PDA

View Full Version : The Computer Call Chapter7

Kirk
11-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Chapter 7

Wednesday was slow in coming but finally arrived. I was anxious to see Samantha again. At 1:00 PM I rang her doorbell. She opened the door almost immediately.

“Hello, Saman… eeehhh Mrs. Smith,” I corrected myself.

“Please come in, Joseph,” she replied.

Her attire did not disappoint me. The plunging neckline of her red blouse showed off her tits nicely. I was already getting hard.

“I’m glad you like the view, Joseph, but please don’t be crude and use that word again. You know I hate the word tits,” she scolded.

“Yes, I know, but it’s hard to make those adjustments in my mind. I’ve never used that word in your presence, Mrs. Smith. I have too much respect for you as a person."

"I appreciate that," she replied as she walked towards the computer. "Today, I would like to learn a little bit about attachments. I tried to send a picture to my friend yesterday but couldn't manage to do it."

"Not a problem," I said as I opened Outlook Express.

I opened a new e-mail and led her through the steps necessary to attach a file to an e-mail.

"Now you try it," I said, getting up.

Samantha sat at the computer while I watched her open a new e-mail message. My eyes were glued to her luscious cleavage as she leaned forward, exposing even more of herself to me.

"May I ask you a question, Mrs. Smith?" I asked.

"Of course, Joseph," she replied, looking up at me. "But I think I already know the question. You want to know why I feel a need to always be in control."

"Well, yes, that was my question," I replied, certainly not surprised that she was one step ahead of me.

"I don't have a need to always be control," she said.

"Your answer is quite surprising to me," I replied.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Well, tell me, how do you define being in control?" I asked.

"Maybe it would be more appropriate to ask how you define being in control, Joseph," She replied.

"Okay, that's fair. Someone who is in control has to direct everything," I said.

"Joseph, I don't feel a need to direct everything," she said.

"How can you say that? Who is defining the terms under which this relationship can continue?"

"May I be perfectly frank with you?” she asked.

“Of course, Samantha.”

“Please address me as Mrs. Smith,” she said in an even tone.

“That’s exactly what I mean. Everything has to be your way. There’s a double standard here. I have to address you as Mrs. Smith, but you can call be Joseph,” I said.

“Would you like me to address you as Mr. Donohue?” she asked.

“No, Joseph is fine.”

“Well, I like to be addressed as Mrs. Smith. So what’s the problem?” she asked.

I fell into her trap. Her reasoning on this point made perfect sense.

"Now, may I be perfectly frank with you?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I have needs just like you. Tell me, do you find masturbating fulfilling?"

"No, not really."

"Neither do I, but what if you were to bury your cock between my breasts and cum all over them. Would it be fulfilling for you?"

"I imagine it would be."

"What makes you think it's any different for me? When I use my strap-on, sex after that becomes very exciting for me."

"I think I see what you mean," I admitted.

“Does it bother you that I'm being so candid and outspoken?" She asked.

"No, actually it's kind of refreshing. Women aren't usually this open about their sexual needs and desires."

"Joseph, I don't have to be in control. If you'd like, you can be on top. You can be the dominant one, and direct my strap-on up your rear passage," she suggested with a twinkle in her eye.

Samantha still insisted on using her formidable black dildo on me. I couldn't deny that I now understood how this could give her pleasure even though it wasn't very pleasurable for me. I could only take consolation in the fact that she met my needs after she was satisfied. Her tits would be mine to enjoy not to mention the rest of her luscious body.

"Let me be perfectly honest with you, Mrs. Smith. You are a very sensual woman, and you already know how much I lust after your breasts. Even though I don't personally enjoy your strap-on, I understand how it can bring you a great deal of pleasure."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying, Joseph?" She asked, mischievously.

"I think so," I replied.

“That’s wonderful. I hoped you would understand. Sometimes we have to give in order to receive,” she said, rising and wrapping her arms around my neck. “I just hope you’re ready to receive.”

She nibbled on my ear before stepping back. My cock was so hard and ached horribly. God, I would do anything to have her lips wrapped around it right now.

“Who knows? There may very well come a time when that will happen, Joseph,” she said. “Our time is up. Let me get my check book.

The time flew by so quickly, but I didn’t want to leave. I wanted her now.

“Next week will be soon enough, Joseph” she said looking up from writing the check. “Sometimes anticipation is good.”

Samantha Smith handed me the check and then wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Here’s something to think about,” she said as she buried her tongue in my mouth and pressed her mammoth tits into me.

Our tongues intertwined as she took my breath away. Her right leg slipped between mine, and she lifted it, rubbing my hard, aching cock. I wanted desperately to grab her tits and squeeze them, but she suddenly backed away.

“Please don’t use that word again, Joseph," she said breathlessly. “I’ll see you next Wednesday at 1:00 PM. Our session may last more than an hour. Please don't be late.”

Samantha Smith opened the door, and I left wanting her more than ever.