Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Hi Everyone I am unashameably giving this great story yet another bump.

After all 6,355 views can not be all wrong....lol
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Picking up Speed
    i have to agree its a great story :) and thank u again for writing it
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

On my Way

Really great

Many thanks for sharing this superb story with us.

so so so .......hot . I like very much ,,,,,,,,,

Picking up Speed
    Nite did I ever tell you that i <3 you for writing this???? *hugs*
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Yes you did Freedom, and you are most welcome. *hugs* returned thrice fold.

There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Thanks to everyone who read my work and even more so to those who took the time to say what they thought of it.

For those who joined the site recently this story has been well received and I suggest some of you may well love it as much as those who read it ages ago.

It was in answer to a request for a story from one of the moderators at the time, a lovely lady by the name of Freedom.

Check it out and see after all 11,200 views can't all be wrong can they.
    Last edited by niteowluk2003; 06-13-2011 at 07:10 AM.

I have written a new chapter to this epic tale which takes place three years after the completion of the other chapters.

Freedom denied update.

It is now three years since Amanda was inducted into being Stanton, Stanton and Wakefield’s company whore and she had genuinely lost count of the number of cocks she had taken in all three of her holes. The duty of servicing the company premier clients had become mundane and they were rarely interspaced with peaks where she could excel.

One such peak was about to happen and Amanda found herself becoming highly aroused as the days counted down to the meeting. What Amanda had now found to be so erotic were events which had her servicing women more than men. The forthcoming Friday night was to be such an event; for Stanton, Stanton and Wakefield had been nominated for the Golden Legal Eagle award and an assessment team of five people were due to arrive on Friday and spend most of next week evaluating the company.

Amanda knew the team would consist of three women and two males and she had agreed to act as host to them over the weekend, in the company owned apartment; which of course included entertaining them during the day and servicing them over night. She just hoped that the women would not want a full blown orgy and instead would need her to wait upon them alone. The newest company slut was to help out under Amanda’s management.

Friday dinner time the team arrived and as expected it consisted of three women and two men; she Amanda warmly shook hands with the two men and as she spoke in a soft silky voice; she hoped that the men would find her friendly and accommodating. Whilst shaking the women’s hands she informed them that she was there to carry out absolutely any of their wishes no matter what that was.

The afternoon dragged as Amanda and Sally flittered around the office fetching and carrying for the evaluation team. Several times the five foot six inch Amanda managed to squeeze past one or other of the team and always made sure that her rounded arse brushed the groin area of the person she was squeezing past. The four foot three inch frame of Sally often disappeared into walk in cupboards with one of the male team members and she always emerged with a broad smile on her face and a rather blushed look.

Finally the afternoon drew to a close and Amanda announced that she had arranged a meal in a local restaurant for them all including herself and Sally. Sally managed to position herself between the two men as they sat down in the restaurant; Amanda was sure on several occasions that Sally was stroking one or both of the men and they seemed to be enjoying her special attention. Sitting herself between the two senior females of the trio she winked towards the third woman. She was pleased to see her return the wink and smiling as she did so.

Deliberately dropping her small purse; Amanda knelt on the floor and on the pretext of looking for her purse she lightly touched the upper thigh of the lady to her right; Florence, responded by opening her legs further as if to give permission for Amanda to continue; Rosemary to her left saw this and quickly moved her foot to stroke Amanda’s arse with her bare foot. Amanda simply turned and smiled at Rosemary.

Now taking her seat again, she rested her hand on Florence’s thigh and Florence slid her hand down over the top of Amanda’s and gently squeezed her hand before leaning forward and whispering to Amanda that she should visit her later when everyone else had retired to bed. Amanda simply nodded but she suddenly realised that she may be spreading herself a bit thin when Rosemary whispered in her other ear that she was looking forward to seeing a lot more of Amanda as soon as the other’s disappeared. The atmosphere around the table seemed electric but they all tried to calmly take their time in eating hoping that no one else was aware of their individual plans for later. Amanda excused herself as she said she needed the loo and Sally responded by say me too. As the pair of them walked towards the loo Sally announced quietly that she had arranged to visit both the male members during the night. Amanda told her she would need to bring them together so both knew what was going off and then we would have a bigger bargaining chip.

Informing Sally that Rosemary and Florence were in the bag and she suspected that the younger woman Karen would be easy to involve. They had not been in the toilets for more than two seconds when the door opened and in stepped Karen who looked at Sally and motioned for her to disappear; she quickly entered a cubicle and closed the door; almost instantly Amanda was pressed back against the wash basin and Karen slid her hand up under Amanda’s skirt and grinned when she found no panties; declaring I knew you were a horny slut and now finding your hot wet cunt knickerless has just proved it.

Karen then began thrusting three fingers into Amanda’s wet cunt and declared she was going to fist fuck her before the night was over; Just as they began to kiss the sound of a flushing cistern disturbed them as the second cubicle door suddenly swung open and out stepped a young woman who realising what was happening, scurried from the toilets. The pair of women parted and Amanda made her way back to the table whilst Karen knocked on the door to the cubicle in which Sally was busying herself.

What Amanda did not see was Karen pissing into the pan from a standing position whilst fingering ally’s arse and then Karen made Sally lick clean her cunt before dragging her back to the table. When the party was complete Karen announced loud enough for all at the table to hear that they had a wonderful system her in the toilets for cleaning up after your business; Sally simply blushed.

In two separate cabs they made their way back to the house where as dutiful host Amanda tended the clients ensuring they had sufficient drinks and anything else they wanted; when Karen called Sally and Amanda into the room. Without further ado; she ordered them both to raise their skirts and delighted in telling her colleagues that these whores were there for their benefit and she suspected that the two women would not refuse any requests or demands.

Paul the older of the two men delighted in telling Sally to completely undress and let them all see her charms; Without complaint Sally quickly stripped off showing her 40 DD breasts with pride. The three female’s seemed to discuss the merits of shaving your pubes or not; when David the other male simply said fuck whether it’s shaved or not, it is surely more important that it is wet and willing and whether the bitch takes it up her arse or not. Amanda broke the conversation when she said that both Sally and I are here to fully entertain you. Amanda then followed Sally’s lead by divesting all her clothes; delighting in displaying her 38 D charms.

Paul and David then lead Sally away to a separate room as the three women surrounded Amanda; for Amanda the sensation of three pairs of hands exploring her body was awesome. She shuddered when it seemed like two of the women tried to insert fingers into her soaking cunt at the same time.
    There was no resistance when Amanda kissed Rosemary passionately, sliding her hungry tongue into the willing woman’s mouth.

Breathlessly Rosemary broke away and said come on girls let’s not leave this slut as the only one undressed; and in a trance Amanda stood alone as the flurry of activity took place around her as the three women undressed as quickly as they could. Soon Florence’s 36 B tits were mashed against her own as Florence showed she too could kiss and wow what a kiss it turned out to be for Amanda, for electric sparks seemed to emanate from Florence’s tongue which seared into Amanda’s mind and seemed to head directly towards her clit.

Once more Amanda’s tits were being pinched and her cunt probed by the other two women and for her it felt like she died and gone to heaven. Suddenly from what appeared to be voice in the distance asked if there were any toys in the house; the words seemed to rumble around in her mind just like echoes in a large cave. Reluctantly Amanda broke the suctioned kiss of Florence and she headed up to the bedroom where she fetched down a large cardboard box. Placing it on the table she lifted the lid and the three pairs of eyes peered inside.

Karen was the first to break the new deafening silence; when she said Wow there is everything you could want for bondage and female to female love; as she grabbed the large monstrous black strap on dildo. She could not close her hand around its thickness; and its length she guessed to be at least twelve inches. Quickly she adjusted the straps as she put it on and Florence gasped as she said you look like a fucking horse with that between your legs. Karen’s response sent a shiver of delight down Amanda’s spine as she heard “Well, let’s see if this fucking horny bitch can cope with being fucked by a horse”.

Rosemary and Florence then gathered some restraints and quickly trussed Amanda up like a turkey, her arms fastened behind her back and then she was forced on to her knees where her ankles were attached to the arm fastenings. Now Karen stroking the obscenely grotesque rubber cock stepped behind Amanda and knelt down. Hold the bitch steady, she demanded; then Amanda felt the tip of the rubber cock sliding against her slippery cunt lips. Spreading them even wider the rubber monster began to invade her body; Now Amanda had grown used to cocks of all sizes but this thing was by far the largest she had seen let alone tried to take up her. She began to beg for Karen to take it easy and allow her to get used to its size but Karen snarled back that she had better just take it as afterwards she was going to get fisted; Amanda took a deep breath and waited for the inevitable surge of pain just before she knew the sheer passion would overcome her.

Suddenly Amanda felt like her cunt had ripped open as the thick cock head slipped past her cunt entrance; then it seemed like the air in her body was pushed out like a piston in a hypodermic syringe pushes the fluid out of its cylinder. Meanwhile Rosemary was sucking on one of Amanda’s tits while pinching and twisting the nipple of her other breast; Amanda’s brain was now awash with wild sexual thoughts and desires. After what seemed like hours Amanda felt totally full and she could feel Karen’s large floppy tits against her back; it was Florence’s comment which would stay with her the rest of her life; fucking hell she has swallowed the lot, how could any man fuck her and make her cum if she can take that size.

Karen began rocking back and forth as Amanda became like a ragdoll, alternating between her cumming and the feeling of needing to pee. Now Florence and Rosemary had left her as they busied themselves indulging in their own pleasures; with Florence buried between Rosemary’s legs slurping away at her hairy horny cunt, whilst Rosemary played with Florence’s tiny tits compared to all the other women’s breasts. With a final thrust Karen quickly released the straps of the strap on, leaving it buried up Amanda’s gaping cunt.

Within Seconds, Rosemary was staring up close at the throbbing cunt lips surrounding the monster rubber cock; suddenly she leaned further forward and stuck her tongue into the crinkled brown anal ring of Amanda. The shock of finding her arse being rimmed and the fullness the dildo gave her soon had Amanda grunting her way through another orgasm. Seeing the effect she was having Rosemary began lapping at the twitching anal ring; trying to push her tongue as deep as she could into the tight hole. Curiosity over came Florence as she pulled Rosemary aside and began to explore Amanda’s anal muscle with her finger; the intense tightness giving way slowly to the pointed finger.

Soon she had her finger buried into the tight shit chute of Amanda and she began to work in a second finger; Amanda now began shouting that she could not stand it any longer and needed to pee. A surprised Florence found herself telling the fucking bitch to do her worse and if she did pee on the floor she would have to lick it up. Amanda let out a long low groan as streams of hot piss splashed on to the floor between her legs and Karen suddenly grab handfuls of her hair and dragged her face down to the gathering pool of golden liquid. Between the two of them the made Amanda lick up every drop of her own urine before pulling the big rubber cock from her cunt; before she could relax though Amanda found Florence’s hand pressed against the gaping opening to her cunt and it quickly slipped inside. This was the first time Amanda had been fist fucked by another woman and she loved it, the feeling of a fist moving around inside her cunt; catching her cunt walls was nothing like she had ever experienced before and soon her mind rumbled through a deep misty wilderness full of cascading lights and fireworks.

For Florence the feeling of a throbbing cunt pressing all around her hand was also very erotic and she found she was having a series of small electric shocks in time with the throbs of Amanda’s cunt; She was amazed that she could feel the entrance to Amanda’s womb, opening and closing in time with her orgasm; she tried to insert her finger as it clenched close and found that Amanda seemed to respond even further to her efforts.

By now Karen and Rosemary were locked in a sixty nine position using smaller more powerful vibrators on each other’s cunts along with their mouths; the whole room now smelling like an old fashioned bordello. With tiredness over taking them, Amanda was hardly aware of Florence slipping her hand out of her cunt but she must have for now she held Amanda’s head in both her hands and leaned in planting a firm deliberate kiss full on her lips and snaking her tongue inside seeking Amanda’s electric tongue.

The night seemed to dispel as she slept spooned to Florence’s gently breathing body; out of the corner of her eye she could see the other two women cuddling each other but still asleep; hazily she wondered how Sally had got on with the two men; David and Paul; but that is another tale for the telling later.
    Last edited by niteowluk2003; 11-18-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Super Moderator
    Excellent. (I posted a longer thing about the story on SSP Forums.)

Thread Information