PDA

View Full Version : cum in bum

anal lover
02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I , my girlfriend nikki and her friend emily were at my place. We deicded to play games of groupsex. Nikki was just 20 and her friend emily was also 20. I was 24. nikki had a gorgeous body 38-26-38 while emily was 40-30-42. They both were ready for fun. So first we took our drinks. Then we all removed our clothes. It was emily who started to suck my cock while i was standing naked. Nikki and i were doing lipkissing. Nikki inserted her tongue in my mouth. I started to suck her hot tongue while emily was jerking and sucking my cock. My cock was fully erected now. And then nikki also started to suck my cock. Now i was feeling two hot tongues on my cock head. I guided my cock in nikki's mouth and started stroking in her mouth slowly while emily put my balls in her mouth and started sucking it. Then emile changed her position, She came behind me and inserted her hot tongue between my buttocks. Then with her fingers she opened my buttocks, now i could feel her tongue on my asshole. It made my erection more powerful. Then she guided her tongue in my asshole and started rubbing there while nikki was sucking my cock and her hands were playing with my balls. i have a big cock, 9 inches and it is quite thick also. My big balls were filled with cum and i wanted to shoot it now. I was moaning. Emily was still rotating her hot tongue in my ass while nikki was also sucking cock head passionately. Now i could not resist more. So i held nikki's head and started fucking her mouth wildly and within seconds i was shooting my thick hot load in nikki's mouth. Cum fountains were still shooting as i removed my cock from her mouth. Some cum fountains landed on her forehead and mouth. her mouth was filled with my white cum. Emily then came and started licking nikki's mouth and forehead for hot cum. She cleaned nikki's face. My cock was still hangins half erected.
I ordered both girls to make doggy position. They did it very fast. I went behind them from where i could see their juicy love holes. There were four love holes in front of me. I inserted one finger in nikki's wet pussy and one finger in emily's moist pussy. and started in n out slowly. Both were shaking her hips slowly. It was nikki's pussy which i started licking first. She moaned. Then i started licking emily's pussy. She also moaned. But it was difficult for me to lick both pussies at one time. So i decided to lick nikki's pussy and i told emily to stand in front of nikki's mouth so that nikki could lick her pussy. Now i was licking nikki and nikki was licking emily. I could see the big melons of emily now. She was enjoying. Her eyes were closed and with one hand she was rubbing her big nipple. Her nipples were erect now. Her nipples were making me mad once again. My cock started growing. I was licking nikki's pussy madly. Then i stretched her pussy lips with my fingers and inserted my full long tongue in. She moaned loudly. Now i was fucking her pussy with my tongue. Emily was looking at me with thirsty eyes. Then i asked emily to join me. emily came. Now two tongues were playing with nikki's pussy. She was crying with fun "ooooohhhh.sssss..ooohhhhh.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... ...aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". I changed my mind, now emily was licking nikki's pussy while i was rubbing my wet tiongue on her asshole. She moaned again with"ooohhhhhhhhhhh..............fuck my holes ........ohhh baby fuck meeeee.........ooohhnn". i streteched nikki's asshole with my fingers wide and pour a mouthful of my hot spit in nikki's asshole. Emily pointed that she also wanted my spit in her mouth. Emily opened her mouth wide as i pour mouthful of my hot spit in her mouth which she swallowed. Then i inserted my tongue in nikki's asshole and started fucking him with my tongue. Emily was watching all this, She became so wet that she inserted her one finger in her asshole and started moving. Both girls were so hot now. I removed my tongue from nikki's asshole and i started to sucking and licking the big nipples of emily while i was moving my two fingers in nikki's asshole. I was also ready for more fun now. Emily started to squeeze her another boob badly she was also going to cum soon. Then suddenly nikki cried and released her first orgasm. Her hips were still moving. She stood. Now emily was in doggy position and i was licking her pussy. Then nikki joined me. She took me cock in her hand and started jerking slowly. I pointed nikki to put her tongue in emily's asshole. I Stretched emily's asshole and started rubbing my tongue there. Within seconds nikki joined me. Now could feel two hot tongue rubbing on her asshole. Her ass was vey big and round.Now i and nikki were fucking her asshole with our tongues one by one. Now emily was out of control. She was shaking her waist and her hips. Then nikki got beneath emily's pussy and she put her lips on emily's pussy while my tongue was fucking her cute asshole. now emily was in heaven crying"ooooooooooo......................fill my all holes..aaahhh...hhhhmmfffffffffff...fffuckkkkkkkkk kkkk.....oooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiii iii". And emily got her first orgasm. Nikki's mouth was filled with emily's love juices. Nikki's whole mouth was also covered with emily's love juice. i joined nikki and started to lick her whole face and tasted the wonderful salty love juice. now my cock was erecting like a pole.

i saw emily's asshole was opened yet so without wasting any time i adjusted my cock on her wet asshole and with a hard stroke i fitted my whole cock in her ass. She moaned "ooh..yeah....i need this. fuck me like a bull". I now started fucking her ass very badly while nikki was standing near me and i was now sucking her big boobs. Nikki changed her position. She came behind me and put my big balls in her mouth while her finger was playing with my asshole. Then she started licking my asshole. This made me more hot. Now i was fucking emily like a mad bull. I was feeling that i am near cum again. Suddenly nikki cried" don't pour all your cum in emily's asshole, i want to taste that". Now i was near cum so i tried to remove my cock from emily's asshole. As i removed my cock, instantly it shooted lot of hot cum fountains in between emily's big buttocks. Nikki Came in front and started to lick between emily's big buttocks. She licked my whole cum and cleaned emily's big buttocks.