Thread: The Confession

usedtichue2

The Confession

Hey guys,

I recently had an event happen in my life that I feel like I have to come clean about. I am a married man and I just had my first affair on my wife. Something that I never ever thought that I would do. I feel guilty and I thought that maybe this is a way for me to get it off of my chest and start over with a clean slate.

I met a women actually through this forum and her name is Amber. Right from the beginning she was someone who peaked my interest. I have always had a thing for Asian women. It has always been a secret fantasy of mine to be with one.

I guess it started when I was in the Air Force. I met a girl named Gretta Tan. She was this sweet little Chinese girl who I got along with very well. We would hang out and talk for hours. Well one night I could no longer resist my attraction to her and I leaned in to give her a kiss. It was one of the most exciting nights of my life.

Later, Gretta and I would have some serious make out sessions that would include fondling of one another. It never went further than that. I am not sure why but it just kind of stopped there. Although Gretta and I remained very good friends.

There was another incident that peaked my interest in Asian women as well. I used to work as checker at this company. It was a great job for a college student. I had the money for school from the Air Force but I worked to have some extra spending money. Well, one day my boss approached me.

“Al, I need you to run an errand for me. Go meet my wife in my office and she will tell you what you need to do.”

I walked into my bosses office and there was this dream. My bosses wife was a Thai woman named Katai.

“You must be Al. I am Katai. My husband needs us to run out to Temecula which is about an hour drive and pick up some stuff for the drivers.”

Katai and I hit right off. We talked about life, the Air Force, her marriage, and many other things. We were on our way back to work when she dropped a bomb.

“Al, I find you attractive. Now I would never have an affair on my husband but there is something that I want to do for you.”

I realized at this point that she was pulling off the freeway and driving into a parking structure.

“Al, I want to suck your cock. My husband won’t let me do it to him. He thinks that it is gross and I have never seen a black cock before.”

Before I could even think about it, Katai had my pants unzipped and my cock out. Not that I would have said no. What 24 year old man in his right mind would say no to a woman like this?

She bent over in the car seat and took my cock into her mouth. Man she was amazing. She took all of my cock into her mouth. This was my first experience with being deep throated. She also knew how to jack my cock off while combining it with a blow job. I have never had anything like it since.

I warned her when I was about to cum thinking that she would to just jack me until I came. But she increased her pace, sucking and jacking me faster until I exploded in her mouth. There was not mess because she swallowed it all.

That was the only time that I was with Katai. So you could tell why these two events would instill a fantasy about being with and Asian woman sexually.

Now back to the present. Amber and I really hit it off. She is this really sweet girl who allowed me to see who she really was. She was also very open about her desire to have her first black cock. I expressed my fantasy to be with an Asian woman but told her that it could not happen because I was married. Also, we lived so far apart from one another that I thought nothing would ever happen anyway.

Well, I told Amber that I would be visiting some relatives for a family reunion but my wife was staying home. I turned out my family reunion was just an hour away from where she lived. We decided to meet up and have a cup of coffee.

For some reason, my heart was pounding but I told myself to calm down and that nothing would happen. I got to the coffee shop first and waited for Amber to come in. She had e-mailed me pics but nothing prepared me for the sight that was about to walk in.

She was the most stunning woman that I had ever seen. Look up Sharon Tay and that will give you an idea of the vision that I was seeing before me. She had a smile that lit up the room. Every man in the room stopped and took notice of this dream taking a seat next to me.

“Wow, so here we are.”

“I cannot believe it.”

“Me neither.”

We went on to talk for a couple of hours. I was able to get away from my family because I told them that I was meeting an old school friend. At one point our hands touched and it sent electricity through my body. I showed Amber pics of my family. As she was bending over to see, her hand touched my leg. Immediately, my cock responded.

I could smell the subtle scent of her perfume. We were sitting really close to one another. Then it happened. It all happened in slow motion. She turned toward me and we kissed.

“Al, that was amazing.”

“I know. But what does this mean?”

“Al, I have to see your cock.”

“But….”

“I know that you are a married man. So, how about this? We don’t have to fuck. We can go to this motel around the corner. We can both strip down and masturbate together. I would be just like on the computer but it would be live this time.”

At this point my lower head overruled my upper head and I found myself in her car riding with her to the motel. We got a room. And as soon as the door closed we started kissing.

It was intimate, passionate, earth moving, pulse quickening. I never felt so alive before.

“Okay Amber, once we strip down, no more kissing or touching.”

“Agreed.”

We stripped down and sat before each other. Amber was well shaped. She was thin but not a skinny thin. You could tell that she took care of her body. The most amazing thing was her ass. Being an ass man, it was the one thing I noticed. It was round, juicy, and enticing.

Immediately my cock grew hard. I grabbed the lotion out of the bathroom. When I came out, she had pulled the covers down and was laying on the bed. I joined her there and we started.

She had this dildo. “I am going to pretend that this is your big black cock.”

Then she started to slide the head of the dildo in. “Ummmm. That feels so good.”

Once she got it in, she started to build a rhythm. I watched the dildo working its way in and out of her. The scene was incredibly hot. I poured lotion on my cock and started to jack off.

“mmmm that’s right Al, stroke that dick for me.”

We were both building a rhythm together. We watched one another and tried to time our masturbation so that we could mimic the act of thrusting and withdrawing together. At one point I lifted my side and Amber put her leg underneath me.

I was jacking my cock right at the entrance of her cunt. Our bodies were touching as we were both enjoying each wave of extacy. Then, it happened. Faster than both of us realized.

Amber was pulling her dildo out and about to stuff it back in. I was so caught up in the moment that I beat her to it and slid my cock right into her wet pussy. Man, it was tight and it felt so amazing.

“Fuck me Al. Fuck me.”

That was all of the incentive that I needed. I lifted her legs on my shoulders and was fucking her in this modified missionary style. I pounded my cock into her hard and fast. As I go closer to climax, I increased my tempo.

“Al, I am going to cum. Your cock is sooo big.”

Hearing this, I lifted Ambers ass off the bed and fucked her like the piston in an engine. Then I exploded inside of her cunt just as she was cumming. We were both yelling out and she was shuddering underneath me. After our mutual orgasm, Amber pushed me over and sucked me clean.

So there it is, my confession. I do feel better having gotten this off my chest. Thank you for this avenue to share.

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Great story...hee hee I know where Temecula is....thanks for sharing it.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

Picking up Speed
    Great story...thanks!
    What lies behind us, What lies before us, Are tiny matters, Compared to what lies within us!

Administrator Blue Story Forum Perverts
    Ill give Al a bump up also....;)
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FORUM PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR~THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR...

Stop by our Brand New Celebrity Forum www.fanfictionxxx.com

Perhaps Hentai is what you seek? www.hentaispy.com

http://www.snapdollars.com/index/temp7100680

I will also give it a bump, very good.

Thread Information