Yet another in the series from F ing Ho...

ABC’s of Lust.

Chapter 9 I is for Incest.

Prologue.
Twelve-year-old Ida Duncan has to quit school in the 1930s to 'do for the men folk' on their farm in Saskatchewan.* By the time she is 19, her father and three older brothers are being 'done for' every night.
Now the story continues,
Ida Duncan couldn’t believe her eyes.* The nineteen-year-old girl had finished her morning chores on the family farm that Saturday morning in September and was busy preparing lunch for her father, her kid brother Zack and her three older brothers, Sam, Manny and Lenny who would be in the fields gathering the last of the hay crop for at least another hour.
Ida had quit school when she was only twelve to help out on the family farm outside Dog River Saskatchewan. That was in 1930, when dustbowl hit the prairie and prices for commodities hit rock bottom.** All the family had to pitch in, said George Duncan;* this included his three oldest boys who were in their early teens and could be expected to do a man’s job.* Mrs. Duncan tried her best to keep up with helping out on the farm and keeping the home going, but after giving birth to four boys and one daughter, her body wasn’t what I used to be.* The dusters took a lot out of her too,* giving her asthma and laying her up most days.
George relied on his sons to work the farm in those early days of the Great Depression. His youngest lad, Zack was only five when the hard times hit in 1930 and, being the baby of the family, was Mrs. Duncan’s favourite *and, when not at school, did his part by comforting and fetching for his ailing mother.
So father and older sons did a man’s job from dawn to dusk.** That left the household chores, cooking and cleaning and ‘doing for the men folk’ up to Ida. Like all country women know, Ida knew how vital women are to the efficient running of the farm.* From the age of 12 she knew the family depended on her as much as it did on the weather and the markets.* The “Dirty Thirties” meant markets were down and the weather was the worst in a century,* so if the family was to survive, Ida would have to do her part.
And she had for seven long years.* It began in June of 1930, after she’d finished grade six, when her father took her aside and over a cup of tea explained just how dire their situation was.* The doctor had made his last visit to see to Mrs. Duncan ( the family* had no money to pay the doctor and he wasn’t going to work for free. ) Ida learned that her mother had only one chance of making it through;* lots of bed-rest, no more housework and … her farther had a hard time explaining this to his 12-year-old daughter,* no physical exertion that could lead to pregnancy.* Giving birth to another child would kill Mrs. Duncan, but it was more than that; even just having sex might endanger her health.
So because of their mother’s condition, her father went on, young Zack would tend to their mother’s personal needs like bathing, feeding, keeping her company, all things the five year old was capable of doing.* But the womanly chores would have to fall on Ida’s shoulders.* Keeping the house, the backyard garden, milking their three cows, all the cooking and so on,* this would be Ida’s responsibility.
Ida knew she would have to put her formal schooling on hold for a while, at least until the hard times got better.* There was no way she, or anyone, could know these dark days would last a decade.* But for now, Ida smiled and kissed her father saying she’d do anything to help the family in their need.
George Duncan had* tear in his eye as her hugged his darling Ida, 12 years old, pretty as a picture and ‘all grow’d up’.* It was while he was hugging her that June day in 1930, that George Duncan realized just how grown up his daughter had become.* Ida had always worn the oversized cast offs from her older brothers, as buying new clothes was out of the question.* So it wasn’t apparent when Ida started blossoming as a young woman.* But by the time she was 12, her breasts had developed quite nicely as had her hips.* If she’d been wearing clothes that complemented her figure, her dad would have realized earlier that little Ida Duncan was not only cute with her pug nose, freckles and* red hair done up in pig tails,* but she was, as the country saying goes, ‘ built like a brick shithouse’!
Holding her close now, George was just beginning to come to better know his little girl and,* as a slow smile crossed his face and a hardening cock raged inside his overalls, George came to a decision.* He would let Ida know exactly what he meant by her ‘ having to do for the men folk’.* He would fill her in, so to speak.
George Duncan had written a list of all the things the ‘woman of the house’ was expected to do:* laundry, ironing, cooking, cleaning, farm chores, etc.* Ida nodded her head and assured her dad she would do whatever her mother had done and couldn’t do now.
“ Everything?” asked her dad.* And Ida assured him she was up to the task,* whatever she had to do, she would do it without complaint.
George looked around to make sure no one else was about to hear what he was going to say next. Speaking in a whisper and pulling Ida close to him, George took the plunge.
“ Ida, you know the walls have ears, eh?* And late at night you must hear things from your bedroom, noises..” he paused. “ Moans and certain sounds men make”* Ida blushed deep red as her dad went on “ .. and I know you hear this stuff because, well.. we hear you too.”* At this Ida was breathing heavily.* She knew exactly what her dad meant.* Yes, she had not only heard her dad and her three older brothers moaning in the night and she knew they were masturbating .. and in the last several months she was not unaffected and she knew what her dad meant by ‘ we hear you too’.* Ida was ashamed and yet excited as her dad was telling her all this.* She had thought it was her own secret,* that she too touched herself and made her body come alive late at night as she listened to ‘night noises’ coming from her brothers’ rooms and had she* very naughty but thrilling thoughts. But now it was clear this had been no secret.
George Duncan hugged his daughter and assured her all this was quite natural and nothing to be ashamed of; in fact, he was proud of her because it was obvious Ida was not only old enough to ‘ do for the men folk’ but she was also eager to do it right.
On that June night in 1930, after a hard day working the fields,* first 17 year old Sam, then 15 year old Manny and finally 38 year old George Duncan paid 12-year-old Ida Duncan a visit her bedroom.* Lenny, who was only 13 at the time, would have to wait another six months before his dad reckoned him old enough to be ‘done for ‘ by his kid sister.* But on that first night in 1930,* sounds echoed through the Duncan farmhouse that hadn’t been heard in years: moans and gasps came from Ida’s bedroom as did the sound of bedsprings pounding in an ever increasing beat.
Ida was safe from getting with child because her dad spent some of his savings that afternoon at the drug store in town where he bought a goodly supply of rubbers.* The boys were told to be careful and make sure they sheathed their cocks before fucking their sister.
“ So we have to use them when we fuck her in the mouth, dad?” asked Manny.
“ Hell no!” exclaimed George. “ But wear one* if you’re going to take her up the ass; it’s best to have a girl lick your cock* clean after you fuck her and we wouldn’t want her tasting her own shit, would we?*
So within six months, Ida got used to was finishing the family chores between ten p.m. and midnight as she lay naked on her bed and ‘did for her men folk’ face up, face down and* on her knees.* Her 12 year old pussy had months before lost its cherry as her own fingers ( and later her hairbrush ) probed and delighted her and made her vaginal juices moisten her still bald pussy mound.* She thought nothing of letting her dad and brothers fuck her any way they wanted and as often as they wanted.* After all, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.* And Ida glad to do her part.
As the years dragged on and the Depression destroyed many a family in cities and in the countryside,* The Duncan clan of Dog River had stuck together, each doing his and her part and the family managed to get by.* Now, in 1937,* 19 year old Ida had been expecting her kid brother Zack to come visiting her too.* After all, Zack was 12 years old and had grown into a strapping young lad.* But years of tending to his mum, and being the baby of the family,* seemed to have affected him in a way no one had foreseen.
So on that cool Saturday morning in September, seven years after Ida had sworn to ‘do for her men folk’,* it came as a shock when Ida* accidentally came upon her younger brother *playing ‘dress-up’ in the boys’ bedroom.* Zack was dressing up in his mother’s undergarments and had carefully painted his boyish lips with dark red lipstick.* Zack didn’t see his sister as she peeped through the door which Zack had accidentally left ajar.
Zack was unaware of his sister’s smile as she watched him pose in the mirror on the wall,* wearing a bra around his chest, tight panties with fine lace bordering on his buttocks which he now wiggled before the glass as he looked with fluttering eyes over his shoulders.* He didn’t know his sister was beginning to get some ideas, rather nasty ones, as Zack slowly pulled his mother’s panties down his wiggling ass and he bent over and ran his right index finger along his butt crack.* Ida now noticed her little brother had a glob of Vaseline on that finger and he was proceeding to lube himself up and stick his finger up his ass hole.* This he did over and over again until his now erect cock, which Ida could see he was working with his left hand, erupted in spurts of cum allover the bedroom floor.
Silently Ida closed the door and left Zack to his game.* She went about with her daytime chores s usual and by dinner time had a fine feast for her men folk.* But during the day Ida had done more than the usual work around the house.* She had* raided the secret stash of paper money George Duncan had kept hidden in a pickle jar in the root cellar.* Ida secretly packed* a suitcase with her clothes, mirror and her mother’s* gold ear rings.* Everything was ready.
That night, as ten o’clock rolled around,* Sam made his way, as usual, to his sister’s bedroom door and was about to enter when he saw an envelope tacked to the door; it addressed to “ The Duncan men” .* Sam opened it and read the note inside. He furrowed his brow and shook his head then quietly opened his sister’s bedroom door just a crack and looked inside.* Sam smiled and shook his heads again and closed the door.* He took the note and walked downstairs to the parlor where Manny, Lenny and his old man were having a cup of coffee and discussing the weather forecast* and crop potential.
Sam called out to his dad and brothers and told them to come see, which they did.* Standing upstairs in the hall, Sam read the note from Ida:
Dear dad and the boys,
You know I’ve done all I can to help the family and for the past seven* years have done chores day and night and met all your manly needs. But it’s time I moved on and made some real money much of which I will send home to you all so the family farm can thrive once again.* Times have been tough and I have never shirked my duty to you all;* but I think I can get us some good hard cash in the big city using the talents I’ve gained while doing for you all these past seven years.* I understand men in Saskatoon will pay up for five dollars for a blow job and ten(!) if you let them fuck your pussy. I’ve taken some of your rainy day money, dad, because I’ll need it to buy rubbers; but I’ll send you back every cent and more as soon as I get on my feet.. well, on my back and knees actually.* But I don’t want you to think I’m leaving you and the boys in the lurch.* I’ve arranged to have your manly needs attended to, at least in two out of three ways.* Wish me luck.* Love, Ida
“ What does she mean?”* asked George as he finished the note. “ Arranged things.”
Sam winked and opened Ida’s bedroom door a ways and the three lads and their father peered in the dimly lit room.* There on Ida’s bed was Zack, buck naked but wearing lipstick.* He was lying face down on the mattress;* his butt crack had been smeared with Vaseline *and his legs were splayed wide. The 12 year old boy was more than willing to ‘do for the men folk’* as his sister had done before.