read first part of the story first and then start reading from here......

my teacher was near me suddenly i felt her hand running on my cock. She was playing with my cock softly. Cock starting grew. She was stroking very well. Then i could felt her mouth on my cock head. now my cock was in her mouth erecting badly. She was sucking my cock head nicely like lolipop. Now my cock was as hard as a steel rod.Then she suddenly starting licking my big balls while jerking my cock. She asked me to make doggy pos. I hesitated. But she insisted. now i was on sofa making doggy pos and my cock was hanging like a big banana. Suddenly i felt something on my asshole, it was my teacher's tongue which was playing with my ass crack. Cock was in hand like she was milking my cock. Now She was licking my asshole. Then i heard her voice "may i fuck your ass..?"ue
i wondered and asked" how?"
She said "you just have to say yes or no."
i said "yes"
then i felt her tongue was moving in my ass hole like she is fucking my ass with her tongue. i was happy and enjoying this. but now my cock was grown to full and i want to cum instantly. Now she was stroking my cock hard with her hand. She grabbed my cock very tight and i was feeling that my cock was in a virgin pussy.