Thread: waking You

Well under way

waking You

(comments welcome but please be kind as this is my first attempt, huggs and thanks for reading)

The early morning sun coming through the window wakes me and i stretch and try to be quiet as i lay on the floor beside Your bed. My naked body shivering slightly as the room is still cool in the mornings i slowly get to my feet. The nipples on my white tits still feel like they are on fire and my cunt is still sore from the pounding You gave it as punishment last night. As quietly as i can i tip toe from Your room.

It is not time for You to wake up as You have another terribly long work night ahead of You so i busy myself doing chores that will not wake You. It no longer feels strange to be dusting, or doing other things around Your house naked and i am required to remain that way at all times when i am at Your house. Still after all of this time each time i bend over i can feel the weight of my white titties hanging down and swinging slightly and it causes a shiver to run thru me as i recall how You love to torment them. The thoughts of You and the things You do to me for Your enjoyment keeps me in need all morning and i can not help but time to time run a finger along my wet slit making me moan softly each time and desire Your use and abuse more.

When it is almost time for me to wake You ,as among other things i have become Your personal alarm clock, i finish preparing Your breakfast and place it on a tray to take to You.( please tell me what You would want for next time Ms) , Your OJ and bran muffin covered by a white linen napkin, Your cereal is in a crystal bowl and the milk unpoured beside it. I made sure the bowl, glass and spoon were spotless as i started Your coffee brewing.

Still moving as quietly as possible i go into the bathroom and start my shower. As my hands more over my body washing the aches and pains of last night away i dream of Your hands touching me. My green eyes close and i moan softly as i wash between my legs and touch my slutty cunt. I can not resist rubbing my clit three quick times stiffling a gasp of pleasure. When i wash my white tits i have to bite my lower lip to stop a scream as they are so sore from the metal clamps and the hard slaps of last night. Washing my hair i think of all the times You have pulled me to You and tugged on it causing my slut cunt to juice up once again. Knowing it is getting late i have ot put aside my thoughts of pleasure and get off of the shower. I quickly dry my hair and brush my teeth then tip toe to Your room.

As i enter Your bedroom i tip toe to the side of Your bed. For a moment i stand there looking down at You sleeping form. SO beautiful, so peaceful almost angelic with no hint of the wonderful wickedness inside of You. I smile as i watch You sleeping thinking how lucky i was the day You allowed me to move in with You. Glancing at the clock i see it is the time You ordered me to wake You and for a moment i think of not waking You right away so i will be punished for being late. I have come to so love and most of all need Your punishments, but i know You have a lot to do before work so i slip to my knees and Your bedside.

Gently lifting the bedcovers and pulling them over my head i as easily as i can crawl into bed beside You. I stop for a second listening as You again relax and Your soft breathing returns. Even though i can not see i know You are laying on Your side facing me. Very very gently i left Your upper leg stopping every inch so i dont wake You. As gently as possible i lay Your leg on my shoulder opening Your thighs so i can very gently lay my head on Your lower thigh. Even this early in the morning i can smell Your sweetness and stop for a second again thanking my stars for placing me here.

I gently scoot closer until in the darknees of the covers i can feel Your soft pubic hairs of Your pussy against my nose. I rub up and down gently causing Your labia to open slightly for me until i feel the tip of my nose become wet. Ever so slowly i begin to lick up and down along the length of Your damp slit, my tongue barely touching You. I do not touch Your clit but each time i lick down i tease lightly at Your opening gently pushing my tongue into You so i can taste Your sweet dew. When i feel You start to move and awaken i start licking a lil faster and try to push more of my tongue into You each time. When i hear Your first soft moan i smile to myself and continue to lick at Your lower lips. I would love to pinch and twist Your hardening nipples but in the mornings i know i am Your pussy alarm clock and not to touch them as tempting as it is. I know You are awake now as You have started to move Your hips with my licking and Your hand is holding my head tightly to Your pussy. I couldnt pull away if i wanted to for now You have clamped Your upper thigh tightly around my head making me Your prisoner.

This is my sign to move up to licking Your clit. As my tongue presses hard against the hard lil bud i slide two fingers into You fucking You as my tongue teases Your clit. Your thighs and hand holds me tightly to You as You start to buck Your hips against my buried face. I can barely hear Your lous moans as Your thighs are clamped so tightly against my ears but i struggle to continue to please You. Suddenly i feel Your body tense up, Your hips rise up off of the bed and You pull my hair as Your orgasm rushes over You. My mouth is flooded with Your pussyjuice and i try to drink all of You down. (You just logged on) .Finally You relax and release the tight grip You had on my head and gasping say "what a good pussy licker you have become suze. And a good alarm clock too".
    Smiling with my face coated with Your pussy cum "good morning Mistress, what else may i do to please You today?"

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Good job for a first story.....thanks.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Picking up Speed
    very nice, great first job, a bit of formatting problems, but looking forward to more. I'll buy you a beverage of choice at the bar

For a first story I really loved it!! Thank you for posting it!

I read your other story first but this is just as good.

Your obviously very conversant with the needs of a master...LOl

can't wait to read your other tales...
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Really Involved
    I did too. Read the other first. Great start. Glad you joined us. Looking for more adventures to cum.
    A Son of the South By the Grace of God! ;om

Make LOVE Not WAR you egits-;lol;

;mods

Just Arrived
    May I share this poem ( written in collaboration with a FemDom lover/friend and posterd on Stories On Line?

Eve, first lady love,
    Tempts me in her sweet garden
    Where lust grows like fruit.

Perfect world hidden
    Between two rivers, Eden.
    Between two legs, Bliss!

Garden of delight
    Where flow waters of love-lust.
    Eve, first lady love!

--====
    May I send you more?
    Vicky

Well under way
    oh i love it, thank you so so much,,please do share all you want *SMILES*

Quote Originally Posted by victoria day View Post
    May I share this poem ( written in collaboration with a FemDom lover/friend and posterd on Stories On Line?

Eve, first lady love,
    Tempts me in her sweet garden
    Where lust grows like fruit.

Perfect world hidden
    Between two rivers, Eden.
    Between two legs, Bliss!

Garden of delight
    Where flow waters of love-lust.
    Eve, first lady love!

--====
    May I send you more?
    Vicky

Yes it is very nice.....just for the info we do have an erotic and a non erotic poetry section if you would like to post things there also.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Thread Information