Thread: Teen Titans

Smile Teen Titans

Robin goes into Raven rooms to talk to her after he found out she is a hermaphrodite

After everything had happen Raven was in her room thinking everything over....Robin walked up to the door, then knocked on it....Who is it? It is me Robin can I come in to talk to Raven....Come in Robin... Raven why didn't u tell me that u were a hermaphrodite.. Because I was afraid that everyone would hate me because of it.....I don't hate u Raven I think your even more beautiful than before....Raven starts to blush... I was holding something back out there Robin....What was that Raven?

What I was holding back was that I like to be in control of the sex..Raven u let Beast Boy fuck u in the ass and pussy....I was being nice to him Robin I won't let him fuck me again...Ok it was your idea to fuck Starfire though....Yes it was but I only fucked her because she started kissing me and I found out she was a virgin though... Yea but u gave me a blow job and I didn't ask....I know u didn't ask Robin, I did that because I wanted to... But if u noticed I didn't let u touch me or fuck me.. Yes I did and that is why I came to talk to u.....

You want to know why I didn't let u touch me or fuck me? Yes I do Raven, u know I been trying to get together with u....That is because I didn't want u to be apart of that sex orgy....Why is that Raven? Because when it come to having sex with u, your going to be my bitch Robin... What is that sub post to mean Raven? Well what I mean is instead of me giving u a blowjob your going to be giving me a blowjob, beside u fucking me in my pussy and ass... I'm going to be fucking u in your ass.... Now wait one minute what makes u think I'm going to give u a blowjob or even let u fuck me in ass? Do u want to get together to with me or not Robin... Yes I do Raven but I wasn't planning on giving u a blowjob or letting u fuck me in ass.... Robin I told u that I like to be in control of the sex that means I either get what I want or it doesn't happen and I mean it Robin...

So I either give in to what u want or don't, and if I don't we won't get together is that what u r saying Raven...Now u understand what I am talking about Robin...If u want to get together with me, You will give me what I want or u get nothing which means I go without because I don't want anything to do with Starfire, Beast Boy, or Cyborg... Why not Raven? Because I don't like Beast Boy, I only let him fuck me that one time only, Starfire is a nice person but once she lost her virginity in her pussy and ass their no fun in fucking her anymore....Cyborg is a nice guy but if I want to fuck a machine I will but a dildo on your motorcycle seat and go fuck myself....So u either do what I want or lose out... Raven your not making it easy.....You either be my bitch or go without...Fine U can be in control of the sex....You don't get it do you Robin...What do r u talking about?You said u like to be in control of the sex, so why did u say I don't get it? Because if we start seeing one other your not just going to be my bitch during sex your going to be the gf in the relationship..

What do u mean I'm going to be the gf in the relationship? Ok so you want to know what I mean when I said your going to the gf... Ok I will tell u, your going to be the gf because in every relationship I seen the guy was the one in control... I don't just want to in control of the sex, I want control over the whole relationship.... I seen your cock and it's not big anuff to make me even think about being your gf.... You know my dick is big anuff to make you my bitch, so either do it willing or I will have to be forceful... So u want me to be your gf willing or your going to make me your gf.. Yes that is what I am saying so either be my gf willing or I will bend u over and fuck your ass...So what is it going to be Robin? All Raven see's is Robin dropping his pants and underwear while he bends over the bed...So you decided to do it willing....I don't want u to ram your dick into my ass so I decided to go ahead and be your gf....I don't remember ever saying I was going to be easy with u...What if u ram that dick into my ass everyone going to hear me scream from pain....Yea I bet Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg know your in her talking to me as well...Yes they do so please be gently Raven..

I'm not going to be gently with u at all...But everyone will hear me screaming..That's the whole point of me ramming my dick into your ass...So they know our leader is getting fucked up his ass and that he is becoming my bitch....What u want everyone to know that your fucking me...Yes because once I'm done fucking u in the ass and we walk out their going to know that your my girlfriend...Right before Robin could say anything Raven slammed her dick into Robin ass all the way in, all anyone heard was Robin screaming in pain... Starfire came to Raven's door ... Raven is everything alright? Yes why do u ask Starfire? Because we just heard Robin screaming in pain... Oh that's because I just slammed my dick into his ass....WHAT YOUR FUCKING ROBIN IN THE ASS? Yes I am Starfire... Ok enjoy being her girlfriend Robin...See Robin once they know that I'm fucking your ass, they know who the boyfriend and who the girlfriend is... This isn't fair Raven, when do I get to fuck u? When I want u to fuck me is when u will fuck me, now shut up and take it like a bitch...But u fucking my ass hurt like hell...Well shut up and let me fuck your ass, just lay there and take it sooner or later the pain will go away so be quiet about it...

Dam your ass is tight Robin... Your the first person to fuck me in my ass..I'm going to be the only one to fuck u in the ass and mouth...Raven slams her dick into Robin ass, after a while he start to enjoy the fucking Raven is giving him...Raven was fucking Robin harder when a knock the door... Who is it? It is me Cyborg. What do u want Cyborg...How long are u going to be Raven? Don't know Cyborg, Robin ass is tight I might just fuck it again after I cum...But you been fucking him for 10 minute now...I will be done when I get done.. why don't go fuck Starfire while I'm busy with my girlfriend... Fine Raven hope you are enjoying your boyfriend fucking u Robin.... GET LOST CYBORG.... See Raven they r treating me like a girl instead of like a guy....In our relationship what are u Robin? I'm the girlfriend because your the in change and not me... That's right so I can careless about how they treat my bitch understand? Yes I understand Raven..Good...

Oh god your ass is tight Robin... Raven your fucking me harder and harder when r u going to be gently and go nice and slow....I'm not planning on being gently bitch the whole point of me fucking harder and faster is to show u that I'm always in charge....What do u mean Raven? What I mean is the only thing your going to be in charge of is the team, everything else I'm in charge of... So u know what I mean as for what u eat I decide and when u fuck me or when I want to fuck u I decide that as well bitch... the only thing u need to worry about is how we r going to fight the bad guys understand that? Yes I understand Raven....Good.... Robin feels Raven slamming her cock in and out of his ass, he start moaning loudly....Oh you like it don't u bitch? Yes I do, I love it Raven... Then say it Bitch....I'm your girlfriend......

See doesn't feel better when u admit to being the girl in the relationship....Right before Robin could say anything Raven started filling his ass with cum..... Raven pulls out of his ass, now get dress we're done for now bitch....But I'm still horny though so can I please fuck u? No way your fucking me right now, I got what I want and what I want your ass...So u meant it when u said that u decide when I fuck u or when u fuck me...Yes I did mean it, so get dressed and hurry up...Before u ask why the reason I want u to get dressed is because I want to show off my girlfriend...As Raven and Robin walked into room with the others Raven was smiling....Raven how was it fucking Robin in the ass...oh it was wonderful slamming my cock in and out of his ass, I loved it when I filled his ass with my cum.... Starfire why did u ask anyways....Because we know Robin was enjoying it at first.... Yea Raven, you were making him your bitch even if he didn't want to be.... So are you going to be the new leader..... No Cyborg I'm not the new leader Robin is still in charge of the team, He just not going to decide what to eat or when I fuck him or when he fucks me....See he got hard from me fucking his ass as Raven pulled down his shorts and underwear.... Raven u didn't let him fuck u....If I let him fuck me then I wouldn't have been able to show off my girlfriend....Your Girlfriend now that is funny Raven..... I'm not joking Beast Boy, Robin is my girlfriend... Aren't u? Yes I am Raven I'm your girlfriend.... Now do u believe me Beast Boy? Yes... So is Robin going to be dressing as a girl from now on? No way It's more fun humiliation him in front of everyone....

Raven can I pull up my pants now? No u can't now go get me something to drink.... Raven your not being nice why won't u let him pull up his pants? Beast Boy why do u want him to pull up his pants? I don't like staring at someone else's cock.... Whatever Beast Boy.....

Robin walk's back into the room as he hand's Raven her drink....Are u thirsty? Yes I am thirsty may I go get me a glass of water? No u may not, your drink is in between my legs so start sucking to get your drink.....Robin drops to his knees and start sucking on her cock.....Raven can u go back in your room please? Why Beast Boy? Because I am trying to watch tv.... Then watch tv and don't worry what Robin is doing.....He was sucking harder and faster swirling his tongue around her cock..... Raven is he better than u at giving blow jobs? He is learning this is his first blow job ever so no Starfire he not as good as me yet.....I got him to love having my cock in his ass now he going to learn how to swallow my cum.......Starfire I'm trying to watch tv so I don't want to listen to u and Raven talking about how her girlfriend is sucking her cock... Beast Boy this is a girl thing u wouldn't understand u hear Cyborg complaining about listening to what we are talking about... That's because I don't want to lose out on fucking u again Starfire.....

So why does it bother u Beast Boy? You want to know why it bothers? Yes I want to know why......Because I don't have a girlfriend, You have Cyborg.... Even Raven has a girlfriend, all I got is nothing....Beast Boy how can I say this your not my type.... Starfire u just like a having a huge cock inside u.... Yes I do..... Raven has Robin.....Oh fuck yea suck that cock bitch....Raven why Robin and not me? Beast Boy just saw Raven sitting there enjoying Robin sucking her cock....RAVEN WHY ROBIN AND NOT ME? Beast Boy I was being nice by not saying anything.... What do u mean by that? Raven don't say it... Beast Boy I can't stand u... Your joke are stupid I only let u fuck me that one time because I felt sorry for u... I didn't think any girl would ever fuck u....The reason I want Robin is because he not u..... Beast Boy just sat there staring at her.....All I see u as is a friend and that is all Beast Boy......Raven u r mean what u just said to me wasn't right...You wanted to know why I want Robin and not you so I told u after u yelled your question at me the second time....Oh God yes start swallowing bitch........I can get a girlfriend if I try.... Then prove it Beast Boy and Tara doesn't count...

Beast Boy sit there thinking how he could prove he could get a girlfriend.... Robin was licking Raven's cock clean after he swallowed her cum....After Robin was done cleaning Raven dick.... Beast Boy how many girl do u know that like it when the guy they are dating that can change into different animal's? Not counting Tara.....Beast Boy was thinking....You can't think of any can u? Ok no I can't Robin, but that doesn't matter as long as it count some where else.... Well u don't have it down there either.... I wasn't talking about that Raven.....Good thing u couldn't satisfy anyone with your cock....See Raven that's what I mean when u say something that doesn't need to be said at all... Beast Boy I'm not going to lie about that to u....Ok so I can't think of any girl who would want to date me....See at least u can watch me use Robin until u fine someone....

No thanks I rather be alone instead of watching u fucking Robin....Come on bitch let go to my room, I'm horny......Robin got up and start walking to Raven's room.... Raven walked in first, after she enter her room... She start to get undressed.... When Robin walked into the room Raven was laying on the naked....So r u ready to have some fun?
    Yes I am but what kind of fun r u talking about? I'm talking about where u go and fuck me.... Hell yes I'm ready for that Raven.....Robin got on the bed and slide his cock into her pussy fucking her hard and faster....OH yes that feels wonderful u know how to satisfy a girl bitch....Oh god your cock is bigger that Beast Boy and I love it fuck me harder bitch...Robin start pounding Raven pussy...Oh yes you know how to fuck your boyfriend bitch....That's it fuck me harder just like that I am so close to having an orgasm.... So keep it up bitch fuck me harder and faster....oh god yes slam that cock into me bitch....

Raven was moaning loudly as Robin slammed his cock in and out of her pussy ...Raven was close to her orgasm.. Robin was fucking her harder and faster he wasn't taking it easy, because he knew she wanted him to fuck her hard and rough....Robin felt Raven pussy clamp on his cock as he felt Raven have her orgasm.... OH god u know how to make me cum bitch....As Raven was having her orgasm, Robin was fucking her harder and faster.... He wasn't stopping until Raven told him to stop fucking her.....Robin was close to cumming...While Raven was laying there in the after glow...Don't stop bitch keep on fucking me... I feel u all the way inside me....

Raven started feeling Robin cumming inside her pussy.... Bitch did I say u could cum inside me? No Raven but u said not to stop fucking u and I haven't stop fucking u..... Well u haven't stop but next time u better wait to cum until I tell u to do u understand? Yes but for me to do that I would have to stop for a little while though Raven.... You better learn to hold back without stopping..... But how am I sub post to learn how to do that Raven? You want me to be rougher on u? Than I am now... No Raven I don't want that... Then u better learn how to do that quick.....Oh god I am close to my second orgasm bitch.....

Bitch why r u going soft? Raven I came twice...I am trying last to u cum again Raven.... You better last bitch, because if u don't u will regret it bitch.... Robin was fucking her harder and faster...Robin felt Raven pussy clammed onto his cock as she had her second orgasm....While Raven was having her orgasm, Robin was still fucking her.... Now get off of me bitch... Robin pulls his cock out of Raven....Oh that was wonderful... Now lay down next to me I might want to fuck u again...When we wake up you r going to move all of your stuff into my room, that is if I don't fuck u went we get up that is...So I'm going to be staying in your room with u....Yes because I don't want to wait for u to come to my room for me to fuck u or for u to fuck me.... Ok Raven I understand....

Robin turn's on his side with his ass facing Raven.....Raven smile's as slam's her cock into Robin's ass... Robin look's back as Raven tell's him to go to sleep....When Robin wake up he feels Raven fucking him....I was wondering when u were going to wake up..
    Robin look's at the clock...Raven it is only 7am....Your going to learn to be getting up early from now on because I am horny in the early morning.... I thought I was going to be moving my stuff into your room....You are going to be moving your stuff into my room.... But right now I'm fucking your ass bitch... Raven started slamming her cock into his ass hard and fast....Robin was moaning as Raven fuck his ass rough.... I knew u would enjoy me fucking your ass bitch... Please fuck me harder Raven pretty please..
    Raven start fucking him harder and faster...As Robin was enjoy Raven fucking his ass..
    You love it don't u bitch? OH yes I do... Robin feels Raven filling his ass with her cum....

Now get the fuck out of bed.... Why Raven? I got what I want so now go get your stuff and you better do it one trip as well bitch....Robin get's out of bed and starts to get dress... What are u doing? Getting dressed Raven... Did I tell u to get dress... No you didn't ... Ok then go get your stuff... Robin start walking out the door... Cute ass Robin... Is Raven awake? Yes she is Starfire...Raven can I come in...Come in Starfire... Raven Beast Boy left last night.... Why did he leave? His note said to see if he can find him a girlfriend....He will be back then.. Yea but what is Robin doing though? Oh he is moving his stuff into my room...Why is he doing that? So I don't have to wait for him to come into my room so I can use him any way I want... That sound like the right thing to do... How does he like getting his ass fucked? He love's it Starfire....

Robin walks back into Raven rooms, carrying all of his stuff... Ok bitch put your stuff in the corner and come eat my pussy....Robin put his stuff in the corner and climb's on the bed then starts eating Raven's pussy....Raven was enjoying what Robin was doing..
    Starfire knock on the door... Who is it? I'm busy enjoying having my pussy ate... It's me Starfire.... What do u want Starfire? You and Robin needs to come to the living room Beast Boy is back.... I can come see Beast Boy after Robin is done eating my pussy... Yea but he has a girl with him...We'll be right out....Raven get up and get's dressed... Let's go bitch...May I get dress Raven? Why would I want you dress? So Beast Boy girlfriend doesn't see me naked....Raven starts laughing.... Now that's funny bitch.... Let's go see Beast Boy new girlfriend....

When they walked in the living room, they saw Beast Boy girlfriend she was hot.... So what r hiding? What do u mean what is she hiding Robin? Beast Boy how many girl's did u ask out before she said yes? A lot ok she yes and we talked all night long.... So when you going to him Tanya? Robin I will tell Beast Boy when I'm ready.... Tell me what Tanya? Beast Boy u will still like me no matter what won't u? Tanya I really like you nothing can change that....I have a dick Beast Boy.... OH your like Raven then... What do u mean I'm like Raven? Raven is a hermaphrodite..... NO Beast Boy I'm not a hermaphrodite, I'm a shemale.... Beast Boy was just standing there thinking... While Raven was laughing.... Do u hate me Beast Boy? No Tanya I don't just didn't think you were a shemale...I still what to fuck you Beast Boy.... You really mean that u want fuck me and not me fucking you don't you? Yes I do Beast Boy...

Beast Boy let's go to your room... I don't know I was all for it before I found out you were a shemale.... Your not backing out now you promise me sex after you show me off to your friends you got a girlfriend... Raven was laughing her ass off....The only way you could get a girlfriend is if she had a dick....Let's go to your room slut I'm hard and I want that virgin ass....Tanya their is no way we are going to my room...Hey Tanya why don't u take him into Robin old room....Tanya have u master your ability's.... Yes I have Robin... Then I say you are part of the team now....Beast Boy show Tanya to her room... Where is her room then Robin... My old room Beast Boy.... Beast Boy gulp's down some air...
    Let's go slut...While everyone is in the living room... They hear Beast Boy screaming in pain.... He shouldn't of promise her sex if he wasn't planning on giving it up to her....
    Tanya please stop you are hurting my ass....I don't care I told u at the bar that I wanted your virgin ass and u said ok....Yea but I thought u were kidding.... Tanya just slammed her cock into his ass harder and faster....Beast Boy lowered his head while taking her cock in his ass.... I got a few rule for you slut...Before Beast Boy could say anything he start to feel cum filling his ass.... What do u mean rule's Tanya? Your going have to learn to give a blow job, second we are going to be sharing a room, third I'm in charge not your, and last of all your going have to find another way to get satisfied because your the only one who gets his ass fucked and the one who will be giving the blow job...

Raven was sitting in a chair laughing her ass off... That was funny Raven Beast Boy thinking he was dating a normal girl... Then he fine out she is a shemale... Yea I know I love the part where he got it in his ass, that was the funny the most of all Starfire...Tanya
    came out of her room... Robin I won't be needing your old room... Why is that Tanya? Because I'm going to be sharing a room with Beast Boy.... Ok then....Where is he at now Tanya? Oh he went to the bathroom to relief himself... He got some stuff he need to learn.... Like what learn how to give a blow job.. Raven started laughing after she said that...Well yes he does did to learn how to give a blow job...

I could care less what Beast Boy need's to learn Tanya.... Well I do care.... Good for you...Raven get up and head's to her room....Let go Bitch....Robin start following Raven right on her heels....When they got into her room Raven screamed.... Raven why are you mad? I can't believe that it....Why what is wrong? She is trying to turn Beast Boy into you.... Raven she want what you got....I don't care their is no way it is going to turn Beast Boy into you.....Raven why do you even care what she is doing? Your the one who has me..... YOur right bitch I am the one who own's you.....Robin drop's to his knees puts Raven panties to the sides and start licking her pussy.... OH that feels wonderful, but that not why we came in here... Oh yea don't stop we came in here so I can yell and scream...OH you got your own way of calming me down and I like it... Robin was sliding his tongue in and out of her pussy bring her close to an orgasm.... Oh you are good Bitch.... Raven start cumming all over Robin's face...See Raven Beast Boy can never do that to her...I see what you mean bitch, you can please me five different ways.... Yes and she only got two way's...

Tanya was sitting in a chair when Beast Boy walked in.... Everyone heard Robin moaning from Raven fucking his ass...Raven was slamming her cock in and out of his ass...As Raven was pounding the hell out of Robin ass outside Raven Tara was watching Raven fuck Robins ass.. Tara dropped her pants and underwear... She started sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy.... While Raven was fucking his ass she looks out the window to see Tara masturbating to her fucking Robin... Tara was sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy faster..Raven slide the window open come in
    Tara watch the show from in the room... Tara come in the room while she keep sliding her fingers in and out her pussy... Do you like watching me fuck Robin Tara? OH yes Raven don't stop fucking him... Tara start to have her orgasm, just as Raven started to fill Robin ass with cum...So Tara want to watch me fuck him again... Oh yes Raven but not right now... I will leave my window unlock so you can come into my room anytime you want... once you come into my room you can come and get me then I will fuck him again in front of you... Thanks Raven...But the reason I was here was because I am wanting a place to sleep but I don't Beast Boy to know I don't have a place to stay... Raven started thinking of what to do....Tara I am leaving the window open for you when you want to watch Robin and I can fucking so why don't you just stay in here with us....
    Thank you Raven I will see you guys tonight... Tara when you come in I will be fucking Robin in the ass.... Great I will get to have a second orgasm before I go to sleep.... bye for now guys... Bye Tara....

I can't wait for tonight bitch when Tara watches me fucking you... Raven I don't want anyone watching while we are having sex.... I don't care what you want.... Your mine and that is it... So I have to give it up no matter as normal.... See you know your place bitch... When Raven got dress she was smiling when she walked out of her room.....
    What r you smiling about Raven? I just got done fucking my bitch Beast Boy... ok Raven... Tanya was laughing because she didn't hear Robin... What is so funny? Well Starfire I think our leader is out cold from the fucking Raven gave him sound like he can't handle a dick.... Just Raven and Robin walked in to the room... Tanya I can handle Raven dick with no problem... Oh yea forgot she just got a small dick any way's.... Raven turn around so you think I got a small cock.... Yes I do... Then Tanya stood up and dropped her pants then showed everyone her 9 inch cock.... So you got a bigger cock than Beast Boy..... All Tanya could do was stare as Raven cock started growing and it was long enough to put any black man to shame. Now you don't got a bigger dick than me though.... Tanya just stood there staring at her dick.... I never seen a dick that big.... Well I give it Robin when ever I am horny.... You can't satisfy Robin with your small dick..... Tanya just stood there not saying a word....

Raven walked over to her.... There is no way you can get Beast Boy to do what I got my Bitch to do... Raven do you want me back in the room... Yes go to the room now bitch... See as soon as I get hard he know to go to the room so I can use him....Tanya didn't say a thing just stood there... Raven walks into the room smiling.... You had to show off your huge dick Raven..... I see you started drooling after I got rock hard... Robin didn't say anything....

let me know if u like it and if u do I will CONTINUED with part two
    ;wild

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Thanks for the addition

Folks usually want a part 2....:)
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Thread Information