Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just Arrived

Horney Housewife

Hello ,

I wanaa play role of horny housewife , who like to be exposed in public , shyly get fucked by strengers and firends ..... one to one and gangbanged.

I love to submit , love to serve , love been shared and put on display .... come to me

Jyoti

Would love to see that pussy under short skirt at grocery store.

Just Arrived
    I am wearing a very short skirt , bearly covering my ass curve , no panty under it , with silky top , no bra .... the silky top rubs on my nipples and make them visible .... uuummmm ... searching perticular item of grocery ... bending for that ...... uuupppsss .....

Is that one of those gem stone headed butt plugs that I see peeking under your skirt?

Walk up behind you and slide my hand up into your crotch, "would you like to find the sausage" I whisper in your ear

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    I slowly whisper in your ear, if you are a true slut....... remove your skirt right now and beg me to play with your horny cunt!.
    ;om It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!!;om

;om And just remember there is no rehearsal for life.;om

Other stories wot I writ....
    There are too many titles of stories wot I have writ to list here but if you click on my name and then select all posting by this person you will be able to see all my work.

Just Arrived
    uuummm .. yeah it is .. the gem keep me on "HIGH" ... as I move ...
    liked what you seen ?? ... I turn my face to you and said

Just Arrived
    my face become red on your command ... but obeying you and gently .. opening zip of my skirt .. I let the skirt dropped ..!!! .. my silky top barely covers my butt plugged ass .... looked down and said ... please .. please ...use me .. uuuhhhhh

Just Arrived
    Quote Originally Posted by niteowluk2003 View Post
    I slowly whisper in your ear, if you are a true slut....... remove your skirt right now and beg me to play with your horny cunt!.
    my face become red on your command ... but obeying you and gently .. opening zip of my skirt .. I let the skirt dropped ..!!! .. my silky top barely covers my butt plugged ass .... looked down and said ... please .. please ...use me .. uuuhhhhh

go to the mens room and welcome the men entering, and ask if they need any help.

Thread Information