Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the supervisor

Really Involved

the supervisor

this is the very first story i ever wrote. there are 2more parts to it.each was meant as a short story at the time.

Working in a small lab with only two males and five females something is bound to happen at some point. I would never believed you if you said it was my supervisor and me.

It all happened in snap of a finger. I have been working for many years with Mary, We have become good close friends, we both have families and share many things alike. One day while we were working close together I happen to catch her staring at me, thinking that she was in deep thought I let it pass. Later in the day I got her again staring at me, we had a work to do and were rushing around trying to get it done to go home, we have a small room were we do microscope work and is painted black so we can see better using the microscope. We were both in there trying to use it, there is enough room for one person sitting and another standing behind them and that's it.

Mary was sitting down and I right behind her wait. When it was my turn to use the scope, Mary stood up and turned to fast and last her balance, landing right in to my arms. I could smell the light perfume on her and feel the hardness of her nipples on my chest. It only lasted a few seconds, but I was getting a hard on fast. We were in a sort of hug I could feel her hand brush past me ass and that is when I felt her nipples get hard. She then left the room for me to work.

Later that day while talking about our project we sat across from each other all I could think about was how good she smelled, I started to glance up every time she leaned forward to catch a glance at her breasts, she must have caught me, because she left the room and came back a few minutes later. This time I did notice that she had a few extra buttons undone on her shirt and when glanced at her this time I was shocked to see that she had no bra on at all!. I was transfixed. Mary cleared her throat and I looked into her eyes. Knew then that I was busted. I turned away and returned to me desk. Before I went home Mary asked what my plans were for the weekend.
    I told her that my kids were going to there grandparents and my wife was working all weekend. Mary asked if I would like to come over Saturday and finish work on our project and maybe help her with a few things that her husband could not do because he was traveling out of the country. I jumped at the chance.
    When I showed up Saturday morning around 10 am, I was greeted by Mary wearing only a men's t-shirt. It went down past the cheeks of her ass. I asked were her daughter was and found out that she was spending the day and night at her girlfriend's house.
    Mary poured coffee for us and we started shooting the breeze. I could not help but notice her long slender legs and the shape of her ass when she walked away from me. I don't know why but she wanted to clean up the house and started picking things up. Mary bent over right in front of me and her shirt rose up, I could see she was not wearing any panties. I had a instant hard-on! She looked back and said she was going to change clothes. After a few minutes she called me upstairs to give her a hand. I must have jumped to the second floor.
    As I go to her room I open the door and see her laying on her bed and wearing a white teddy. Mary asked if anything was wrong? I just walked to the bed and gave her a long hot kiss. I have been waiting to do that for almost 7 years.
    It did not take long before I was out of my clothes and she out of her teddy. We explored each other for well over an hour, she pushed me on to me back and came a cross me to engulf my extremely hard dick. It was unbelievably, she took every inch of my dick in to her mouth. I also came right then. After she had a few orgasms, I got up and entered her sweet and silky pussy from behind. I was a perfect match; I changed the pace every time I felt her about to cum. She told me to stop teasing her and fuck her hard and to make her cry out. I licked my fingers and pushed one in to her tight ass hole and pushed me dick into her pussy at the same time, which pushed her over the edge. She yelled she was Cumming and I could not hold back any longer. We both had an orgasm at the same time and just fell forward and pasted out from exhaustion. After a while I heard the shower running any went to the bathroom and watch her wash her body. She took her time washing her pussy until she came. I joined her and made sure that I licked her pussy clean of her juices.
    Not much happen after that and I went home with a big smile and wondering what Monday morning might be like.
    Hotwriterx
    "everything is always good the frist time"

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Thanks for posting this......will be waiting to hear more
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Really Involved
    Robin, the next trwo parts inolve more people at the same time so it could fall into other cat. then here shoudl i keep them here togeather or link them ?
    Hotwriterx

You can just keep them here together to keep the story easier for folks to enjoy
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Really Involved
    cool
    Hotwriterx

Really Involved

Part 2

After a weekend like I just had I was not sure what to say or do when I saw my supervisor Mary.

Since I am the first one in for at least hour or so, I am able to make some coffee and slowly get the first set of slides ready for preview. I could not help but to think of the warm silky feeling of her pussy, it was driving me nuts.

By the time Mary came in ;the first set of slides were almost ready for us to go over. "Good morning Mary," was all I could say as I turned around to see her enter the room. She had a very short skirt on. With her long legs it really looked short, it even had a small slit up the side to really show you the total length of her incredible legs. The blouse she wore with it was a nice button-down that was at least halfway undone. I told her that she had incredible timing and the first slide would be off in a minute or so, this way she could at least drink some of her coffee.

The timer went off signaling the start of the first preview. I loaded the slide onto the microscope and shut the light off in the room so I could see better. A fluorescent microscope requires the room to be very dark. Even the walls are painted black. The only light is the scope itself.

By this time, the rest of the lab was getting in, Mark, Jill and Beth were already starting their workload on the other side of the lab. Lisa and Christy were on vacation for the week (that is another story). I sat down to read the slide and called Mary to come and look. I moved out of her way since the room is really only big enough for two people. She sat down and said she would need another opinion and called Jill to come over and look.

Now there are three of us in a room for two. Jill was sitting at the scope with Mary and me standing behind her. With only the light of the scope, you cannot see your hand in front of your face.I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand rub my crotch. If I could see Mary's face, I would bet she had a big smile! Jill was going over the slide and had no idea that Mary and I were rubbing each other though our clothes. The temperature in the scope room felt like it was 100 degrees!

I could feel the hardness of Mary's nipples and new she was turned on. Itfelt as if my dick was trying to drive through a steel plate at this point.Thank God, Jill said she was done. I opened the door and hoped that she could not see the large tent my pants had made. I could she the devilish grin on Mary's face. We both went back in to the scope room and pulled the door closed. I felt for her and found her soft body right next to mine and leaned in to kiss her. Our tongues inter-twined and I could smell her perfume. My blood pressure rose quickly.

The next thing I knew, I was no longer kissing Mary and could feel a hand tugging at my pants. I did not have to help her; I could feel my rock hard shaft being freed from the jail it was in. Then I felt the warm touch of her tongue run up the bottom of my dick and circle the head. Before I could say anything, she engulfed my dick with her mouth.
    She was slowly moving up and down my throbbing shaft; the warm feeling was almost too much to handle. I started moving my hips back and forth.Mary stopped when she felt me about to explode and told me to open the door a little so she could see me Cumming. I was not sure that it would be a good idea with most of the lab only a few feet away. But what the hell, I turned enough to open the door to let in a little light.
    Mary continued to jerk my dick off with her hand and mouth. It was not very long before I was Cumming.

Mary pulled away so that she could see the warm white juice leave me purplish head and shoot across her hand and into her awaiting mouth. When I finally stopped and thought nothing else could possible be in me, Mary milked my dick and took me in to her mouth again. When she came up for air, she said that she was so horny coming into work because she too had been thinking about the weekend we had together. I pulled up my pants, adjusted us, and turned on the light. As we left Mary grabbed my ass.

I was surprised to see that Jill, who never drinks coffee right away in the morning, was sitting at her desk (which just happens to be right next to the scope room). All I could think of was. 'How long was she sitting there?' I saw the weird smile on her face and was not sure of what to think.

It would be almost lunchtime before the next slides would be close to ready. I had to change one of the steps so that after lunch we could be in the scope room together again. This time, we could enjoy dessert after lunch.I could not wait to get back to the lab.It was a mix of hunger for Mary and adrenalin.

When we entered the lab the timer was just going off. Mary said she would take the first look. She could see the look of dismay on my face, but I smiled when I saw her wink at me as she entered the scope room. It was a minute or two before she called for Jill to look at the slide. Why Jill? It was my slide. A few more minutes went by and she called me in to join them.

I opened the door and sat down at the scope, after looking at a slide that looked almost perfect I asked what was wrong with it. Mary told Jill to look again and we had to play musical positions. Now Jill was sitting and Mary and I was standing. This time, I was not against the door.
    I heard Jill talking about the slide, however my thoughts were on Mary because I felt a hand rub my dick through my pants. I could feel the blood rushing to my dick. I started touching Mary, rubbing her lips then worked my way down her blouse to her breasts - I even unbuttoned her top a little more. As I reached inside of her blouse, I was shocked to discover she was not wearing a bra.
    The softness of her breasts was a great turn on.
    I could feel Mary's hand pulling at the button on my pants. She managed to get them undone and pull my stiff dick out of my pants. I stopped playing with her nipples and decide to go for the mother load. I reached for her skirt and raised it slowly; she was not wearing any panties either!
    My finger went around the outer lips of her pussy several times and then I drew them back to my mouth and lick them. I could smell her scent on the tips of my fingers. I replaced my hand, opened her lips with two fingers, and entered her with my middle finger. She was so hot and wet that I slipped in right away. I kept moving my finger in and out of her; I rubbed her clit with base of my thumb.That's when I realized that Jill was no longer talking about the slide, but was now the one with her mouth on my dick.

Then a small light came on, which took me by surprise. Jill had a small flashlight. I could now see that Jill was intensely sucking me as I finger fucked Mary. I don't know if it was the thought of Jill sucking my cock or knowing that she found out that Mary and I were having sex together that made me ready to shoot to the stars!
    With Mary Cumming all over my hand, it was too much. I grabbed the back of Jill's head with my free hand and drove my pulsating dick as far as I could into her mouth and let loose a load of cum that could have filled a gallon bucket. Jill kept swallowing and swallowing. Then she hit the ultra sensitive spot we guys get after we cum, I shook all over. Jill just smiled and stood up and kissed Mary full on the mouth. I could not believe what was happening, Jill sucked me off, Mary came on my hand and now Jill and Mary were locked in a deep embrace! Before I knew what was happening Mary turned and planted a deep soul-warming kiss on me, as our tongues played with each other I could taste my own seed.
    I had a feeling after today things were going to get really interesting in the lab and out side of the lab!

part three to follow .........
    if you want it.
    Hotwriterx

Well of course...I want it.....even if no one else says anything....

Great story tim....Very hotttt

Really Involved
    hahah thanks Robin.. oh i have another one that could could be you... it was written in a way that if you are a women and close your eyes you are the one..
    it will have to go in to the letters area...

the thrid will cum soon...promise...heheh
    Hotwriterx

Ok the other one sounds cool also.....Im in no hurry...when its ready I will be to

Picking up Speed
    Hey great story. I am definatley looking forward to more to come from you. I really enjoyed your work.

Thread Information