Picking up Speed

A trip to a different Strip club

C” is a heavy girl with saggy B cup titties. Approx 150 lbs….Ahh fuck it… “sloppy and nasty” is how I’d describer her with a head that fits nicely in a brown paper bag. I must say that she has a gorgeous, sweet mouth with nice full lipz underneath that paper bag…….but a very sweet and very willing personality that adds beauty to her appearance.

Early Morning Quickie
    It’s about 1:45 AM and I’m trollin’ for a nut. I’d been unable to find a suitable semen depository on the “hooker track” this night, so I decided to swing by Playmates for an early morning quickie. Now Playmates is a small, hole in the wall club that you can usually find an easy score….an easy quickie…

….either from the girlz in the club, the girls that are hanging around outside near the bar next door that will ask – “Hey, can you give me a ride?”, or the girlz leaving the club that will give a bj for a ride home. There is seemingly alwayz a cheap and desperate slut at this club willing to earn some cash….but…

….the frequent LE visits have really hurt this club. The VIP here was one of the best and funniest around, but the surprise LE visits have put a damper on that fun and made play in VIP risky unless you have a lookout. So…

….I walk in and there are no customerz….the clock is ticking and I need to find a girl to bust a nut with before 2 a.m. Finally, a sloppy looking dancer comes out of the dressing room…I mean sloppy…fat, heavy with a bulging stomach…but hey at this time of night, I’d let any girl suck my cock! He he. So, with no shame or hesitation, I immediately asked her if I could get a BJ in VIP before closing time. “Are you a cop?” she asks. I told her “No”, but she didn’t believe me and said she had never seen me before. I assured her that I wasn’t LE, but no luck. So…

….I get a waitress to vouch for me – “Oh, I’ve known him for years” or something like that she says to vouch for me. So, this sloppy dancer introduces herself as “C” and says that she would suck cock for 40 or 60 bucks, but had to leave now due to her ride waiting. Fat dancerz aren’t usually my thing, but was horny for a bbbjcim. So, with a mixture of vulgarity and excitement in my voice, I curiously asked if she swallowed. “Of course! I swallow it all. Come back and see me Ok?”. “So, you swallow it all?” – I pervertedly asked and she said “yes”. We still had time before 2 am, but she refused my money for a quickie and said she had to go meet her ride. So…

…it’s now 2 AM and I’m stuck with an early morning date with Rosey Palm. Luck for me, she’s available 24/7 and on short notice. He he.

The Fear of Cum Swallowing
    Now…since I sobered up from my late night “desperate & horny” drunkenness, I thought there would be no way in hell that I would be heading back to see “C” again for a nasty cum swallow. But a couple of dayz later I find myself again in the same situation, unable to find a semen depository and unable to reach a cum slut on my hobby phone. Damn it. I thought these hoes were available 24/7 for some eazy money, but I guess not! So, I’m at a club and desperate…

…and some dancers recommend a somewhat heavy girl to me for a bbbj and told me that she swallowed. So, they introduce me to her and she seemingly already has the smell of dick on her breath. Bad odor coming from her mouth and I figured she had already swallowed a load or two this shift. But, she surprises me and says the other girls were wrong and she does not swallow cum. “I never swallow cum. That’s nasty!” she sayz while making “yuck” facial expressions and repeatedly saying “That’s gross!”. I decided to sweeten the taste of my cum…

…by offering her more money to swallow, but she gets into what her mommy told her –

”My mommy told me that if I swallow watermelon seeds, then a watermelon will grow in my stomach. She said if I swallow apple seeds, then an apple tree will grow in my stomach. If I swallow cum, then a baby will grow in my stomach.”

….I looked at this bitch like she was crazy, but she didn’t laugh. I couldn’t tell if she was serious, or just Kelly Bundy dumb. She was blonde and had a clueless look on her face when she spoke, so I just decided to fuck it and head out….

….the clock was ticking and I wanted a girl to swallow all of my nasty cum this night. Swallow it all with no shame or hesitation. So, I thought no one would find out….no one would know if I went to go see the sloppy fat girl and have her swallow my cum… so…

….I hornily and quickly head over to Playmates…

A Quick, Sloppy and Nasty Cum Swallow
    ….I quickly arrive at Playmates and decide that I was going to get the cheapest blow job that I could from this fat girl and be sure that my horny and desperate azz doesn’t over pay for her cum swallowing services. So, I do the all wallet trick by emptying out my wallet except for 60 bucks and putting the rest of my cash in my sock. This allowz me to tell the dancer that I only have so much money to spend by opening my wallet to show her proof…and make it seem like she is breaking me when I agree to her fee. Ok. So, I’m cheap and frugal when it comes to dealing with fat, cum swallowing dancerz! He he. So…

….my horny dick leads me into the club and the club has like 3 dancerz and one customer. I see “C” and she remembers me and comes over to chat. The bartender immediately asks if we want a drink, but I quickly refuse by telling her that I’m going into VIP for a quicky and then I’m leaving. She smirks and shakes her head before walking away. So, “C” is looking sloppy and heavy just like the last time I saw her, but wait…

…her face and that mouth look soooo sexy and sweet at this hour of desperation. I tell her that I want to take her up on her previous offer to swallow my cum. She agrees to swallow my cum, but wants sixty. But I show her my wallet and tell her and show her that I only have .60….40 for her and .20 for VIP. She agrees, so I pay for VIP and head with this sloppy and nasty dancer to VIP…and couldn’t wait to feed her my cum…

…..she looked sexier and slimmer each step we took to VIP. Her azz got smaller and smaller as we climbed the stairs into VIP. She was beautiful and gorgeous. Marissa Miller told me to have a seat and unzip. No need to stroke myself hard with the site of such a gorgeous blonde, but I was awakened from my daydreaming as the VIP floor shook and rumbled as “C” dropped to her knees. Boom! He he. I’m being facetious but realized a fat girl was about to suck my cock and hopefully I could get away with it without anyone seeing me with this fat dancer…

….”C” wasted no time in quickly devouring my cock like a fat girl at a cheap $4.99 Chinese Buffet. I was impressed, very impressed at how she sucked cock. A lot of slobbering, spitting and deep throating. Damn, I was in love with the site of this big girl with some cock meat in her mouth. She stuck my cock all the way down her throat until she gagged and made spit gurgling noises. I wanted to kick back and really get comfortable in VIP, but had to keep an eye over my right shoulder for LE storming in as there was no lookout this visit…

….she sucked, slurped and sucked like she was trying to suck the meat off a chicken bone. It was a real nasty, Plat Hooker type of blow job. Cock deep down her throat…..gagging and more gurgling. Oh my, she was so sexy! I wanted her to suck and lick my ballz, but again much to risky to pull down my pants with the threat of surprise LE visit….So…

…. I managed to wiggle around in my whitey tighties and get one of my hairy nuts visible. I asked if she would lick my ballz and with no shame or hesitation, she sticks her tongue into areaz unknown and licks my hairy nut sack. It was late in the night/early morning, so not sure how fresh I was, but this lovely and talented, plus size dancer didn’t mind licking and tonguing a hairy nut sack. She went back sucking cock…a hellacious and vicious blow job…and I never thought I would cum so quickly with a fat dancer….but…

….before I knew it I was ready to cum…she was fat, but a good girl and let me cum in her mouth with my cock deep in her mouth and almost in the deep throat position. She was such a good girl and took a full load down her throat and gleefully swallowed some fat free protein juice. He he. I gleefully tried to give her all of my nasty spunk and she kept my cock deep in her mouth like a good girl, but soon started gagging and gurgling again…but making a choking sound this time…I thought she was really choking and thought to myself – “Damn, I busted a nut and just killed this bitch!” …maybe her fat azz was stuck and not able to move, but I quickly and lovingly asked if she was alright…

….she soon pulls my wet-n-sticky cock out of her mouth and apologizes….”Sorry, I have drainage. I did some…..earlier”. I was like damn, don’t tell me that shit! Just say “No” the next time! He he. So…she hops up and I could almost hear my cum draining from her throat into her stomach. Such a good girl and gleefully took a full load of nasty cum into her stomach. I quickly zipped up…and tell her that I’d be back to see her….cuz damn…this girl can suck some serious cock and swallow some cum…

….I handed her 40 bucks and stretched my arms arrroooounnnddd her to give her a loving hug. I was in love…so in love with the big girl that had just so lovingly swallowed my cum. Size and looks did not matter to me at this point. I was in love. I helped her out of VIP and again told her that I’d be back to see her…..and watched her walk away…her azz getting bigger and bigger with each step….as the blood slowly increased to my big head…azz getting bigger and bigger…

Aftermath
    ….Admittedly, I stopped by for a few more late night swallowz from “C”. I’ve learned that size does not matter when it cums to swallowing cum….as long as no one that I know sees me with her! He he. There have been some changes at Playmates….

….I understand Playmates is no longer a strip club, but now Playmates Sports Bar. The set-up is still the same, but the girls stay in their bikinis the entire time. VIP still works the same. The set-up sort of reminds me of the format that Baby Dolls Arlington switched to before they eventually closed. They now have a “buffet” if you will….

…a table with a bag of hotdog buns, chili pot, chips and you know…stuff you would throw out there if you were doing it yourself and only had 5-10 minutes to prepare. Certainly not a Birch buffet style set-up. I chose not to eat anything that was out on the table…even though some of the bigger dancers were helping themselves…he he…

….there seemed to be more customers in the club and more dancers since the sports bar set-up. Kelly is back and that fat bitch Britney is still here as well. Some big, conceited dancer named Snooki (Yes Snooki!) came up to me and introduced herself like she was hot shit. I asked her if she got her name after Jersey Shore and she said she did, but also said “I’m better looking than that Snooki though!”. I looked at that bitch like she was fuckin’ crazy and wondered when was the last time her conceited fat azz even bothered to look in the mirror. Talk about delusions of grandeur….one fat girl claiming to be better looking than another fat girl on MTV….good grief…

…of note “C” has moved over to Fare Arlington, so this “good girl” cum swallower is still nearby. There is a decent looking Hispanic girl still working there that used to dance at Plat and/or TSG. She says she isn’t a player now but she has some of the biggest and nicest nipples that I’ve seen. Unfortunately, she seems mentally challenged and a little unstable. She could make good money at another club with more customers, even if she doesn’t want to do extras these days….

…there is also a dancer from BDFW here. Not sure what her story is and if she was one of the girls fired by Howard for sucking cock in the corner, but she had delusions of grandeur as well. Typical dancer that claimed she was responsible for most of the alcohol and champagne sales at Baby Dolls. She was a definite player, but let me know she wasn’t cheap when she informed me that she would suck bare cock 80 bucks. LOL. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Don’t think she is the fired Chloe from BDFW that I’m looking for though….

…Overall, most of the dancerz were subpar, but more customers and dancers on duty than in previous months. Not sure if the change to “Sports Bar” will make VIP “safer” or not. I will probably put Playmates back in my regular club rotation again to support this club. I’ve walked in on occasion and seem some attractive young dancers, but then never see them again. So, I think the girls will try it a few days and then leave. Not surprisingly, last visit in this club I head out and am greeted…

….by a hooker in the parking lot. She looked familiar, but unfortunately, she wasn’t Heather the Piss Mop. She begged for a ride, but I didn’t have the time for drama. If I had needed to piss, then I would have probably entertained the offer of some piss play, but decided to pass. So….potential hookerz in the club and hookerz propositioning you out in the parking lot….yup…think I’ll swing by a few times a week for a look see…

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Your on a roll with the stories

Thanks again
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Thread Information