PDA

View Full Version : anal story2

anal lover
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
I am a true anal lover and my this story tells u about me. i was working in night shift in a mall. i had lot of friends there.but to whom i liked most was jennie. The reason for that was she was also fond of sex. we made sex whenever we were free,in my personal cabin. her age was 24 with 38dd boobs and a nice hairy pussy. her ass was quite big 40 size. and in skirt and shirt she looked marvellous. i always wanted to fuck her ass but never tried because whatever she did, she did that by her own wish. so i never forced him.
one day about 2a.m ,we both completed our work. it was raining heavily. we both went to my personal cabin. i locked the door and hugged him from behind. and kissed softly on her earlobs. now we were free for about 2 hours, so we had plenty of time. she was wearing white shirt with blue skirt. she opened her shirt,then she removed her red bra and showed me her huge firm melons. her aerolas were of pink color. i started rubbing my tongue on her big teats and then i started to suck those beautiful teats. i removed her skirt. she was now only in red panties, looking hot. i slipped my hand in her panty and felt the silk touch of her pussy hairs. i removed her panties. and start licking her beautiful thighs. and in seconds i was near her pussy. i put my lips on her pussy lips and did a french kiss. she hold my head and pressed in. i inserted my tongue in that pretty pink hole which was moist. she moaned. for some time i continued to lick her pink hole. now she had become hot.she wanted to suck my cock. so i removed my pants. she grabbed my erected cock and started playing with it. then she was on her knees sucking my pink cock head like lolipop. she was just sucking the head which was making me more hard. now she was ready for fuck. so i asked him to make doggy pos .she made doggy pos, i was behind her watching her both love holes. i was watching her big ass with a small hole. then suddenly i start rubbing my finger on her asshole. she turned back and looked at me with amusement. because she was not expecting this. then i started to rub my thumb on her asshole, she did not opposed. then i put my tongue on her small asshole, she shivered. i started rubbing my tongue on her asshole. she started moaning "oooooooohhhhhh......................ooooooooooohff ffff...........oh my god.......do it again and again". i opened her asslips with my fingers and insert my tongue in. she moaned "oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ that is great...........ooohhhhhhhhhhh....i love that".

now i opened her asslips with my fingers and pour a mouthful of my hot spit in her asshole. her body shook. now her asshole was wet and ready. i put my cock head on her wet ass hole. she started moaning. her hips were moving towards my cock. now i insert the cock head in her ass and hold there for sometime. she said"ooooooffffffff...........honey please fuck me......hard.............oohhhhh.....ooooooooooooo offff.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffff...........". this gave me encouragement and with a hard stroke i fitted my whole cock deep in her asshole. she cried loudly "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...........fuck me hard...........dont stop.............dont stop...............do it fast".although i was feeling my cock very tight in her ass, besides this i started hard anal fucking. now i was fucking him like a wild bull. we both were near climax. she was crying"oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh..........fuck...........ya .........ya.........ya............ya.ya.ya........ ..ooooo fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'. suddenly without warning my cum explode in her ass till her ass was filled with my cum. and within seconds she also exploded. we both were happy with our first anal fuck.