Thread: The Harness.

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts

The Harness.

The harness.

In my dream, you were visiting my home and I had a special surprise for you. It was a surprised I expected you to love and was not disappointed. Here is how I introduced you to the harness...

On your first night at my home, I instructed you on your dress code for that night, you were to wear nothing but a smile and present yourself at my bedroom at 8 pm. All afternoon I had been working inside the bedroom and despite the noise of drills and other power tools, I made sure you did not get even a glimpse inside the room.

At 8 pm exactly, you stood naked and excited in anticipation, just outside my bedroom door. I slipped out whilst preventing you from seeing inside, taking a long black silk scarf I blindfolded you before opening the door and leading you gently inside the room.

I ordered you to obey my instructions to the letter or I would punish you. I led you both verbally and by my guiding hand to where I wanted you to stand. The next thing you knew was when you felt the soft canvas back support against your sensitive skin. Three straps then wrapped around you, one just above your hips, another below your tits and the last one lightly around your neck.

Then you were told to raise your left arm and felt the same soft canvass being strapped to it at wrist, elbow and just under your armpit. This was repeated on your right arm and then a piece of canvass was strapped to your legs individually and again the straps were at crutch level, knee and ankles.

Then almost alarmingly you heard the distinctive movement of chains, being moved into place, you felt the slight tug on several points of the back support, before feeling yourself being pushed back and then found yourself hovering above the floor supported on the swinging canvass support.

A spreader bar was then attached to your left wrist and passed beneath your canvass swing before being fastened to your right wrist. This prevented you from raising your arms or hands. A similar spreader bar was attached between your ankles forcing your legs three feet apart. This was then raised and attached to the ceiling mounted clips, so there you were blindfolded and flat on your back, your arms trapped behind your back and your legs pointing straight up in the air but most importantly your cunt arse and tits were readily accessible to me from almost any angle.

There was silence for what seemed an eternity but in fact only some thirty seconds until you suddenly felt the blindfold being removed. As your eyes adjusted to the light the first sight that greeted you was the large D-link attached to the ceiling and the six lengths of chain descending from this to wards you. I jerked two of the chains to attract your attention and your legs were jerked upwards. So you concluded that two of the chains supported your legs.

As I attracted your attention, you glanced in my direction as noted I was stark naked just like you, and I soon approached your head. You tried to open your mouth to catch my cock but I was anticipating this and at the last moment I went on tiptoe so your mouth missed the intended target and my balls came to rest over your eyes. I reached over and cupped your cunt, it was already juiced up and felt hot to the touch and wet oh so wet.

My finger slipped against your cunt lips and brushed lightly over your clit, you groaned from somewhere beneath my cock. As I stood upright my hand pulled against your cunt lips and traced a path over your body towards your tits. I pinched and pulled on your nipples as I stepped back my cock slapping against your face.

"open wide my little cock mad wanton whore!" I demanded. You merely opened your mouth for me to slip my cock head in and willingly accepted my length as I slowly slipped it into your throat. As my balls touched your chin, I paused and then quickly withdrew my cock, not giving you time to react. I then spun the harness round till your cunt was in front of my cock and I eased it into your cunt.

I eased it in slowly and again withdrew ultra fast turning the harness back around and my cock was touching your lips, covered in your steaming cunt juice. I commanded you to clean your cunt juices from my cock as I slowly slipped it deep inside your mouth. I repeated this several times until your cunt was wide open and the juices clearly visible.

I paused at this moment to attach the vibrating nipple clamps to your rock hard nipples and I started the vibrations at a medium rate. I then reached forward and placed the flat of my hand against your cunt, instantly raised my hand and brought it back down with a sharp slap. I felt the clit ring against my finger so I knew you felt the slap right down to your clit. As I administered another six slaps I told you that you were a naughty wanton slut, a cock hungry whore, a spunk loving bitch.

I then returned to my original actions of slipping my cock alternately between your cunt and mouth only this time as you got used to this actions I suddenly stopped and I slipped my finger into your anal ring. I began finger fucking your arse whilst you continued to suck my cock. As I sensed you relax I added a second finger into your arse. Your anal juices slicked up your anal ring and made the fingers slide easier into your opening. You sensed I was preparing your arse for my cock and relaxed further.

On the next spin of the harness I slipped my cock into your arse and upon half withdrawing it, I slipped your favourite vibrator into your cunt and plunged my cock back into your anal ring. Because of the angle of the vibrator, the base was pressed against your clit and was driving you crazy, the tip was pressed against the membrane separating your arse and cunt and was sending its vibrations deep with in my cock driving me crazy too.

What with the vibrations and my constant sawing of my cock in and out of your anal chute, you rapidly reached a plateau of sexual gratification which had you screaming out your lust for me, so much so that I had to clamp my hand over your mouth to stop the neighbours calling the police. Lol.

The Sensation was just as good for me and soon I knew my climax was approaching, I just managed to pull my cock from your arse and spin the harness round as I spurted my white baby making seed all over your face and tits. You tried your very best to scoop the sperm up with your tongue in an attempt to swallow my load, until I slapped your right tit catching the nipple just so causing you to sway in the harness and making your cunt squirt its delightful juices some four feet across the room.

Later when you had calmed down a little, I removed the vibrator and nipple clamps before licking your clit and cunt to yet another knee trembling orgasm resulting in you squirting your cunt juices directly into my open mouth. With out swallowing I moved to kiss you and swapped the juices from my mouth to yours. After as I kissed and licked your earlobes, I whispered that you were my special little fuck slut, a wanton cock crazy whore and bitch for anal fucking.

I asked if you wanted to be released from this harness and you meekly replied in the morning master, that way I am available to your cock all night. In the middle of the night you did exactly that as I fucked your cunt hard whilst chewing lightly on your still rock hard nipples. This time I delivered my load deep inside your cunt and left a bowl beneath your cunt to catch any spillages from a well fucked cunt.

In the morning there was a small amount of cunt juice and spunk in the bowl and I took a spoon and spoon fed you this mixture before releasing you from the harness and coming downstairs for breakfast.
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Great Story

Thanks for the new story.

LadyRaven
    oh my too hot here! (fans self) More, pretty please? :D

Thread Information