Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts

Sammi's response to her test

My Benevolent Lord and Master,

Here is the on-line report you ordered me to give…

Our meeting started of bad and juts got worse. All day your worthless little slut was anxious and nervous that everything should be perfect for my meeting with my future master. When I woke up at 8.00am (45 minutes late I may add) I was rushing to catch up and spilt black coffee over the very white semi transparent blouse I was supposed to wear for our meeting.

I had no time to drop it off to be cleaned or anything, the buses were busy resulting in me being an hour late at work, luckily my boss was not due in today, and so I managed to get away with that. I ordered some sandwiches for lunch and manage to drop them as I opened the packaging. So I skipped lunch, barely managed enough time to grab something to eat after work.

Master, I was really beginning to think I should cancel our meeting as everything that could go wrong did. But I was determined not to annoy you, so I really could not take the chance on canceling.

I set of in good time to our arranged rendezvous, then the bus never turned up and the next one was thirty minutes later, hence me, hurrying through the park gates, when I saw you sat on the bench. I glanced at my watch and could not be really sure it was still you, as I was really late. I took the chance and though how handsome you looked as I approached, you seemed to have a kindly face and it reassured me to approach you.

As arranged I stopped to ask directions, when you gave me the directions you were so matter of fact about them I was still not sure it was you. I then walked away thinking that I had messed up my chance; my heart skipped several beats as I saw you stand and begin walking towards me. It was not until I heard your voice that I knew it was you and you had waited for your stupid late slut!

I agreed to your sitting down, but my heart was pounding in my throat as I waited to hear your demands. You sounded so angry when you told me I was late, I almost lost my voice as I tried to explain about the bus. My legs turned to jelly as you commanded your worthless cum bucket to stand and I was really worried about been seen as you order my skirt raised.

I was exhilarated and randy as hell when you made me walk into the bushes to remove my underwear, the thought of being discovered topless or with my skirt up around my waist and knickers around my ankles really got the old juices flowing. I would gladly have stayed in the bushes and sucked you off, if my lord and master had followed me in to the bushes.

I was quite alarmed when on the pathway in full view of anyone who happened to be passing; you pulled up my skirt, and were becoming even more worried when you criticized my bushy cunt. Then you did the most wonderful thing Master you slipped a finger into my wanton cunt, while I was still openly on view, I nearly came on the spot. The walk to the roadway with two thirds of my butt cheeks on display did nothing to calm my nerves or my hormone levels. I was both embarrassed and very excited when the old boy told me I was flashing but I did see he had a large bulge in his trousers as he told me about it. That sent my pulses up another forty notches, I swear my lord and master, if you would have merely touched my clit at that point, your cum slut would have flooded your hands with her juices.

When you explained your demands for my test, as we stood outside the adult shop, I wanted very much to run away and avoid doing the test, but believe me, master my legs would not move, it was as though you had hypnotized them to do only your bidding and ignore my wishes.

Every word of your test for me was burned deep into my mind, I was to be an unpaid whore and collect used condoms like a little slut trash can, that feeling was the greatest I could ever hope to experience. I was nervous as to what the shop owner would do or say but he looked a kind man and so I plunged forward determined to carry out your wishes. Knowing you were in the shop watching your slut carry out your demands made the task all that harder to carry out.

I kept thinking, what were you thinking of about me as I successively filled the twelve condoms, and I wondered if you could tell I managed three cums of my own. When the guys insisted un another round of blowjobs and in coming all over my face, I was worried in case you were going to punish me for getting too far into the act as a cum whore. The Shop owner surprised me when shoved the butt plug up my arse and the Venus penis was attached to my clit. I was sure he would demand payment for the toys and never in my wildest fantasizes did I expect him to give them to me.

When I was finally ready to leave, the fact I had been kneeling for so long and the fact that the toys were having their effect on Me., I nearly fell over as my legs refused to support me, two of the guys seized the opportunity of supporting me to grab and pinch my nipples, before they left.

I thought you were being really kind master as you wiped my face clean on my thong, but I should have known better, the taste as you popped them into my mouth thrilled me like nothing ever before.

You took me home in your car, I was dreading a police car passing us and seeing me sat in the front of your car, in handcuffs behind my back, my blouse wide open and the swollen nipples on my breast still aching for even more play.

When you asked about the condoms, I found it extremely difficult to answer you my lord and master as I was just on the verge of a fifth orgasm since you had met me that night, I had never experienced more than three in a twenty four hour period and her I had five in as many hours. I finally spluttered the words that the condoms were in my cunt, I suddenly realized I had not thought before answering and had failed to call you my Benevolent lord and master, I hoped you had not noticed but you immediately proved to me you had not only noticed but had taken it as a deliberate omission.

I cannot describe adequately the thrill and the humiliation of having to stand in front of you and self administer the slaps with your paddle, I wanted so much for you to punish me but the punishment was far more humiliating having me do it to myself. I worried would you think I was hitting myself hard enough or not, the statement between each slaps was cruel to say the least, as it served only as a spacer allowing the heat of the previous slap to ignite before the next one landed.

I was sure you could have cooked bacon on my arse by the time I delivered my last slap and Lord and Master it has definitely taught me never to forget your proper title. After the eight slaps, the tasting of the cum from the glass was like heaven after hell, the sexy way I had to pose as your cum drinking slut while you snapped pictures of my cum filled mouth sent me to seventh heaven.

Then the punishment for being the cum slut I was, being redressed and made to lie over your knee, held down whilst you spanked me was the icing of the cake, oh Benevolent and strict Master.

Finally Oh lord of tongues, Master of cunt licking, I was delirious by the time you stopped licking my cunt, I had lost count of the numerous cums you had given me but I think it was close to twenty, the latter ones simply rolled in to continuous orgasm. When I was finally allowed to suck your magnificent cock, I was too exhausted to do it proper justice master and beg to be allowed to show you I can do a much better job of doing so next time before you do anything else to me.

Now master the hardest part for me is to justify why my cunt was not shaved and as to why I forgot your salutation during our meeting. I have no excuse about not referring to you by your earned title of my beloved benevolent Lord and Master, merely the excitement of the situation at the time cause temporary insanity and is something I swear my lord that I will strive to ensure does not reoccur.

As for my cunt not being shaved, Master in your instructions to me you never stipulated that you desired me to be clean shaven in that area, although I now understand that as a rule cum sluts invariably always are shaven and with usually pierced cunt lips. I therefore offer no defense as to why I was not suitably presented to you my lord and Master.

Your loving and devoted, cum slut whore, Sammi.
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Very interesting indeed....thanks
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Picking up Speed
    Thanks for the new stuff as always...great.
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Thread Information