Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just Arrived

surprise, surprise....1-2

Mike sat at his desk looking out of his office at Tamzin as she bent across her desk to connect the new printer, her skirt had ridden up and her panties were showing. Mike felt his erection grow and just allowed his mind to wander, he could just see her now, strapped down across a trestle, tied hand and foot, her sex lips pouting from between her legs, a mass of "stripes" across her bottom cheeks, her head cranned around looking back at him, pleading, tears running down her face. From far away he heard his name, Mike, Mike are you ok? Mike awoke from his fantasy to see the object of his desires in front of him. "Oh- Oh so sorry I was miles away" he said. "Yes, I could see that " said Tamzin, "where were you"?

Mike looked at Tamzin, "Well to tell the truth, I was just thinkin how good you would look bent over a trestle naked and gettin your arse seen too", he leered. Tamzin blushed crimson with shock, "you dirty bastard pervert- you need lockin up" she breathed in deeply and turned and walked out.

Tamzin was realy upset as she headed back to her desk, how could he know, she thought, she had never told anyone her fantasy. All afternoon Tamzin kept thinking about what Mike had said, she had often seen him looking at her, had she given herself away somehow ?, she had been carefull not to show her feelings yet he had known, and all the time her "juices" had been on overdrive, her panties were soaked, "god she wanted him" but what should she do ? if anything. Tamzin could feel his eyes boring into her, eventualy, unable to stand it anymore, her feelings on overload she burst into his office.

Mike hoped to hell he hadn`t gone to far, the last thing he wanted was an accusation of sexual harassment, but she hadn`t done anything more than swear at him and now she was at her desk trying with all her might to demolish her keyboard and seeming extremely agitated

He saw her get up and the next thing he knew she was bursting through his door. Tamzin stood before him, she was shaking like a leaf, "For God sake I have wanted this for so long if you dont do it now Ill hate you for the rest of your life, please, tie me up and take me away from here, now goddammit".

Mike hesitated for just one second, he didn`t understand what brought this on but what the hell he`d go along with it. The rope he had kept in the boot of his car ( in case of emergencies) turned out to be perfect, as he bound her wrists and pushed her into the boot face down he effectivly completed by hogtying her. As he closed the boot lid he could see that she was very wet between her legs and seemed to be enjoying her bondage.

Mike drove out of town heading for his parents old place (now derelict) but perfect for what he had in mind, as he drove he thought about what he was going to do, of course he intended to fuck her and punish her but how would she feel about his other plans , after all he couldn`t imagine that she would agree to them, what woman would?

How would she feel about being "ringed", he didn`t think that she probably knew what it meant, but the thought of her being tied down with her legs spread and her outer labia having quarter inch diameter holes punched out of them and stainless rings fitted and then locked together with a padlock, wow, he didn`t think she would be to keen, and then of course when eventually her training had been completed, how would she handle being tied down across a punishment "horse" and her thigh branded with her knew owners mark. Mike almost lost control, christ he was going to enjoy himself, as he pulled into the yard of his parents old farmhouse and came to a halt he knew he had "arrived", from now on he would call the shots.

To be continued ;;;;;;

?

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Very good start...yes please continue....
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Picking up Speed
    Good stuff...thanks!
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Yes.i'm Looking Forward To The Next Chapter.i Got To The End.and What.no More.sigh.

Just Arrived
    Very impressive beginning. Please continue.

yes, don't stop there.

Really Involved
    Whisky, the name Tazim is very unsual. I'm wondering where it came from. Their off to a great start. Don't stop now. We're just getting warmed up out here. Sounds like our Tazim is in for the time of her life.
    A Son of the South By the Grace of God! ;om

Make LOVE Not WAR you egits-;lol;

;mods

Well under way
    Hi Whisky

I see promise in this story. I guess a forum like this is a good place to do this piece by piece posting until the story is complete. Just hope there is more because you left us in confusion. Many questions yet to be answered.

Well, there seems to be a good response here. Is part 2 coming? Is part two written?

Need any assistance feel free to ask me.

DD

I'm not really a Deputy. I just play one on the Internet.

Inactive
    where is chapter 2?

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Hi Chattel...great to see you back again.....:)
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Thread Information