Thread: Want Ad...(1)

Just Arrived

Want Ad...(1)

I’ve hit a rut in my dating life, fine, a rut in my sex life. I’m bored, I want something new. Someone new. How is it possible to go from having active sex partners to not being able to connect with any of them?! I haven’t been laid in over a month and even my favorite toy has failed to perk me up. I need more, I want more.

This is why I turned to the newspaper want ads.

Admittedly, I did not expect to find anyone of interest, let alone someone I’d actually contact, but I knew from previous experience that some of the postings would have me laughing my ass off in no time. Besides, someone out there had to be worse off than I was right? I know, not nice, but what can I say; the bitch crown fits a little too nicely sometimes.

I went straight to the Casual Encounters section on line and within moments was fully entertained. Truly, some of these postings make me laugh out loud. Some posts caught my interest right away based on their subject line; sadly though, they also lost my interest equally as quick when I clicked on their posted pictures. Arrogance aside, I’m bored; I’m not hard up. I had all but given up when I ran across an ad that caught my attention:

Who says you can’t have it all. Maybe everyone, but why should that apply to you? Why should it have to apply to you?? Let me touch you, let me taste you, let me serve you. I want to do all those things you won't ask for, that you don’t dare ask for. I want to please you and only you. I'm yours to command, and......I won’t tell. NSA, D/D free. Lets play.

Now I talk a pretty good game, but to actually take that step and invite a stranger to my house for the sole purpose of fucking him? Really, not something I do, but he had me intrigued. Hell, he had me wet and that was reason enough for me to email him. I’m still not sure which surprised me more, my emailing him or his response which came 5 minutes later and included his name, personal stats, a picture and his phone number. Well hell, if he was a card carrying member of the honesty club, he was fucking hot. I responded with my stats, picture and cell number. I must have passed muster with him as well, because within moments my cell phone rang, causing me to jump.

Taking a deep breath, I answered in what, I hoped, was my sexy voice.

“Hi, this is Jef”.

“This is Jon” he replied, then nothing. OK, weird.

“Jon, how are you”? I asked.

“Fine” his only response. Ummmmm….

“Jon, I’m in Seattle, are you close to me? I mean, do you live close by”? I asked.

“Very close” he responded, “Minutes away”.

“Then how about I email you directions and you show up within the hour”? I suggested.

“8:00 then” he replied.

“OK, bye” I said.

“Bye” he returned, and waited.

Lord help me, I thought as I hung up, this is why I don’t do this. Too weird, but no way was I going to turn back now. Squealing in delight, I jumped up, poured myself a stiff shot and headed off to take a shower and change into something a little more revealing.

25 minutes and another shot later, I heard his car pull into the driveway and, unable to resist, I peeked out the window and caught sight of him as he walked up my walk way. His picture did not do him justice. Opening the door, I swept my hand aside & invited him in.

“Can I take your coat” I asked.

“If you like” he responded. That again?

“How about a drink”? I tried again, heading to the kitchen to make us each one.

“If it pleases you” he replied, his voice silky, but subdued, submissive even.

Oh shit, submissive?! No....no way. And that was all it took for the devil on my shoulder to come out and play. Oooh, this was going to be fun after all...

"Do you do bathtubs"? I asked, handing him his drink.

Just Arrived
    I feel like I should apologize, or maybe explain the "part 1, 2, 3's" of my stories. Regardless of the type, I tend to write them as if setting a stage, or the mood. Where, I hope, anyone could picture themselves in my settings. Of course, this means I end up with either one very long read (too long in one sitting sometimes) or multiple chapters. Any thoughts on which is preferred here? With that said, there will be more to follow in this particular one!

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Thanks for the Story

It is up to you how you post them...I like them in chapters especially if they are like cliff hangers and I am anxiously awaiting the nex installment.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Scorpio'sWill2Power

Cool Keep The Hunger Going

Another wonderful and wickedly delicious tale Jef.

I think the installments work well also, especially if
    it turns out to be a lenghty story that might be
    just too much to read in one sitting.

I do the same on many of my longer pieces as
    it's enough to get the sexual meat and potatoes
    into each part that readers look for and also
    hopefully wet their appetites for more to cum. ;drool

Thread Information