Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Really Involved

Hot Neighbor, Part 2

This is the second part of Hot Neighbor, which was posted her a few days ago.

Part 2

I didn't see Jessica for a couple of days after that, and started to worry if what had happened might ruin a good friendship. When we finally ran into each other in the hallway, though, she acted the same way she always had. It was almost like nothing had happened at all, and that worried me a bit, too. Pretending that it hadn't happened probably wouldn't be the healthiest way of handling things.

People tell me I worry too much. They're probably right. A few days later Jessie appeared at my door with a six-pack of beer, saying, "Pete's out of town for a couple of days, so I need some company." We spent the evening curled up on the couch at my apartment, watching a movie and talking. I wound up giving Jessie advice on how to handle a guy at work who didn't know what to make of her innocent flirting and was dropping hints about wanting to have an affair. She was giving me advice on how to find a woman so that I wouldn't have to spend my nights alone. Things were back to normal. Yeah...right...

I ran into Jessie in the hallway a couple of days before her birthday, which would be her 30th.

"Big birthday plans?" I asked.

"No, not really. Nothing going on."

"What? It's your 30th birthday, you've got to do something.

"Oh, Pete's leaving tomorrow again, and he's going to be gone for at least a week, so we can't do anything. I guess everybody else figures I'll be doing something special with him, 'cause nobody's said a thing."

I couldn't let her celebrate an important birthday like that alone. "Do you want to go out to dinner?"

"Really? That sounds great!"

"I'll make reservations."

Jessica's birthday was on Friday, and we headed to the restaurant about 7:00. I'd made reservations at a place that had great food, but wasn't so fancy that you had to dress up; neither of us was crazy about that idea.

We had a couple of drinks and a nice dinner, talking about mutual friends and our respective jobs. We finished off with dessert. No birthday cake, no singing of Happy Birthday by the restaurant staff. Jessie had warned me in no uncertain terms about that before we left.

Back at the apartment building, we reached my place first as we walked down the hall. I unlocked the door, and waited for my usual hug, but Jessie didn't do anything. I shrugged mentally, said, "Goodnight, hope you had a good time," opened the door and walked into my apartment. Jessie still hadn't said a word, but she walked inside with me. I don't know what I expected, but I sure wasn't prepared for what happened next.

When we were both inside, Jessie closed and locked the door, then leaned back against it, reached out and grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me to her, and began kissing me. Her tongue was in my mouth, and her hands were on my ass, pressing her pelvis against mine. Needless to say, my cock was getting bigger and harder by the second. I knew I should be pulling away, but it just wasn't going to happen. I moved my hands in between us and squeezed Jessie's breasts, then move one hand down between her legs. I rubbed her through the crotch of her jeans first, and, as I did, I felt one of Jessie's hands slip inside my jeans, and inside my shorts. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and began stroking. I slid my hand up and then inside the waistband of her jeans, down into her panties, through her pubic hair to the lips of her pussy. I rubbed, then curled a finger up inside her; Jessie moaned around my tongue, and her hand quickened its strokes on my cock. It felt like I was back in high school, making out with one of my fist girlfriends.

We kept up our kissing and manual service for a minute or two, then Jessie pulled her mouth away from mine and almost growled, "I want you cock in me!"

I pulled my hand out of her pants and began unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, and she did the same with mine. She pushed my jeans and shorts down just far enough to free my cock. I wiggled her jeans and panties down until they slipped down around her ankles.

Jessie reached out, grabbed my cock, and pulled me against her, guiding my cock to her pussy. She pushed the head of my cock inside her, then moved her hand away, and I drove forward, burying myself in her with one thrust.

"Yessss! That's it!" Jessie's pelvis moved in time with mine as I began fucking her. I was holding her against the door, and every time I humped forward, her ass banged against the door, making it rattle. I was actually afraid a neighbor would hear and thing there was a fight going on, but it didn't seem to bother Jessie, who was gasping, moving against me harder and faster. Her hands were on my hips, and she was pulling me to her, shoving my cock into her pussy. It felt like she was wanted to take my entire body inside her. I could feel her, smell her, taste her. I'd never been with a woman who acted so wild, and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

Suddenly, Jessie threw her head back against the door. "Oh, fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! Uh, uh, uh! Aaaiiieee!" Jessie's scream was almost frightening as her body spasmed with her orgasm.

Her pussy clamped onto my cock, and that was enough to send me over the edge to one of my most intense orgasms ever, my cum bursting into Jessie's cunt in half a dozen spurts that left me spent and resting my hands against the door for support.

As we finished, Jessie bent down, pulled up her jeans, smiled sweetly at me and said, "Thanks."

Then she turned and walked out of the apartment, leaving me feeling like I had just been turned into the world's most lifelike dildo. I wasn't sure exactly what Jessie's game was, but I had a feeling I'd better find out pretty soon or it wasn't going to turn out well.

looking forward to part 3. Thanks for sharing it

Super Moderator
    as Henry Miller would say: "Cut out all the crap, and get down on the chopping block and fuck."
    another really good story...you are certainly prolific...how do you "keep it up" anyway.

Really Involved
    Cute. :) I've had lots of stories sort of percolating back in my brain for a while, and finally got some time to actually put some of them together. I'm going to try to keep it coming for now.

A good cozy story, loved to read both parts

Really Involved
    Thanks. I always appreciate feedback on my stories. I should have some more ready to go soon.

good story mkirros only thing is i i cant find part 1
    Last edited by emilyleanne; 11-27-2008 at 08:00 AM.

just like me do things wrong way round found part 1 was good thanks mkirros

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Another great chapter. Once again thanks for sharing it with us here.
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Really Involved
    Great Story! Loved both chapters! Keep em coming!

Thread Information