature required. No one should have received that package except you. I do have my idiosyncrasies, but I do not go around purposely breaking up marriages,” she replied with a hurt tone in her voice.

“I thought…”

“I know what you thought, Joseph. I know every thought that you have. I didn't return your calls because I was out of town. My aunt fell ill, and I went north to take care of her.”

I felt like a fool. I thought she was purposely avoiding me because of what she did. The thought never occurred to me that there might be another reason why she didn't return my calls.

“I’m sorry about your aunt. I didn’t know.”

“When I returned, I heard about your divorce, and I thought it best not to try and contact you. I didn’t think you wanted to hear from me again.”

“Well, you’re probably right about that.”

“I plan to contact UPS and register a complaint.”

“Why bother, the damage is already done.”

“That’s not the point. The point is that I paid for a service that they failed to provide. You were to receive that package, only you.”

I guess there was nothing more to say. I jumped to conclusions. Besides, I did cheat on my wife. I wasn’t honest with her. I got exactly what I deserved. That’s what you get for being deceitful.

“You didn’t intentionally cheat on her, Joseph,” Mrs. Smith said. “I’m guilty of tempting you.”

“You’re reading my mind again,” I laughed.

“Yes, unfortunately, I have no control over it. It can be a curse at times.”

“And you’re right about that. You did indeed tempt me.”

“But in all fairness to me, you could have resisted temptation and walked away.”

“Yes, I could have, but unfortunately large breasts are my Achilles Heel, and your offers were just too tempting.”

“You’re still intrigued with my breasts, aren’t you?” she asked getting up.

I looked at her and my eyes drifted down to that deep valley. She straddled my legs and put her arms around my neck.

“Take a good look,” she said as I felt the warmth of her breasts pressing against my chest.

I did, and the perfume she was wearing was intoxicating. I wanted to bury my face in between those large puppies, but I knew I would never be able to pull that one off.

“You’re right, you wouldn’t get away with that, but maybe we can make another deal.”

“Another deal?”

“Oh yes, actually very similar to our last one,” she said.

“I’m not going down that road again, Samantha.”

“Mrs. Smith.”

“Yes, Mrs. Smith, please forgive me for not addressing you properly, but any deal we make cannot involve… well you know.”

“That’s too bad,” she said getting up and hefting her breasts in her hands. “They were so much looking forward to some attention from you again.”

“They can get all the attention they want from me. Just let me at them,” I said.

“Joseph, it doesn’t work like that.”

“Why not?”

“Because I have needs too, and there are rules.”

“Then change the rules.”

“I like the rules the way they are. If you want to lavish all your attention on my breasts, then you’ll have to play by the rules and give me what I want.”

“And the price is the same as before?”

“Oh yes! You know, sometimes we girls need a piece of ass too,” she said smiling.

I ran several spyware programs on her system and rooted out all of the nasties. Her system was clean again.

“I think I’m done here,” I said.

“That’s wonderful. Let me get my checkbook. She leaned over the table as she made out the check giving me a perfect view of her breasts that were threatening to break free from her v neck sweater.

“May I ask you a question?”

“Certainly, Joseph,” she replied, looking up.

“Why me?” I asked.

“Why not you?” she replied. “You’re good looking, well mannered, and appreciate the finer things in life.”

“Well, thank you, but you could probably have your choice of men. They are many eligible bachelors in this retirement community.”

“Joseph, I’m too old to be out there trying to snag a man, and besides I have no desire to do so,” she said.

“I see so I just happen to be conveniently available?” I asked.

“Let’s call it fate. You are attracted to me for obvious reasons, and I am also attracted to you,” she replied.

“Then why don’t we just let nature take its course,” I suggested.

“Because I’m not like other women, Joseph. You might say that I’m eccentric. There are rules and stipulations,” she said.

“There are rules and stipulations only because you insist on them, Samantha,” I replied.

“Please address me as Mrs. Smith, Joseph. That’s one of the rules,” she replied.

“It seems odd addressing you as Mrs. Smith when we’ve been so intimate together. My God, you rammed a huge strap-on dildo up my ass. You rode my cock until you orgasmed. Why can’t we dispense with all the formality?”

“Because that’s not the way I like it. If you want to play, they you have to abide by my rules,” she said.

“Well, I may have to pass. You are an amazing woman, Mrs. Smith, and you have a great deal to offer, but the price is pretty steep,” I said, taking the check from her.

“That’s entirely up to you, Joseph. I’m not forcing you to do anything. I’ve made you an offer, and you can take it or leave it, but the fact still remains that I need help with my computer. There is so much I don’t understand. Can you make it next Wednesday at 1:00?”

“Certainly, Mrs. Smith, that’s my job,” I said, walking to the door.

“Wonderful. I’ll see you next week,” she said as I left.

I thought that all of this was behind me. During the past six months, I was able to get my mind off of this strange woman and focus more on my business. Now, she was back in my life again, and all of those old feelings returned. All week I lay awake in bed thinking of her magnificent tits, and how soft and resilient they were. I masturbated but it wasn’t fulfilling and left me wanting more, more of Samantha Smith.

She held all the cards, and she knew it. She let me know her intentions, and then she left the rest up to me. The ball was in my court. If I ever hoped to have any kind of relationship with her, I would have to make the concessions.

My attraction to her was, of course, purely physical. She did nothing to endear herself to me. She wasn't charming or witty or loving, and she didn't try to be. She simply used her body to get what she wanted. The one advantage she had over me and an unfair one at that was the fact that she knew what I was thinking. I had some soul searching to do. How badly did I want her? There were a lot of other women.

Go4it
11-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Call me when he throws her to the ground, rips off her blouse, puts his knees across her arms and titty fucks her, finishing with a big old pearl necklace. Then calmly wiping the remaining jizz off his dick across her TITS stands as says "Call me when you want some more SAMANTHA"!!!!!!

And at least let him fart on her stomach while doing it.

LMAO

Think I will go try to find a picture of Samantha and Joe