Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts

Becky doesnt miss much

Hope you enjoy this freedom.....Tried to find a little something for you....:D

Becky Doesn't Miss Much
    by obscured

Becky doesn't miss much. It usually makes it hard to plan a romantic surprise for her. If I start to prepare a candlelight dinner for her, the first thing she always does is run into the kitchen and say "Hey, what's all this?" If I'm trying to sneak a love letter into her lunch bag, she'll yank it out of my hand and read it before I even sign my name. Wrapping a present for Christmas drives her nuts. So, the other night, I decided to use her curiosity and perceptiveness in my favor.

She walked into the bedroom after work and saw it immediately: a small metal hook in the ceiling.

"What's that?" she asked, two seconds after opening the door.

"You want to know what that is?"

"Yes! Tell me now!"

I flashed my wicked smile and she giggled, knowing something was up.

"If you want to know what the hook is for, you'll have to take off your clothes first."

"Oh really?" she said, her eyes getting big and her smile becoming as wicked as mine.

"I'm afraid so. Otherwise, you'll never know."

She nodded and slowly began to strip. She dropped her jacket to the floor, then whipped off her plaid, knit vest. She carefully unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her black lace bra. She let the blouse drift off her shoulders, then unsnapped her trousers, unzipped them and peeled them off her legs.

"Well?" she said, standing in front of the bed in her bra and panties.

"All of them, sweetie, or I'll never tell."

She pouted, then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, stripping it off to reveal her delicious breasts. She pulled her panties off and stood naked before me. I was tempted to drop to my knees and bury my face in her full bush, eating her to satisfaction, but I had other plans.

"Now put on your lingerie, and I tell you all about it."

She grinned and went to her lingerie drawer, selecting a black lace thong with a matching garter belt and stockings. She looked completely stunning.

I sat down on the bed and issued my next order.

"Bring me your handcuffs."

She raised an eyebrow, then grinned, opened her nightstand drawer and retrieved the cuffs. They are neoprene with Velcro straps, making them comfortable and secure. The cuffs are linked by a quick-release latch for versatility and safety—the best Valentine's Day present I ever gave her.

She handed me the cuffs and held out her wrists. I motioned her to turn around. She presented her ass to me and put her hands behind her back. I cuffed her wrists tightly, then stroked her ass for a moment.

"Now, darling," I said. "You've been very bad lately, I believe."

"Me? Whatever did I do?"

"You tossed your wet towel onto the bed after your shower this morning. Now, I'll have to sleep on a damp spot."

"I didn't mean to do that. I've been very good about hanging my towel up after my shower."

"Perhaps. But not today. Today, you'll have to be punished."

I carefully bent her over my knee, making sure she was balanced properly. I stroked the hair away from her neck and gently teased her there. She whimpered and begged:

"Please don't punish me. I promise to be good."

I brought my hand down on her ass, slapping her hard, then stroking her stinging flesh. She jumped, then softly moaned. I slapped again. Then I struck the other cheek. I knew she was loving her punishment by the way she ground her mound against my thigh. I spanked her several times, quickly, then again on the other cheek, then gave her more gentle stroking.

"I don't think you've quite learned your lesson, yet," I teased.

"Oh, please, I promise to be good," Becky begged.

This brought a fresh barrage of stinging slaps, alternating from one cheek to the other, now several on the left side, now more on the right. She cried out with each blow, then moaned loudly and ground against me as I relented and applied my gentle caresses to her ass, neck and back.

I dropped my hand to the backs of her knees and stroked the sensitive skin. She moaned loudly at the unexpected sensation and spread her legs. I let my fingers drift slowly up the insides of her thighs, almost tickling her. I could see goose bumps spread all over her body. My fingers approached her cunt. Just as I felt the lace of her thong tickling my fingers, I moved my hand up and over her ass. She moaned in frustration. I responded with a pair of fresh spanks.

My hand returned to her thighs. Again, I slowly caressed the delicate skin. This time, I slid my fingers inside her g-string, letting them glide softly over her outer lips.

"Oh!" she said, loudly.

My hand stroked her ass, then returned back down, between her cheeks to her cunt. My fingers traveled around her lace-covered outer lips to her clit, then slipped inside and slid along either side of her hardening bud before rubbing back up between her inner and outer labia.

She started openly humping my leg. I gave her a trio of spanks.

"Are you enjoying your punishment, my dear?" I asked with mock astonishment.

"No, master," she whimpered.

"I think you might be. Only a nasty slut would get so turned on from a spanking like that, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you certain you're not starting to drip a little? Should I check to see what kind of slut you are?"

"Please, master."

I pulled the fabric of her underwear aside, exposing her cunt. I licked my fingers until they were dripping wet, then slid them right between her labia. She moaned loudly. She humped against me rhythmically as I slid my wet fingers all around her slick cunt. I rubbed her lips, loving the way they swelled and spread open.

"My dear, you are positively gushing."

"Yessss," Becky hissed.

"I think you're in need of a more severe lesson," I said as I rubbed her cunt.

"Yes, master," she said.

I readjusted her g-string, then helped her onto her shaky feet. I unfastened the cuffs and brought her hands around in front of her, then reattached them.

"Take off my clothes," I ordered.

She unbuttoned my shirt and slid it to the floor. Then, she unbuttoned my pants, having a little bit of trouble because of the cuffs. She gasped as she pulled my pants off, leaving me clad only in my silver g-string.

Again, I helped her to her feet, then led her until she stood directly under the hook in the ceiling.

"Are you ready to find out what that hook is for?" I asked. She nodded, her eyes getting big.

"Don't move," I commanded.

I took a scarf down from her rack on the wall, then wrapped it over her eyes, tying it behind her head. I stood back and watched her for a moment, letting the anticipation build. Finally, I went over to my nightstand and took out the small metal chain I had purchased along with the hook. I let it rattle in my hand as I walked back over to my deliciously bound princess. I let the little links dance over her back for a moment, then attached the chain to the hook. I lifted Becky's hands over her head and snapped her cuffs onto the chain. She was now bound and suspended for my amusement.

I let her stand there, blindfolded and bound. We had played with the handcuffs many times, but this was the first time she had ever been handcuffed in place away from the bed. I whispered in her ear:

"You're chained to the ceiling, now, my dear. You can't get away. I'm going to punish that lovely ass of yours, my little slut."

I walked away from her, back to the nightstand, letting my words sink in. She quivered and whimpered. I took the ruler from the nightstand. It's a light, wooden stick that is just perfect for stinging slaps. I walked back to her and wrapped my arm gently around her waist. She moaned. I ran my hand up her chest to her face, letting her kiss my fingers before I sweetly brushed the hair back from her forehead. Then I slapped her ass with the ruler.

She jumped and moaned. I slid my hand over her mound and pressed against her. I held her cunt in my hand and slapped her again with the ruler. She ground against me. I smoothed the skin of her ass with the wooden implement for a moment, then slapped her again. I smiled to myself as I aimed my next blow for her most sensitive spot: the delicate skin along the underside of her ass. I slapped her there softly several times. She cried out and writhed against her bonds. My ruler found the backs of her thighs next and she almost screamed, but her hips were working overtime, thrusting her cunt against my rubbing hand.

I could tell she was getting close. She moaned rhythmically. I rubbed tight circles over her clit through her g-string.

"Do you want to come, my little slut?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she breathed. "Please."

I licked her neck, watching her shiver.

"Not yet," I said, walking away from her with a teasing chuckle.

She whimpered loudly and thrust her hips in the air, desperate for my touch. I returned to my nightstand and fetched the one item that would be sure to drive her crazy: her red, jelly, vibrating egg.

"You've been very good, taking your punishment, though," I said as I returned to my bound lover.

"I've been very, very good," she said.

"I'm going to give you a special treat, then."

I slid the egg down the front of her panties and nestled it tightly against her clit. I tucked the remote control into the waistband and turned on the egg at its lowest setting. She moaned and grinned with satisfaction.

"Thank you, master," she said.

I stroked her red ass with my left hand and took the ruler into my right.

"Now, don't you come just yet."

Becky whimpered her frustration. I gave her another slap with the ruler. I watched her spread her legs and hump her hips against the gently buzzing egg. I slapped the backs of her thighs. I slapped the underside of her ass. I slapped the insides of her thighs until her legs were spread as far as she could manage.

"Please, sir," she begged.

"What's that, now?"

"Please fuck me."

I tapped the tip of the ruler against the buzzing egg and delighted in her squeal of torment and pleasure. I gently tapped some more until she was begging non stop.

"Oh, God, I want to come. Please fuck me," she rasped. "I want your cock so bad. Please, sir."

I nibbled her ear and watched her shudder.

"You beg like a good little slut," I teased, pressing the egg into her clit. "Since you've been so good, I'll give you the fucking you're begging for."

I pulled the egg out of her panties, leaving her whimpering at the absence. I knelt at her feet and slowly unsnapped her garters, then rolled each stocking down one at a time. I slipped the garter belt off, but paused at her panties. I leaned forward and licked her cunt through her g-string. I could taste her juices. I could see that she had been dripping down her legs. I sucked on her clit through the fabric. She gasped and humped against my face. Finally, I pealed off the black lace thong, leaving her suspended by the ceiling naked.

I stood up, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her with all the love and passion in my soul. I stroked every inch of her skin and pressed my cock against her mound. I reached up and unfastened her cuffs from the chain, pulled the blindfold off, then led her to the bed. I reattached the cuffs to the headboard, leaving her naked and helpless on my bed, her legs spread wide, her throbbing cunt open and wet, her eyes begging me to fuck her.

I enjoyed the view for a moment before sliding out of my silver g-string. I stroked my hard cock, letting her see what she was in for. I knelt by her head and guided the tip between her lips. She sucked it so sweetly, it sent shivers through me. My cock throbbed and stiffened in her mouth. She moaned as I dripped a little fluid onto her tongue.

"Thank you for getting my cock wet and hard, sweetie," I said, stroking her hair and pulling out of her.

I knelt between her legs and rubbed my cock around her cunt. She moaned and whimpered. Then, as I tapped the head against her clit, she started to beg again.

"Please put it in me. I need your cock in me, sir."

"You've certainly earned it, my dear," I answered, sliding the length of my shaft along her clit. "So patient, so nice. Okay, if you're sure you're ready to get fucked, here you go."

And with that, I slid my cock all the way into Becky's wet cunt.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as I pushed my cock all the way in. Becky moaned and shook. Her cunt squeezed my shaft several times. I slid slowly back out, loving the way she gasped with pleasure. I kissed her lips and pushed back inside. Her wet cunt slipped around my cock sending delightful sensations all through me. I started fucking her with a gentle rhythm, kissing her ear and neck and stroking her nipples.

Becky and I locked eyes and drifted together to a heavenly place of pure pleasure. My body was pulsing and humming on the edge of an orgasm perpetually just moments away. I heard my voice groaning in time with hers. Her moans with every thrust gently penetrated my mind. All existence vanished except fucking her and reveling in her happiness.

Becky began bucking her hips and moaning louder. I slid up a little bit to put more pressure against her clit and she responded with a long groan of approval. I suddenly needed to feel her come. I knew it was what she wanted and I knew that if I could hold on, I would explode inside her as she lost control. I unsnapped her cuffs and tore them off her wrists.

"Touch yourself, sweetie," I said, looking deep into her eyes.

She nodded, licked her fingers and slid her right hand between us. Becky began a fresh round of the most delicious moans I had ever heard. I brought my knees up to her ass and lifted her legs over my shoulders. I started fucking her fast while she rubbed her clit with hard little circles. Becky arched her back and pushed against me. I felt her cunt grip my cock, then let go.

"That's it," I said. "Come on my cock. Let yourself go all over me."

"Oh, yeah."

Her eyes suddenly got big and locked with mine. I felt her body tense. Her cunt gushed over my cock. I increased the pace of my thrusts and quickly found the feelings almost too intense.

"I'm about to come," I said between groans. "Do you want my come inside you?"

She whimpered in response and arched her back again.

"That's it, hon. Just let yourself go all over my cock. Come like the nasty slut you are and you'll feel me shooting my come deep inside your gushing cunt."

I reached my hand up and gave her nipple a quick squeeze. She gasped. I gave another. She writhed on the bed. I took her nipple in my fingers and squeezed hard. She cried out.

"Come, Becky."

I felt her cunt squeeze my cock as hard as I squeezed her nipple. Becky went crazy, thrashing around on the bed and screaming. I fucked her through her contractions and watched her face. She looked like a beautiful angel come to Earth. I couldn't take it anymore. I started to come.

I let the orgasm build in my cock as I slid in and out of her spasming cunt. I shoved in hard, and exploded. She gave a yelp in time with my own shout of pleasure as I released. My cock pulsed, sending waves of pleasure through my body. The room spun. My come shot into her cunt. I collapsed onto my love. She held my dripping cock gently with her nether lips. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. We cried a little as we drifted back to the ground. We laughed when my wet cock finally slipped from her body. I rolled onto my back and she rolled onto me. We cuddled and stroked for a long time before falling asleep, satisfied and happy.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Picking up Speed
    You did good girlie...I love it. Bondage...a little romance...good stuff!
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Great...ill see what other goodies I can find.....glad you enjoyed it.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Picking up Speed
    Can't wait!
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Thought I'd bump this for folks to enjoy....;)

Thread Information