Who
Cute trailer park slut in lookz and appearance. “A” has a very similar shape and size to the infamous Trailer Park Casey. Maybe a couple of pounds heavier with saggy B/C cups. She is petite - maybe 105 lbs or 107 lbs when a load of cum is in her belly. He he.

She is very likely distant kin to Trailer Park Casey, but I have not yet checked on ancestry.com to confirm. He he.
The Rest of the Story:

Dreamin’ of Trailer Park Casey…
I decided to swing by Playmates for a quick scouting expedition. I usually find myself in and out in less than 15 minutes becuz there is nothing worth sticking around for, but sometimes, a nice undiscovered gem can be found in the confines of this small club. So…

….I pop in and am not really expecting much. I immediately see a couple of heifers grazing at the bar and think that this is going to be a really short visit. I see the infamous A*** B**** exit from VIP, and my gawd, that slut has been at this club for like 10 years. But, she never really did anything for me or got a rise out of me, so I haven’t solicited her services in yearz…..

….no dancerz on stage….4 visible overweight dancerz….cheap sports trivia on the bigscreen and a DJ laughing and smiling while he stares into space. “What a waste of fuckin’ time!” – I thought to myself as I raise my fat azz off the barstool and heads toward the exit….but then I see her….

….a small, petite, lil Trailer Park slut emerges from the dressing room and walks through the club. She was small, had long brown hair, was thin and seemingly young looking. She seemed very slutty and nasty….and eerily reminded me of Trailer Park Casey. So, I followed the scent of skankiness in the air…

…which lead me to this Trailer Trash Goddess. She was “trailer park” cute and she sluttily smoked a cig while I talked to her. She seemed disinterested and said she wouldn’t talk bizness becuz she didn’t know who I was and had never seen me in the club before. So, I pull out my hobby phone and tell her that I’ll call her cousin Casey and get a reference that way – just kidding! He he. So, she wanders off to the DJ booth....

A Fat Pimp…
…I watch this small, petite slut talk to the DJ. The way she moved, how she stood and how she shook her slutty azz just turned me on and I knew that I had to have her. I was thinking of how I could gain her “trust” but before I knew it, a fat-n-sloppy dancer that I’ve known for a couple of yearz approaches me and gives me a hug. She shows me her humongous saggy tits that hang nicely over her large protruding stomach. I’m nice and tip her….cuz I need her this visit…need her bad…..need her to vouch for me to the small, petite slut that I had the pleasure of briefly meeting. So, I pull out some ones and titty tip this soon to be “Fat Pimp”…

….I put on a happy face….and act entertained. I act genuinely interested in her breasts and body….but after a few minutes of bullshitting, I ask her who was the small, petite dancer in the DJ booth. Fatty the Pimp says – “That’s my friend “A”. I’ll introduce you”. So, she wobbles off and my cock rises as the cute young trailer slut walks towards me…smoking a cig and looking slutty and trashy as ever. Fatty the Pimp tells her that I’m a good customer and not LE…a pimp is alwayz after money…

…so Fatty askz if I want a double in VIP, but I quickly and politely tell her that I only have enough for one girl today, but tip her a few bucks for the “introduction”. She wobbles off and I’m standing alone with this trailer park goddess…

….I’m horny, so I quickly tell “A” that I’m looking for blow job. With no shame or hesitation, she tells a complete stranger that she will suck cock for money. What a good girl! He he. So, I hornily ask if she will swallow and like a good girl she says “I swallow”. Now, I figured the best looking girl at this club would have a high rate, so I was prepared to pay 60-100 for this slut to swallow my semen, but when I asked how much, this distant cousin of Casey responds – “I charge 40 bucks for a blow job”…

A Nasty-n-Sloppy Trailer Park Slut BBBJ
…I just couldn’t believe it…so I asked her again to be sure that I heard correctly…and sure enough…I only needed two Jacksons for this slut to swallow a load of my semen. So, “A” tells me to pay for VIP and she is going in the dressing room and will meet me in VIP…..so I sprint towards the bar to pay for VIP and hornily climb into VIP….the suspense is making me sick….

…..but soon enough…lil “A” arrives to suck cock for daddy. She was small and slutty…maybe a few lbs over 100…she pulls down her top and she has some very saggy B/C cups. I also noticed what seemed to be a very bad spray on tan application….but I was rock hard and certainly not complaining over lookz when she is about to suck cock and swallow a load for 40 bucks…so…

…she instructs me to keep an eye out for LE and to quickly cover up if she tells me someone is approaching. “A” starts to dance and sexily grind in my lap…she grinds her little azz over my bare cock…gets up, faces me and showz me her puzzy…turnz around…pullz down her bottoms…and it then hits me like a horror scene from a 3D movie…

…out of her bottoms pops out that cursed white tampon string! Fuck! It dangles to and fro…and I believe “A” was oblivious to the dancing white string. She plays with her pussy from behind and then proceeds to sit in my lap and grind her bare, exposed pussy in my lap and then works her way up for a “tampon string” stripper slide!!! So…

…I quickly…but very gently put both of my palms on her small azz and push her forward out of my lap and politely instruct her to suck my cock. Now, I’d quickly discovered that Lil A had gone to the dressing room to retrieve a condom. So, she reaches in her purse, pulls out a rubber and starts unwrapping it. I’m in shock…and…the sound of an opening condom wrapper had my cock going soft…

…..I was a smart azz and asked – “I thought you swallowed?!”. “A” then says “I do!”. So, I asked her how the hell she expected to swallow a load of my semen with a condom on. She then repeated some b.s. about having to see me a second time before she put my bare cock in her mouth, but she didn’t put up much of a fight…and soon had my bare cock deep inside the confines of her little mouth…

…a nice slow bbbj and she took instruction well as she attempted some deep throat, but preferred to slob knob and slurp on my cock. Lil “A” reminded me of Trailer Park Casey as she slob knobbed and sluttily sucked cock for just a few bucks. Lil “A” looked kind of young from the angle that I was looking, so I gave her a few nice commentz while she sucked my cock…encouraging her to pleaze daddy with her mouth and tongue…ol’ Gordie…treated her like and told her that she was a good girl...a very good girl... Lil “A” did her best to please me…

….sucking and slobbering on my cock. Tonguing and teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue, but no moaning like Trailer Park Casey does while she sucks bare cock. I couldn’t take it any longer…the juice was bubbling in my balls and the tip of my cock head was tingling…so I grabbed my cock out of her mouth and started frantically stroking and beating my cock…working up that load…while telling lil “A” to get ready…I quickly ask if she is ready…and...knowing what I want…she puts her mouth on the tip of my cock while I stroke out a thick load of protein liquid-gel for her to eat and swallow…and let me tell you…

…”A” was such a good girl…a very good girl…and just swallowed all of my semen without complaining. A nice trashy, slutty cum eating slut!!! I jacked off a bit more trying to get more out and slutty lil “A” when down and sucked and swallowed the last few drops. Such a good girl!!!!! A very good girl! He he. She rises up…

…while I put up my still wet-n-sticky cock and zip up. Let me tell ya…this one didn’t complain about swallowing a load…becuz the other night some young, newbie dancer claimed that I gave her acid reflux and an upset stomach when I had her swallow a load of my cum for a tip. Another dancer later told me that young dancer was later seen taking some Tums in the dressing room. He he. But, “A” didn’t complain, becuz good girlz don’t…

…they just do as they are told…

Aftermath
…and do anything to pleaze…I give Trailer Park Casey…I mean Lil “A” a hug and tell her that I’ll be back to see her. But felt guilty about getting such a good deal, so I did give her a 10 dollar tip. I watch my favorite trailer park dancer walk off and think to myself…damn….I got to see this girl 3 times a week before she finds another club…

….I hope in my car….and head towards home in GP…but about an hour later….found myself making a U-turn and heading back to feed Trailer Park Casey…damn it…did it again….went back to feed Lil “A” another liquid protein slurpee…

…Lil “A” is one of the best deals out there and surprised she isn’t reviewed or talked about more often. I’m done with her now and only reason I’m reviewing her, cuz otherwise she would still be kept on the low…

…I believe Lil “A” will fuck for 40 or 60 bucks. She seems trailer park cheap. She also claimed she worked at BDFW and was very popular up there and sold tons of champagne. But I dunno about that. She reminds me a lot of Trailer Park Casey in looks, size, attitude and appearance and reason that they may be distant cousins or possibly live in the same trailer park. He he. The only other comment about Lil A is that she may have some body pigment issues or she is very bad with her spray tan application. Don’t know. I really don’t care when she is sucking my bare cock and swallowing my cum! He he

That loudmouth Brittney has been replaced by Mickey as dayshift bartender which is good news. Club still has very subpar dancers and some nice finds can be found here as in the case of “A”. Lil “A” would probably do very well as an up-n-coming Trailer Park Casey if she got on the board…but she’d probably eventually raise her rates like TPC has done.

If you have time one evening, I’d recommend getting 3-4 bj’s from Lil A in one day. At 40 dollars a pop it’s an outstanding deal!