Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts

The Yo Yo Story....

First the rules....

You write on the fly as a quick post one paragraph only, you must then wait for four other paragraph's to be posted before you can add another of your own.. Read any existing paragraphs to make the story flow....

The Yo Yo Story.....

Cherie was a 21 year old, pyschology student at UCL Cleveland, she was three years into her master's degree in pyschology. She stood five feet ten inches tall and weighed 180 lbs when soaking wet, her long brunette hair hung shoulder length and framed her cute but not by any standrad beautiful face. She already knew her best assets were her 40D bust and her cute cherry shaped arse. although she was not a virgin, she was not sexually wild either and her greatest claim to sexual fame was that she lost her virginity at 19,000 feet up a mountain in a tent during a blizzard.
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Picking up Speed
    Of course if things played out the way she wanted her sexual wild side might be realized. Her object of desire Professor Kruger, dark haired, dreamy brown eyes, Sam was a tall drink of water. Married to his ex-grad student blonde hair, blue eyed Sami, a little hottie, and she didn't know which one she wanted more. Although, the thought of both at the same time stirred her nether regions to no end, and came to a fine climax with the help of her fingers. Trouble was Sam and Sami were the perfect couple, and even if they were willing she had no experience or plan to seduce either.
    Last edited by wizardwriter; 08-12-2007 at 06:34 AM.

excellant wizard that's the spirit...

There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Picking up Speed
    Cherie often sat in class and fantasied about the Professor. This was one such day but much to her horror he called on her to answer a question and she hadn't heard a word he'd said. She blushed and murmured that she didn't know the answer. The professor frowned and locked gazed with her.

"See me after class miss," he ordered in his deep silky voice, which sent her body afire.
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

A greenhorns post.......

After going to the bathroom to put some make up on,Cherie marched into Professor Kruger's room,He watched open mouthed as she pushed all his things of the desk,she propped herself upon his desk in front of him,her legs spread out to give Kruger a straight shot into her skirt,"Ive been a naughty girl" hissed Cherie as she pulled off her low necked top,She removed her bra with a flourish and threw it a Kruger,"Now punish me" she screamed,grabbing Kruger's head,she thrust his face into her bare 40 D breasts....................

Cherie would not release his head from between her 40D breasts, until the mumbling stopped; then she lifted his head and asked him, "what was you saying Dr?" he managed to gather his breath before his reply was that she should be spanked, but he would prefer to see he self spank because she self misbehaved and it would be poetic justice. Cherie laughed as she released Dr Kruger and slowly stood before letting her skirt join her blouse on the floor. Now only dressed in the flimiest of lacy panties she slipped her thumbs into the waist band.

Picking up Speed
    "Figures," came from the doorway, "Sam, you son-of-a-bitch, you called and said you'd wait." She slapped her thigh with a riding crop and locked the door.
    Cherie snatched up her clothes. "Ah, I can explain, I was-"
    "Sure you can honey," Sami cut her off, "but save it. Get your ass in the private office." Hanging her head Cherie headed to the back room. "Baby doll, clothes stay," she smacked Cherie's butt with the crop, "panties too." Cherie had no idea what she was feeling, excitement from getting caught or the swat. Sami turned to her husband. "Well, you know the routine, get your cock and ball harness on and get in the chair, you can watch, then I'm going to beat your ass." Eyes big as saucers Cherie looked at this little hottie, who gave her a harder smack. "What did i say about panties? I want to see some bare pussy and you're going to get your ass beat twice if you can't suck decent pussy."
    Last edited by wizardwriter; 08-13-2007 at 06:35 PM.

Picking up Speed
    Cherie was shaking but she couldn't tell if it was from fear or excitement. Sami had to be one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Her hair glistened like waves of sun as she followed Cherie in to the private office. She was suddenly wishing that she hadn't of come here. That feeling increased as she watched Sami slip her long black coat off. Underneath it she wore a skin tight shiny vinyl dress that left her taught perky breast exposed. Cherie's breath was coming faster as she heard the doorknob turn and the Professor came in.
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Seems we are waiting for storm 5 to publish his next paragraph....if you would please Storm 5.

Picking up Speed
    If storm doesn't show do we move on? Hope he does come back.

Thread Information