+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts

This weeks sneak Peek....

This is an exerpt from a novel posted on the site.....The complete Story can be viewed after membership is activated....:D

Slowly Amanda worked her way down the hall. The door to her parent's
    room was slightly ajar and she could see her dad standing by closet in
    his slacks. He didn't have his shirt on. She stared at his naked back.
    It looked so strong and masculine. Her dad was in great shape with well
    formed muscles that rippled when he moved. His daughter almost went weak
    in the knees looking at him.

John noticed someone outside his room. It had to be Amanda since Jen had
    already left. He turned and called to her. When she walked into the room
    John was transfixed. It was his daughter but not his little girl. The
    woman that was standing five feet from him was the sexiest thing he'd
    ever seen. He was getting turned on just looking at her.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

This weeks sneak Peak is in the Incest Forum...By uncle David......To view the entire story you must Become an Active Member...

wanted to tell you the story of something that happened to me recently. My wife had invited her two young cousins to spend the night at our place and watch some movies. The older of the two was named Hanna and she had just turned 15. Hanna is a fun, cute girl to hang out with. This was the first time that I started to notice her development and I think she is going to be a stunning beauty when she gets older. But back to the story.

We all took our showers and were hanging out in our pajamas. My wife was still getting dressed when the two girls got into an argument about who would sit on my lap. So they both tried. This was nothing new. They had sat on my lap many times before so I thought nothing of it. Well, Hanna’s sister complained about not having enough room so she scooted back further on my lap.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Picking up Speed
    I'm sure that will catch someones eye...good choice...that's a good story
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

This next choice is by....wifwat....Dance of sex......Join the forum and read the entire story...VERY HOTTT STUFF......

We were quite packed in on the dance floor, so I took the opportunity to feel Beth up as I was sure that no one could see as we were surrounded by other couples. The music now was all slow songs, so there was a lot of smooching going on all around us. I had my hand down between us and up inside Beth’s mini skirt. I was just gently rubbing her through her thong. Not enough to get her over excited but just enough to have her murmuring in quiet passion as she rested her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed.

Well under way
    hot hot hot .....

This weeks selection is from our very own Super Mod Freedom37803....an exerpt from her first chapter.......

Mandy was scared but excited all at the same time. She had never thought of herself as anything special. She was tall for a woman at 5’11” but had never thought anything about it. Her auburn hair was straight and fell to her ample hips. She loved her long hair. It was her one vanity. She loved the way it framed her grass green eyes. She couldn’t wait till the dresses arrived. She was a nervous wreck.

She could imagine the layout. A big fancy dinner table with the mysterious host sitting at the far end of the shadows. It was almost like a fantasy of some sort. She wondered what he looked like.

Who could have been watching her? She worked at a local five star restaurant called Le Une. It was a high class place that only the rich came to. Was it one of her regular patrons? Which one? She started running their faces through her head. But none of them seemed the type to do something like this.

She sat back down on the couch and picked up the remote. She started to flip the channels but she couldn’t get her mind off of what had just happened. The whole idea of someone watching her made her blush. She tried to imagine herself walking through the restaurant past tables shrouded on darkness. Her heart began to race as her mind tried to see who was watching her. Mandy had to be at work in a few hours. How could she work knowing that one of her customers could be the man she would meet on Friday?

This weeks choice is by our Author Chris..."Fire Within"......Very Hot story....to view the entire story just become a member today.....

Sophie gulped and struggled to control her breathing as she stood across from Brad’s silhouette in the dark bedroom. She had never felt this aroused by a man, and could hardly wait to feel him inside of her. But she vowed to pleasure him in ways that he had never experienced before in the process. Slowly she moved toward him, diverting her mouth at the last second to kiss his ear and whisper, “You’re so sexy.” Roughly, he pulled her to him and tangled his hands in her hair, transferring all the passion he felt through his lips. She slowly removed his shirt and ran her hands along his contoured upper body, feeling even more aroused by the moment. She unzipped his jeans and helped him remove them, and then, kneeling, pulled down his boxers, kissing his thighs and on his abdomen before swiftly taking his entire penis in her mouth and massaging it with her tongue. “Oh god…” he murmured. Sophie pushed him back onto the bed and slowly walked away, her back to him. Sighing, she peeled off her wet shirt and clutched her breasts, turning slightly to allow him to enjoy the profile.

Hello folks....this weeks sneak peek is from the story "The Confession" by our own Usedtichue2....To view the entire story and the Hot sex contents you need to join us here at Blue....

recently had an event happen in my life that I feel like I have to come clean about. I am a married man and I just had my first affair on my wife. Something that I never ever thought that I would do. I feel guilty and I thought that maybe this is a way for me to get it off of my chest and start over with a clean slate.

I met a women actually through this forum and her name is Amber. Right from the beginning she was someone who peaked my interest. I have always had a thing for Asian women. It has always been a secret fantasy of mine to be with one.

I guess it started when I was in the Air Force. I met a girl named Gretta Tan. She was this sweet little Chinese girl who I got along with very well. We would hang out and talk for hours. Well one night I could no longer resist my attraction to her and I leaned in to give her a kiss. It was one of the most exciting nights of my life.

Later, Gretta and I would have some serious make out sessions that would include fondling of one another. It never went further than that. I am not sure why but it just kind of stopped there. Although Gretta and I remained very good friends.

My choice this time around is a well established writer on Blue as well as Poetry...he has a brilliant way with words and always weaves a fabulous tale....his stories are not all fluff and sex though......this snippett is from "the Interview part.1"...bywritermike

“You are right, as I said earlier the bidders become your owner. You sell your freedom. The first month gives the couple a chance to see what they bought. The five-month term gives you an opportunity to see if you want to go for another year, in six-month increments or back out and take some money. During the contract, you will not be allowed to go anywhere that you are not taken to by the owner. They will go places and not take you must stay home. You will be eating, bathing, and sleeping, with them, and you cannot be potty shy. Keeping up appearances is very important. Your day off is spent in a private room ‘in’ their home. Well by the end of the third contract, four and a half years, I’m afraid you will have lost your appeal to those long term clients.” Leon explained and added, “Remember it is your youth and innocents that is of value. There are other lucrative contracts available, but that’s for another time. Any way I suspect that if you stay and complete all three contracts you won’t need to work.”

“So I cook, clean house, and have sex with my ‘owners…’ as you call them. I submit to their every whim and nothing else.” Rachel commented dryly.

“You won’t get past the first month with that attitude.” Starr jumped in. “Hun your going to act fun and be fun. You must be seductive and seduce them and be seduced by them. Think of them as your mates your lovers. You’ll need to melt in their hands, and you will need to make them melt in your hands.” She paused as she mused over a memory and remarked, “What makes a toy popular is that it is fun and easy to play with.”

This weeks sneak peek is an Author I featured before.....heres a peek from "Summer Job"...by Chris

He stood in front of the toilet with his hands at his sides, then I remembered I had to just about pee for him, so I took his dick out. I was really impressed with its size, soft, it was six or seven inches long and I thought, what a waste, a cock that size and it couldn’t be used. I held it while he peed, was wiping it off, pulling the skin back and forth to get all the drops out, like my ex boyfriend had shown me, so there wouldn’t be a wet spot on his pants and it started getting hard. By reflex I guess, I gave it a squeeze, it got hard as stone, grew to about eleven inches and was more then a handful. I had to check it out, so I was moving it around looking at it, he started rocking back and forth and when I didn’t do anything at first, he started to get real agitated. I remember what his mother said, sure as hell didn’t want to blow this job the first day, panicked and started to jerk him off. He calmed right down, so I wrapped both hands around that beauty and stroked it until he arched his back and shot enough cream out of his cock to fill a small bottle.

Thread Information