Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just Arrived

Wink A new female member!

Hi, I'm a woman who has always had a high sex drive and has some unusual tastes in what fantasies really turn me on. The weird thing is, they're in direct opposition to what I believe and support in real life but, there they are nonetheless.

I was 'sexualized', as my wonderful therapist says, by my father growing up and that has actually served me in good stead much of my life. I always knew he saw me in a sexual light but also along with that he gave me great confidence in so many ways. I don't know if more than that occurred between us, many factors point that way yet I have no distinct memories available to me about it. I think being so close to my dad along with my high sex drive and how he looked at me may be what lead to my lifelong interest in father/daughter incest. (Yes, I started rubbing off to stories about that in my early teens!) I think I may be in the minority in that I particularly get off on the male being dominant and, in my fantasies, the female not actually enjoying or admitting she wants it. I am trying to expand my arousal to include more consensual activities though. It's the psychological and emotional dominance that gets to me, along with the ongoing relationship and it's dynamics; i.e. the father's natural authority and the daughter being so available day after day (or night after night!). Mmm, getting wet and tight just thinking about it!

I haven't ever written down any stories but they run through my head all the time. I really hope to be disciplined well enough (ha ha!) to put my thoughts to keyboard someday.

On a personal note I have a fantastic sex life with my husband of many years. No, really, we have sex about 5-7 times/wk and I love it! I have shared my fantasies with him but that ended up being a long story that hasn't worked out as well as I had hoped. I am exceedingly lucky nonetheless and we love each other very much.

Thank you for having this board available, I really appreciate reading people's stories.

Take care,
    Wild Woman

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Welcome Wild Woman, may you make friends and find that which turns you on but also have a great deal of fun doing so. may your stay here be very long.
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Super Moderator
    hi and welcome

Really Involved
    welcome wild woman! I reprise niteowluk in saying that I hope you have fun here and stay for a long time!

welcome wild woman hope u enjoy your stay

Already there!
    Welcome to the Blue.
    We may be human, but we're still animals.;co>

Wild Women, a hell of an introduction. Welcome to the group. Look forward to hearing from you.

Just Arrived
    Hi NiteOwl & BigIzzy, thank you for your welcome & what a nice thing to say. Making friends is a neat idea and I have already found things that turn me on and that is certainly fun! ;-) I would love to 'stay' here or keep coming here for a long time.

Thank you, Brigit Astar, EmilyLeanne and Jaguar for the welcome! I appreciate you going out of your way to say hello, you have made me feel welcome.

As for You, Hawk9934, that's a hell of a welcome! You know how to get a woman's motor purring! Thanks for the encouragement, maybe I will write something, it's a tantalizing thought.

Quick question, is there a way to locate the stories a person has written from their profile? When I've read a story I really enjoy ;), I like to click on the author's name and see what else they've got out there. I've poked around and the nearest I could find was under Statistics, the threads a person has started. Is that the closest there is?

Thanks again,
    Wild Woman

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Woman View Post
    Hi NiteOwl & BigIzzy, thank you for your welcome & what a nice thing to say. Making friends is a neat idea and I have already found things that turn me on and that is certainly fun! ;-) I would love to 'stay' here or keep coming here for a long time.

Thank you, Brigit Astar, EmilyLeanne and Jaguar for the welcome! I appreciate you going out of your way to say hello, you have made me feel welcome.

As for You, Hawk9934, that's a hell of a welcome! You know how to get a woman's motor purring! Thanks for the encouragement, maybe I will write something, it's a tantalizing thought.

Quick question, is there a way to locate the stories a person has written from their profile? When I've read a story I really enjoy ;), I like to click on the author's name and see what else they've got out there. I've poked around and the nearest I could find was under Statistics, the threads a person has started. Is that the closest there is?

Thanks again,
    Wild Woman
    i think so best peep to ask is niteowl hawk or brigit u can go on there profile and leave them a mesg

Easiest way is once your in the profile, go to Statistics. Then find the threads they started.

Thread Information